Butane Honey Oil

grobag

This resin turned a dark color because the starting material was oxidized as a result of improper storage.

med_gallery_14923_2055_160148.jpg

This is not a property inherent in the technology of amber absolute, briefly described in the thread in the signature.

Much of the color depends on the history of the oxidation of the resin, from its formation on the plant and storage conditions prior to extraction.

med_gallery_14923_2055_2014.jpg

It looks awesome regardless jump lol CR
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Well well I made a discovery. A thermos-jug cafetiere.

Thermos flask and cafetiere methods combined!

post-62037-0-63036000-1330259980_thumb.jpg

Apologies if it has been seen before but I haven't seen one. This is a cafetiere with a stainless-steel double-walled jug like a thermos:

post-62037-0-41346700-1330259996_thumb.jpg

even the top is double-lined and insulated, meant to keep your coffee warm:

post-62037-0-32116200-1330260026_thumb.gif

it does have a plastic plunger as standard...

post-62037-0-94974600-1330260052_thumb.jpg

but an all-metal bodum plunger fits perfectly so it must be a standard size:

post-62037-0-62596600-1330260078_thumb.jpg

I went to the pound shop and got some of their London butane cans, pound each obv, and went into the Wilkinsons nearby, big chain hardware and home store. They have these insulated 1 litre steel cafetieres at 16 quid each, brand name Style Works.

The plastic plunger is a drawback I guess but standard metal ones fit, as explained. The spout is plastic too but the butane doesn't see that for very long so I guess it is ok, maybe line it with a bit of foil. Anyhow there you go fwiw, thermos flask and cafetiere method combined. I am doing a trim in a few days and making some bho, so will try to remember to let you know how the wonder jug works.

It works an absolute treat! The butane squirts into the top easy, then quickly replace the plunger and screw the piston bit on, squash down the trim and pour it out, really easy, this was my first time and I had no problems, mixed the bho with a bit of canna to make a hash oil the gf can take for her cramps. Win win :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Nice one, glad you found the thread of use. It's great making the best oil/hash about from scraps, a bit of knowledge, and a few quid spent at the right place innit. Good on ya :smoke:

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I just knocked some up with killer and Nordle trim . :smokin:

Fookin hell im battered.

E2A: Oh dear I think im dissasembling :wacko:

Edited by double 00
  • Like 2

Guest Thicky

Fookin hell im battered.

Naughty Nordle :hug:

• Like 1

Nice one, glad you found the thread of use. It's great making the best oil/hash about from scraps, a bit of knowledge, and a few quid spent at the right place innit. Good on ya :smoke:

Indeed grobag i made some bho a few nights back with imature bud from under my screen, it would normaly go in the bin with stems etc untill i found this thread of knowlage lol. atb Tcd

Fookin hell im battered.

Naughty Nordle :hug:

Very naughty Nordle after some butane action Thicky my pal. :yes:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

this BHO lark seems very irresponsible and druggy.

so i'll have to give it a try then.

wish i hadn't turned down all them bags of trim over the years now.

• 2 weeks later...

does anbody know what the law say about honeyoil, i was told at one time they class it as a class A, not saying its true, anybody

• 2 months later...

Ello. Great thread. Just thought i'd pop by and mention how i make my oil for anyone stuck at home with gas when the shops are shut, but you fancy making some high grade oil. you only need an empty coke bottle, snip...

Hi, I was told not to use plastic as the butane strips chemicals from it?? resulting in nasty impurities or summink? :unsure:

I use a bit of copper pipe about 10" long, with a cap on one end. pack it tight with any trim u got.

I drilled hole in cap end for gas nozzle.

I use a pair of tights cut a bit off em and double it over.

use a t-towel cos pipe will bw freezing cold.

Outside i pour boiling water into a shallow dish then simply blast gas thru copper tube straight into boiling water.(bit dry ice bubbley shit goes on) :B):

u can then scoop it up with a knife it floats on the water and collects up easily.

put it in freezer n by the time I made a cup ot tea I can skin up with it.! :smokin:

• Like 1

does anbody know what the law say about honeyoil, i was told at one time they class it as a class A, not saying its true, anybody

Not anymore. It was downgraded to c along with all canna back in the Labour days and then went back up to b in 2008.

• Like 1