Win Subbie Seeds - 5 places remaining ....

Gaijin

1 hour ago, The Villan said:

I am a bit confused lads, how come I only habe one kicker in my team, can I just add another ? without dropping anyone in the team ? or do I have to use the move around option ? Also what does my defence teams do, sorry for questions but trying me best to get more involved :0

The week I played against you my Defense scored 30 points.

It's worth having two of every position as every player will have a bye week in which they won't play, so ideally you need 2 kickers. When you click on a players name it will tell you his bye week in the pop up window. So if you have a kicker that has a bye week in week 6 then you need another kicker to cover for him, obviously the second kicker has to have a different bye week.

For example one of my kickers has a week 13 bye while the other has a week 7 bye. So I play the week 13 bye guy on week 7 instead of the week 7 bye guy...

Alternatively you could wait until your kicker has a bye week and try and get another kicker that's already had his bye week so effectively you could play the same kicker then for the rest of the season.

ETA @The VillanYour kicker has his bye week in week 7, so you'll need to get cover before then, don't panic. Actually all Dallas players will rest that week, none of them will play. You have the Eagles defence playing at the moment I would stick with them until they reach their bye week which is week 10, your other D (Tampa) has a bye in week 5, so just switch them over before the week 10 games then switch back before the week 11 games.

Edited by Arbre Medicinal
  • Like 3

Ok have added another kicker and dropped a player, but I can't seem to move the new kicker into the kickers place ? Helppppppppppppppppp !!!!

ps am in trim jail at the moment, just come down for a cuppa :)

ffs now I am a QB down what the fuck :)

Edited by The Villan

If you're in drag and drop mode you should just be able to swap them round then click submit.

You should have dropped one of your RB's mate you have about 90. lol

Defo get your QB back for one of those RB's and think about another QB too or you'll have the bye week problem with your QB's.

• Like 1

As @Strawberry Fields said you need to drop a different player as we all need 2 qbs to start where you only have 1 as you've dropped 1, so just pick the 1 you dropped back up or a new 1 if you prefer for a different player. Look at who isn't scoring points on your bench and drop them.

Having just looked at your team you can put Mike Williams in 1 of your reserved spots and that will free up a place for your qb. Hope that helps.

✌️

• Like 1

I'm the most tech unsavvy there is and I only use app on my phone 

Just press the blue arrow to left of player and a list of all players you can swap come up well thankfully it does for me 

• Like 1

Just now, Brysee said:

I'm the most tech unsavvy there is and I only use app on my phone 

Just press the blue arrow to left of player and a list of all players you can swap come up well thankfully it does for me 

Just realised again the phone app is 100% more friendly than the desktop. First time I jave seen my bench list. 

• Like 2

First time I jave seen my bench list. 

WOW that's a bit bonkers, I only use the desktop version I've never used the mobile version.

• Like 1

Just realised again the phone app is 100% more friendly than the desktop. First time I jave seen my bench list. 

FFS its predicting you are gonna beat me even harder now. lol

• Like 2

Haha got to love it more sports should be like this anyone can win even people that don't turn up for one match

Strawberry fields not for much longer doesn't have the same ring to it 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Strawberry Fields said:

FFS its predicting you are gonna beat me even harder now. lol

Is it still saying the same, cause I just had a fiddle and aint got a clue if I have fucked things up :)

Just now, The Villan said:

Is it still saying the same, cause I just had a fiddle and aint got a clue if I have fucked things up :)

Yes. 162 vs 128.

I think my rookies will do better than predicted though tbh. Hopefully will be a close game. :)