The Protection Thread

mr. clean

Sniff some chilli powder then be the judge of any harm being done. I am of course taking the piss :)

hi all just a quick one i find now about 4 catapillers on me leaves outside when checking them just noticed a leave all curled up when i removed it i tryed opening it and out popped a catapiller will these bugs eat me plants or will they be ok'ish or do i get me bug killer on to me plants ? anyone else found this when doing outside

they will devour your baby if not kept in check. have yourself a google and plant plants close by that attract ladybirds and other insect munchers. there are sprays and such but the less you visit your plot the better. I use Morning Glory. the benefits to this are excellent as you can train it around your plot for camouflage and harvest the seeds for a trip come Autumn. ladybirds seem to love it also.

• Like 2

@AI Shadow lmao, just seen the date m8 nice 1 for pointing out the blunder tho, my cheeks arnt red or anything... Honest

• 2 weeks later...

Would putting dog hair on site be safe? I searched and have seen some people say they can trace it back and others without a mention of it.

Would putting dog hair on site be safe? I searched and have seen some people say they can trace it back and others without a mention of it.

How do you mean trace it back?

How do you mean trace it back?

Because of the international canine dna register ??!! rofl

sorry weird mood and i cant help myself, might have to sign off before i upset anyone, including myself !!

No,whoever told you this was pulling your plonker,we have our collies data chipped but canine DNA data base is a thing of fiction,rest easy.

• 4 weeks later...

Deer deterrent- cheap car air freshener on your cages hung under an upside down pint cup? Couldn't hurt

• 2 weeks later...

I have got some copper tape around the top of my pots, going to cut the bottom out and plant them. The problem is that the copper is very reflective. If i were to spray paint the copper would it defeat the purpose? Any other suggestions?