Is This That Gritty Shite thats going around???

Big - L

i remember when gritweed first came about, stuff was nasty, smelt like vinegar, lol 

that's why i joined here and started growing, as the uk was full of grit weed, or pond weed, as we call it, and shit soap bar

the quality has gone up loads in just the last 10 years, as most of the buds on the street is grew in the uk,plus there is more nice hash now, its just knowing the rite dealers. most you have to worry about is if its grew organic, or if hydro, is it well flushed ? 

but this article makes me wonder what else these assholes are putting in the weed, like these legal highs n such chemicals,:fart:

f that, grow your own people. even if its 1 or 2 plants in a cupboard, or grow drobe, itl last you if you grow the rite strains. :yinyang:

• Like 4

Most personal users who lace their own weed will add cocaine or LSD. A joint or bowl laced with cocaine is called “primo”, and a joint with LSD-laced paper is often called a “rainbow joint”. It is also not unheard of for users to add heroin, meth, PCP, and MDMA, in order to make those drugs “go down easier”.

More falsehoods than a daily heil article...... you can't smoke cocaine, lsd or mdma afaik

• Like 3

Hi

Street weed is Dank ALL UK dealers drugs are crap most dealers have never had real weed or real DMA or real Hash and so on! 

This is why we try to get folks to grow there own and make there own hash just ask any grower here what the difference is between there own and street Cannabis just ask?

Street crap is about money not cannabis high and quality.

Lets ask Muslim allah...

Muslim Harmony Band.

Bongme :yinyang:

• Like 3

Yes like goldie said, none of them mentioned can even be smoked. Hence why cocaine has to be turned to crack lol or crack users would just be smoking coke. LSD just gets destroyed due to the very high burning temperatures basically. And mdma, well, it's not meth lol but afaik can not be smoked either.

Edited by Conspiranought
  • Like 2

joint or bowl laced with cocaine is called “primo”, and a joint with LSD-laced paper is often called a “rainbow joint”. It is also not unheard of for users to add heroin, meth, PCP, and MDMA, in order to make those drugs “go down easier”

errr...is it?. OK_if you say so!... :rofl:  in all my years smoking I've never heard such a thing being common place.

maybe that's just me though... 

lol

• Like 5

Thought I was missing a trick with the lsd laced joint :rofl: 

Why’s the link not allowed? 

On 27/05/2018 at 5:45 PM, Saddam said:

You can even buy a can of Skunk spray to make your bud smell like bud. :wanker:   Fucking crazy! :russian:  

I've seen spray cheese and blueberry

On 31/05/2018 at 11:25 PM, assault and battery said:

We eevently scored some weed that smells like germoline. It was vile, but I left it out and it dissipated a bit and ended up smelling like normal weed with a hint of hospitals...not really sure what that was about. 

ONA smell products involved in the air flow?

Never let ONA products share air with your flowering cannabis plants! ONA products are so strong they do not have to physically touch your buds in order to have a permanent effect on their taste and smell.

Edited by Owderb
Link removed
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, B0bbyBuds said:

Why’s the link not allowed? 

its Another cannabis site

• Like 1

Just a quick note..I am from the Levant where we still speak aramaic and christ spoke aramaic and said Allah. It is the word for god..and we make some of the best hash in the world :skin_up:

• Like 2

Don't forget about good Ol' Jeffrey

Edited by Conspiranought
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Ditch the Dealer said:

and we make some of the best hash in the world :skin_up:

Then someone throws it into a cement mixer filled with plastic bags, straw and henna. :D   

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Saddam said:

Then someone throws it into a cement mixer filled with plastic bags, straw and henna. :D   

lol Not this double zero Maroc. Expensive though. Shit hash is too common, but good stuff is out there.

Edited by Conspiranought

I lace my herb with Cake, and poke it into my ear, its a much more "Crunchie" buzz. Sometimes, I lace my weed with refined Plutonium, and make suppositories, which I inject into my eyes, for a heavier high. 

This one time right, my mate, I swear this is true, he laced his weed with Um Bongo and dipped a set of jump leads into it, I fucking said to him, I said, don't start anything. That's true that is, I swear on our Kellys eyes, its gospel.

• Like 9

Hi Ditch the Dealer

You do great hash in Levant i have have some nice weeds and hashes in Damascus; Amman; Aleppo; Baghdad; Beirut; Gaza; Jerusalem; Tel Aviv over the years.
I could get my head  around the amount of languages in your area  Levantine Arabic, Hebrew, Aramaic, Armenian, Circassian, Greek, Kurdish, Ladino, Turkish, Domari lol

Nice people and good company over a a Bong or two with "Soleil Levant" aromatised Green Tea mmmmm :yep:

One thing i do Know about Allah like most religion world wide they love nature! :yep:

Bongme :yinyang: