Is This That Gritty Shite thats going around???

Big - L

12 minutes ago, Comrade Stoker said:

I lace my herb with Cake

Cake is a made-up drug. :D 

• Like 6

36 minutes ago, Saddam said:

Then someone throws it into a cement mixer filled with plastic bags, straw and henna. :D   

Haha not the stuff I made when I was in Lebanon Habibi. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Saddam said:

Cake is a made-up drug. :D 

You the buzz buzz? 

Got the Clarkey cats? The yellow bentines?

• Like 2

Seems like an American article to me, never heard of half these practices and the article mentions PCP as another 'mixer' which is pretty uncommon here. I do kinda miss the opium laced hash we got in my sixthform days lol

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mugwuffin said:

I do kinda miss the opium laced hash

Temple ball?

I'm pretty sure it was mould not opiates, it was just really good quality charas

• Like 3

Fuck prohibition, Grow your own, problem eradicated in one quick and decisive move, just saying :yep: 

dj...,,,

21 hours ago, Comrade Stoker said:

Sometimes, I lace my weed with refined Plutonium.

That's Bedrocan in't it?

(Not joking, it pretty much is.)

16 hours ago, Nick Berry said:

Temple ball?

I'm pretty sure it was mould not opiates, it was just really good quality charas

There was no mould, the high was well beyond any 'couch lock' I've expirienced, and a few of us had mild withdrawal after the source dried up.

I remember temple ball being very strong and trippy.

I can't see a premium sale product (opium) being mixed with good hash, why would you do that.

Unless it was tested how do you know it had opium in apart from the word of a dealer?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Nick Berry said:

Unless it was tested how do you know it had opium in apart from the word of a dealer?

You'd know alright buddy...............real temple ball is like nothing else..........haven't seen it for decades though, more's the pity.............:stoned:

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Cannabis contamination could be back, watch out anyone not in a position to grow your own atm

Edited by Degsy
link

Contaminated weed is 100% back on the scene.

I'm not sure what the contamination is. You would never know if you didn't look at it through a magnifier. It's very different to the shit that was going around back in the mid noughties. This tuff smokes and tastes fine, no rock hard cherry and no black smoke.

When you look at it through the loupe it's quite obvious, especially when you look at the stalk.

I've seen weed from 3 or 4 different sources over the past few months and it's all been contaminated.

Would like to know more if anyone can shed any light on it?

Cheers

Serj

13 minutes ago, Serj said:

Would like to know more if anyone can shed any light on it?

Not worth trying to figure. Much like stepped on coke, it will have on it whatever is in the scumbag's cupboard/garage/shed at the time that could conceivably fool people tbh. 

There probably are things you could spray weed with that would add weight and not harm people but they don't really give two salient fucks. 

25 minutes ago, Serj said:

You would never know if you didn't look at it through a magnifier. It's very different to the shit that was going around back in the mid noughties. This tuff smokes and tastes fine, no rock hard cherry and no black smoke.

This got my head working but couldn't remember the name of the product, I had to ask a mate of mine!

There is a product called "Top Heavy Herbal Curing Compound", if memory serves me right its cellulose based. After harvest and the bud is dry, you soak or spray your flower in this "curing compound" and it adds something like 10% extra weight onto the crop.

Shady stuff, theres even a thread about it here from 2016.