Combatting Leaf Spot Fungal Infection.

eri

I have just seen this regarding roses and black spot and wondered...

For Black spot

Fungus to fungus spray

Mix ordinary fat-free milk with water in a 1:1 ratio and apply it using a spray bottle. Spray the solution directly onto the clean leaves of your roses. The milk-and-water solution coats the leaves and leads to the growth of an invisible--and harmless--fungus. That benign fungus will prevent the formation of damaging black spot fungus

• 2 weeks later...

Just thought I'd share this pic, last grow I had 7 chronic and this one in particular was badly affected by LSF.

post-22096-1201810770_thumb.jpg

i got 15oz not including a oz of air bud under a 600w in a drobe in soil also had spidermites and pollenation (2nd grow got 7oz last time growing durga mata)

After 8 months of having crippling Fungus and trying everything going ive finally beat it literally overnight.

Since day 1 of using Sulfume Hotboxs my probs have ceased!

If you have major fungal probs i cant recommend these enough!

Edited by HydroNaut
  • Like 2

Guest The Sheriff

Im getting pretty good results with a diy version of that , a tub full of water with murpys coper fungicide with me fogger thrown in , 2 weeks and no spread i even left a few leafs on that are affected tempting fate . will see hope that works 100% , nice one .

After 8 months of having crippling Fungus and trying everything going ive finally beat it literally overnight.

They kill mites too ... I dont think they should be used in flower though as you dont want to be smoking it.

post-26029-1202369791.jpg

Just thought I'd share this pic, last grow I had 7 chronic and this one in particular was badly affected by LSF.

You sure this is lsf, looks well bad, you sure it is not multi nutrient lockout, seen a pick very like that and it was caused by several nutrients being locked out at the same time.

Ordered one yesterday but aint got it yet, I got signs of LSF on my new batch of clones mainly on new growth, I cant say I have noticed any at all on the mums but these given a foliar spray of Canna Aktrivator a few times over the last 3 months.

post-26029-1202369791.jpg

You sure this is lsf, looks well bad, you sure it is not multi nutrient lockout, seen a pick very like that and it was caused by several nutrients being locked out at the same time.

Im pretty sure it was LSF, the others had it slightly but that was by far the worse (btw they were grown in compost)

Seen the sulphume boxes in the G shop near me, i did ask on a thread awhile back why no one uses them here, seems very popular in canada, but they seem a little ahead of us sometimes, maybe just because they been at it longer.

Not good for flower i know, but a possible solution of cleaning a room out properly. Think they're about £80 or so, gotta be worth it to prepare for your next crop.

They kill mites too

Yeh, i think i read it puts them off feeding :clapping:

... I dont think they should be used in flower though as you dont want to be smoking it.

No, id stop as soon as pistils started showing.

but a possible solution of cleaning a room out properly.

Once you've got fungus in your room a one off clean wont solve the problem. I used sulphur candles to start with (which burn sulphur as opposed to vaporising like the Hotbox does) and even tho they killed all the spores in the room as soon as i fired a grow up again the seedlings were infected almost straight away, unless you have lab conditions you wont stop the spores getting in. The key is to treat continuously at least in the mother room. It might be something we all might have to live/grow with the way the weather is going over here....

Im pretty sure it was LSF, the others had it slightly but that was by far the worse (btw they were grown in compost)

Just seems so severe, even on outdoor plants and spent allot of time outdoors with plants, not cannabis plants, household plants working and whatnot, never seen it that bad ever, although seen it spread, sheer colour though, doesn't look like fungus, or rather it does but on a extreme level.

Hope to god it never gets that bad, fighting lsf at present on 30 seedling, cheese and dp power plants, fucking hell, any idea what caused it, extraction, enclosed area?

• 1 month later...

I have now 'unhappily' joined this LSF war :wink:

I have a few thing already in my armoury though....

Murpheys Copper Fungicide

Citrofresh

BioLife

but i dont know which to use first etc... :ouch:

can anyone help me out please?

By the way - i only noticed i had LSF a couple of days ago, so i want to wage war as early as possible.

Thanks people

:wink:

Redgrotto

Guest Blabblabberbab

Murphy's killed my mums stone dead when I used it.

Citrofresh just holds it off - dosn't cure it.

Biolife ? never used it.

Unfortunately the only thing that has been effective (when used on mature plants in veg) is 'Fungus Fighter' - nasty chemical bad, but works.

There are other effective solutions, but these are the ones I've tried

B

Edited by Blabblabberbab