Win Subbie Seeds - 5 places remaining ....

Gaijin

2 hours ago, Strawberry Fields said:

Cost myself 17 points. :(

That's a typo btw. I cost myself 37 points. The two guys i benched scored 37 more between them than the replacements. :ouch:

Edited by Strawberry Fields
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Strawberry Fields said:

It would be good if everyone who played could commit to at least bashing the 'optimize' button once a week. Make it a fairer contest.

:notworthy:

• Like 2

He is playing me this week, see how things turn out :)

OPTIMIZE TIME LADS :) I am slowly moving upwards, those couple of transfers look as if they did me proud.

Edited by The Villan
  • Like 4

I got lucky this round tbh. I won by 3 points. Green buds only had one QB who scored points or they would have beat me. My team won despite me not because of me. :ninja:

Not sure if im looking forward to that one  @The Villan your villans are smashing it lately. :unsure:

Edited by Strawberry Fields
  • Like 3

I should have lost my game as well but the team I played didn't replace an injured RB. 

I have Sid this week and it looks really close in the game centre...

Edited by Arbre Medicinal
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Degsy said:

I totally meant to sign up for this season but haven't been around for a few months :doh:

I'll try and remember to remind you next year :yep: Someone might decide not to play again, or I can always add a couple more spots :) 

• Like 1

I am a bit confused lads, how come I only habe one kicker in my team, can I just add another ? without dropping anyone in the team ? or do I have to use the move around option ? Also what does my defence teams do, sorry for questions but trying me best to get more involved :0

Edited by The Villan
  • Like 1

@The Villan your defence is that teams whole defence, they score points for interceptions, and points scored against if I remember correctly, possibly sacks too. So if your team allows the opposing team to score loads of points your defense will score next to nothing but if they score very few points against them your defence will score more points. 

✌️

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The Villan said:

I am a bit confused lads, how come I only habe one kicker in my team, can I just add another ? without dropping anyone in the team ? or do I have to use the move around option ?

Everyone started with 2 kickers but you only have 1.  So you must have dropped one at some point. You have a full squad now so if you pick another kicker up you will have to drop someone else in another position.

If you had two, the second one would be under the first one, and you would be able to swap them around.

Your current kicker seems decent but you should pick another one up for when the bye weeks start or you'll be without one for one week.

• Like 2