what's your starter?

sittingrelaxing

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Feels Good on Oudezijds Voorburgwal. Its just round the corner from the station at the very top of the RLD. Usually pretty quiet, so I can rest for a while then head to the hotel and back out amongst it all.

Voyagers for me the last couple of years, we normally call in to pick up some smoke before going to our apartment, it's good for watching the world go by too and for waiting to catch the return flight home.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Has anyone been to the 'Bulldog' chain of coffee shops around the Red Light District? I went to a couple of them last time I was there. Nice inside for a chat, a drink and a smoke, but overpriced!

• 1 month later...

Good thread SR.

Worth pinning this for a while as our definitive guide to Amsterdam.

My first stop is usually Barney's then on to the Homegrown Fantasy. Most nights spent in the Bluebird.

Haarlem is a must for a day out.

My advice would be to stay out of the centre, to many tourists!!

Mellow Yellow (near the leidesplein), Grey area (bit small for my liking), Bluebird and Homegrown Fantasy are all friendly, comfortable places. Homegrown Fantasy usually has the best music (IMO)

haarlem will all ways have a little place in my hart

lived there from 2000 to 2001 supported the football team as the ground was right next door to where i stayed

they were the worst team in the lower league great times were had in the supporters club

my favorite coffee shop was a place called one love

it was the only coffee shop where you could drink beer and smoke weed

down side to this was it was very hard not to whitey :puke:

great place beautiful scenery and smoking hot tall bike riding girls

My favourite weed from one love was Snow White

Well that's what it translated into in English and also a scuff call unique

When in the dam I would always go to smokeys or the bush doctors

• 3 months later...

Was there most recently in November... we always go straight for The Rookies in Leidsedwarsstraat, near Leidseplein. We used to stay above it when it was a hotel too, but it's been turned into a hostel now (at not hostel prices!)

The coffeeshop is great, nice big smoke room, great coffee and friendly staff. The music is nice and eclectic too... it ranges from euro pop to classic rock..depending on who is working that day.

We got to be good mates with the guy who ran the hotel upstairs. He works in the coffeeshop now, but always makes time to sit with us and chew the fat for a couple of hours. We love that place.

We always start our trip with a smoke of their own strain - called Rookies - and then amble our way down into the centre of Dam. It makes for a nice stoned walk, drinking in the sights, sounds and smells of the place. We always say we will just stay for one smoke and be on our way, but inevitibly we stubmle out of the place a couple of hours later.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Been in Voyagers tonight and had some very nice Amnesia Haze and was recommended the Kosher Kush so purchased some of that too. Not skinned that yet but it looks and smells the part :)

Owd

• Like 1

Dam prix and the s5 haze is normally first on my list . But I only recently discovered they have a lovely Casey jones in there