Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Grow Chum

SWEET AUTO GROW

349 posts in this topic

Had a problem chums and the CM has been aborted, I must of made mistake somehwere, she just didnt start to grow and started to waste away. Possible too much booster or PH adjuster. Am pissed off with this cold weather, i cannot concentrate on anything, put a new seed on last night, GP, and my electric germinator didnt even get over 20c.

Onwards and upwards.

Edited by Grow Chum
1 person likes this

what a pity chum!

maybe too much water is the problem, also low temps..

keep it up bro!

Jaypp

Hi Jaypp, I think I made my nutrient wrong, too much booster and PH adjuster, low temp is possible but I should be ok.

My mistake anyway not the seed.

The Green Poison has germinated and is in the pot, not rushed or stressed so will keep a good eye on this, all tests done for temps and PH.

I have only lost a seed at this stage once, 2 years ago, so I am gutted but had seeds here so back on track.

Went onto Green poison to make up the lost week, the Green Poison should finish easrlier than CM.

The J47 is doing well on day 39

gallery_71942_5424_42639.jpg

gallery_71942_5424_122349.jpg

Grow Chum.

2 people like this

Sorry to hear about the Cream Mandarine Grow Chum....

Oh well Onwards and Upwards as they say...

Respect due for having Positive Mental Attitude

J47 looking Super Sweet!!

Stay safe china and all the best...

Edited by NotGoingGoa
1 person likes this

Thanks chum, if I remember wrongly, I put double booster in by mistake and maybe that it.

I am getting something right and looking forward to my J47 Auto, she is in peak condition and lots to stay positive for.

J47 Auto @ 39 Days. No more training required,

after the buds have been kept at the same height for a period of time they require little or no training to stay at the same height.

The string is still in place but will not need anymore adjusting.

gallery_71942_5424_35528.jpg

gallery_71942_5424_54478.jpg

Grow Chum.

Edited by Grow Chum
1 person likes this

She certainly is!

Absolutely super SWEET!

Great Job Grow Chum....

1 person likes this

Cheers Chum, am buzzn, she is going to give good yield for sure.

Grow Chum

1 person likes this

MOst deffinately.

I Reckon you'll bust your 90g previous.

I'm guessing you're going to get somwhere in the region of 3.6 oh zees or 100 gees let's hope so.

BTW hoping you've had no further probs from the window smashing :wallbash: chum.

Scousers eh?

Stay safe china.

1 person likes this

Scousers? am South of the River my chum. I like the City Of Liverpool, its cool, takes me less than an hour to get there,

windows, I do not know, I have nearly just been knocked off my bike by a car and the cunt didnt have anything good to say and the fellow in van sounded what seemed like a threat, "thats the way to do it see you in a bit" seemed a bit off.

90g, Yes I think I will beat this, I have everything better than previous grows and I think 90g plus should be achieved this time, 31 days to go but she will be cropped when at her best when ever that is.

Thanks for the interest and kind words,

Grow Chum.

1 person likes this

Ah so! Now I know something I never knew before... Scousers are from the north of the Mersey ?

Bit easier in Glasgow.... everyone's a Weegie north or south of the Clyde.

Anyway, great watching this one Grow Chum..

Keep it green and safe china..

1 person likes this

The Scousers call us woolly backs ( sheep shaggers ) and they only 5 miles away over the Mersey and it like a different world, they shootings all the time there but here 5 miles away on South of the river shootings are not a problem and you can almost say they do not happen.

Traditionally we here would call them Scousers or Scallywags ( scally ) like the scallywags that come in off the ships hundreds of years ago and committed crime and mayhem.

I have been to Glasgow many years ago as a Pine furniture driver. No sooner had I got out the wagon I had a parking ticket, crazy. The lads in the place I was delivering furniture made a joint of black, they were good guys.

Cheers chum,

GrowChum.

Edited by Grow Chum
2 people like this

I have been to Glasgow many years ago as a Pine furniture driver. No sooner had I got out the wagon I had a parking ticket, crazy. The lads in the place I was delivering furniture made a joint of black, they were good guys.

Cheers chum,

GrowChum.

Aye that's Scots (particularly Glaswegian) hospitality for you!!!

All the best Grow Chum china...

1 person likes this

UPDATE

The GP has popped up above the medium yesterday and is doing well.

the J47 is in superb condition and with 3-4 weeks to go the buds should come on massive.

gallery_71942_5424_33314.jpg

gallery_71942_5424_45075.jpg

gallery_71942_5424_12796.jpg

Keep it Sweet chums,

Grow Chum.

Och aye the noo ! GrowChum.

We are all doomed,

well I will be after smoking that stuff, most potent auto available, I cannot wait.

Grow Chum.

Edited by Grow Chum