Is This That Gritty Shite thats going around???

Big - L

Mate im only starting to feel better now after 4 weeks weird vertigo really ill and dark delirium whether it was some kind of illness or toxin idk but it was triggered from smoking dodgy weed and i ant been ill like that before, one vape and i was feeling dizzy and sick it wasn't that dusty shit tho i cant get stoned on that stuff

• 3 weeks later...

Spoke to a friend only today who said he'd just got some gritty shit again, can't believe people still have the front to punt it out tbh. Wankers!

Although I guess it's thanks to them I grow my own! :D

The only decent thing about when all that contaminated weed was about, was that there was loads of great hash around instead.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Grit weed was one of the reasons I started growing my own stuff... next they'll be selling buds 2 days off the plant lol Remember all that soaking wet stuff everything seemed to get away with selling. Would take 2 days to dry 20 quids worth. Can't believe they're still at it. Watch the membership boom when there's crap weed everywhere.

• Like 1

@@Blayz'd that soaking wet, 2 days off the plant, non burning, foul tasting, no buzz, bullshit weed was what got me growing ten years ago. I'm very grateful to it lol.

• Like 1

@@Blayz'd that soaking wet, 2 days off the plant, non burning, foul tasting, no buzz, bullshit weed was what got me growing ten years ago. I'm very grateful to it lol.

That's the one mate. I'm also grateful.. ;) We turned disasters into opportunities. Good on us lol I'm gonna pat myself on the back for that one now..

That's the one mate. I'm also grateful.. ;) We turned disasters into opportunities. Good on us lol I'm gonna pat myself on the back for that one now..

I pat myself on the back whenever i open a jar instead of a baggie, that stupid habit has given me RSI so I might have to give it up :unsure:lol

• Like 2

I am not sure how well folks are or are not clued up on this one, just thought I would add my 2p..

I was living in London in the mid 2000s and this sandy shit started cropping up and some folks called it "Bless"..

The flavor was very distinct. It is kids play sand. Twice a week the growers go into the groom and throw it all over the place, then sweep the floor collect the dropped sand until the next "dusting"..

After 5 weeks of this they can add a considerable amount of weight to the buds.. And being sand it doesn't evaporate etc..

I was told that originally it was not intended to "Rob" the end consumer, but to blag bigger bucks from those by weights to sell on...

The problem with this is that sand has a very high melting point, so your not inhaling sand "Smoke", your actually sucking sand into your lungs..

The best thing to do is not accept this shit, then the dealers will stop buying it and it will knock on to the growers. But if you do find yourself with it use a fag but or rolling filter in the end of your joint / pipe. Failing this tissue stuffed in there. Your lung / lungs will end up collapsing..