what's your starter?

sittingrelaxing

Gray area for my bubble gum - mmmmmmm

i still want to get into barnys but its full all the time :blub: every time ive went- i like the sound of there breakfast - there's one with a steak on it - al be having that i think.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Barneys breakfast is allday and you right it is always rammed so best bet is get really baked the night before and sleep intill 12-1 then take a walk over there and you will not struggle as much to get some delicious breakkie :fear:

:headpain:

• 2 months later...
Guest Duke-Nukem

Grasshopper normally but that's cos its on the way to the hotel we usually stay at and its got loads of space outside for sitting around having that first spliff, small coffeeshops don't work when there's a group of you and everyone's got a bag to be left at the hotel.

Get rid of the bags then head back to the main part of the town, go between coffeeshops using this map http://www.coffeeshop.freeuk.com/General/Map.html which doesn't show all the places but it means you can use coffeeshops as landmarks for finding your way around :stoned:.

• 2 months later...

Always central for me, great weed and prices, cool budtenders and across the street from the station. I usually walk around aimlessly for the next hour or so before I wonder into some random coffeeshop but this time i wanna go with a plan. I'm thinking of barneys, amnesia or dampkring next.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

420 for me , cant fault the place.

but then again i want to try a few different types of bud which are not there - but what bud to choose , you gotta love the choice...

cant wait to get back

toki

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

:rofl: I was actually explaining this to my brothers last night while we planned their first Dam pilgrimage.

For some reason I HAVE to go to Sheeba and pickup some nepal hash, then HAVE to go to Hill St Blues for some NL bud. Only a gram of each and it certainly isn't the best, but it's the ritual to ensure good times and I stick to it!

• 1 month later...
Always DE Kroon...

On the right of the Damrak as well....Just before (Or mabey after!) Teasers

Nice bag of AK-47 and then off to the Greenhouse

Ummmmmm Happy Days

:stoned:

I always start off at De Kroon too! B)

5 minutes walk (or less) from Centraal station, good weed, and a modern feel. :spliff:

Also open hella early!

Im taking my 4th trip to dam in just over a week, after 5 months in a country with a 5 year jail sentence for posession of one joint :smartass:

Walk from Central Station str8 to Amnesia n hopefully get some NYC Sour Diesel.

second that great choice of weed

Third from me.That Diesel is the nutts.

• 2 months later...

de oude kerk (old church) is usually the first for me, its close(ish) to my usual hotel, and i know a few people who work in the krasnapolsky hotel, so i usually just go to the coffeeshop, give them a phone an usually meet up there