what's your starter?

sittingrelaxing

I'm still trying to find out what all the Kush fuss is all about mate. Still can't find out why :)

Gonna have to give up cos if that is up there with the best of em my expectations must be too high lol

Owd

It is drastically over hyped, but can be a good smoke. I think coffee shops like it because they can charge highly for what is a pretty short flowering time. They can charge as much as they do for Hazes, but Kush crops much sooner.

I had a very nice smiley Hindu Kush from Club Media once, was a lovely smoke. Strolled back to Dam Square with a grin from ear to ear :)

• 1 month later...

Used to be Home Grown Fantasy for their Cheese but that was years ago when their Cheese was good. Alas no more and the shop is finished anyway.

Nowadays it is Voyagers. Have found their weed and service to be consistently top notch. Not the most comfortable of shops in which to chill so it is perfect for a quick blast then let the feet hit the street with some quality stash in the pocket.

• 3 months later...

I usually catch an early flight, so will generally head off to Barney's for some breakfast and a smoke. I know they're overpriced, but they have a great selection and I can't think of another coffee shop so close to centraal station open that early that serves breakfast also. Anyone have any better alternatives?

• 3 months later...

when i went to dam first coffeshop i visited was blues brothers cafe, very chilled laid back tunes whilst i smoked the amnesia haze with good company of mine, also had some white widow, which was very nice :wink_kiss::oldtoker:

Edited by Crooksy