Stigs rgsc 2023 hunt for the dank

Stigofthedank

Afternoon uk420,

hope all is good, 

So little update in "the bitch site " as promised I snuck in early, real real slow with just essentials so I could be as stealthy as possible!! :ninja: before joining you lot on the forum it was and mostly will be night visits! It's the love to, no wait obsession to grow my own!! that when I finally bit the bullet and joined I love the diary's and am gonna keep plugging away for the love of Mary jane :wub:

So down to business, we have good and bad news.. 

May aswell start with the bad and go from there as it can only get better :yep:

So after my absolute tear up with the local brambles, hawthorn, wild rose and 6ft nettles:boxing: I got to the main site on said site and well I will let you see for yourself

large.Screenshot_20230605_235446_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Note to self don't use big gauge wire early :doh:

Caught the fucking furry bastard having a munch I was that stealthy..... 

large.Screenshot_20230605_235459_com.android.gallery3d.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230605_235450_com.android.gallery3d.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230605_235503_com.android.gallery3d.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230605_235513_com.android.gallery3d.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230605_235508_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Furry little fucker, so that was a lovely catch up, and only just drying out... So rummaged around and got some small gauge wire to protect them, gave them good watering and stayed till dark smoking banger after banger pissing all round perimeter, also used rest of wide gauge to start bodging a fence, forgot to take photos plus was almost dark she is doing this. Will be up there this evening, kink in the plan but wouldn't be a season outdoors without curve balls being thrown at you!!!! 

I also took the opportunity to get a couple cheeky auto Bluetooth in the ground ;) onwards and up, there ain't no point crying over spilt milk at this point in this game !! 

So onto the good news, I'm sure most of you will have noticed that there was 2 plants stood proud almost untouched!!

Luckily for me it is one of the 1st to I put in are still all ok and thriving at that

Good ol "mighty gold bx1

large.Screenshot_20230605_235519_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Gonna head back tonight with more mesh and double wrap them all, build a perimeter fence out and and give them another drink with seaweed extract and give  surrounding ground a good soaking, steam near by :D

and in spirit of last year favourite diary of mine and one plant @Revive" rucu" I am gonna leave them before hastily replacing plants. 

The other plant will be in @OldFord wildcard comp, 

"blackberry moon rocks" 

large.Screenshot_20230605_235453_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Lucky... 

large.Screenshot_20230605_235534_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

After waiting 20 minutes or so I let them have another litre or so each, will update you all again asap.. 

Peace 

Stig 

• Like 1

Afternoon uk420,

hope all is good, 

So little update in "the bitch site " as promised I snuck in early, real real slow with just essentials so I could be as stealthy as possible!! :ninja: before joining you lot on the forum it was and mostly will be night visits! It's the love to, no wait obsession to grow my own!! that when I finally bit the bullet and joined I love the diary's and am gonna keep plugging away for the love of Mary jane :wub:

So after my absolute tear up with the local brambles, hawthorn, wild rose and 6ft nettles:boxing: I got to the main site on said site and well I will let you see for yourself

large.Screenshot_20230605_235459_com.android.gallery3d.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230605_235450_com.android.gallery3d.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230605_235503_com.android.gallery3d.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230605_235513_com.android.gallery3d.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230605_235508_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Furry little fucker, so that was a lovely catch up, and only just drying out... So rummaged around and got some small gauge wire to protect them, gave them good watering and stayed till dark smoking banger after banger pissing all round perimeter, also used rest of wide gauge to start bodging a fence, forgot to take photos plus was almost dark she is doing this. Will be up there this evening, kink in the plan but wouldn't be a season outdoors without curve balls being thrown at you!!!! 

I also took the opportunity to get a couple cheeky auto Bluetooth in the ground ;) onwards and up, there ain't no point crying over spilt milk at this point in this game !! 

So onto the good news, I'm sure most of you will have noticed that there was 2 plants stood proud almost untouched!!

Luckily for me it is one of the 1st to I put in are still all ok and thriving at that

Good ol "mighty gold bx1

Gonna head back tonight with more mesh and double wrap them all, build a perimeter fence out and and give them another drink with seaweed extract and give  surrounding ground a good soaking, steam near by :D

and in spirit of last year favourite diary of mine and one plant @Revive" rucu" I am gonna leave them before hastily replacing plants. 

"blackberry moon rocks" 

Lucky... 

After waiting 20 minutes or so I let them have another litre or so each, will update you all again asap.. 

Peace 

Stig 

• Like 1

Afternoon uk420,

hope all is good, 

Good ol "mighty gold bx1

"blackberry moon rocks" 

Lucky... 

Peace 

Stig 

• Like 1

Afternoon uk420,

hope all is good, 

Good ol "mighty gold bx1

"blackberry moon rocks" 

Lucky... 

Peace 

Stig 

Afternoon uk420,

hope all is good, 

Good ol "mighty gold bx1

"blackberry moon rocks" 

Lucky... 

Peace 

Stig 

Afternoon uk420,

hope all is good, 

Good ol "mighty gold bx1

"blackberry moon rocks" 

Lucky... 

Peace 

Stig 

Afternoon uk420,

hope all is good, 

Good ol "mighty gold bx1

"blackberry moon rocks" 

Lucky... 

Peace 

Stig 

Afternoon uk420,

hope all is good, 

Good ol "mighty gold bx1

"blackberry moon rocks" 

Lucky... 

Peace 

Stig 

Afternoon uk420,

hope all is good, 

Good ol "mighty gold bx1

"blackberry moon rocks" 

Lucky... 

Peace 

Stig 

All coming along in here sir :george:       I can read but struggling a tad to see pics  ,  i hope your smashing it sir :yep:

I did get a notification to say to mentioned me but nothing working and no new posts showing up lol       

Will have a catch up in next few days as eyes are slowly readjusting.       All the best sir.   

• Like 1

All coming along in here sir :george:       I can read but struggling a tad to see pics  ,  i hope your smashing it sir :yep:

I did get a notification to say to mentioned me but nothing working and no new posts showing up lol       

Will have a catch up in next few days as eyes are slowly readjusting.       All the best sir.      

Afternoon uk420,

hope all is good, 

Good ol "mighty gold bx1

"blackberry moon rocks" 

Lucky... 

Peace 

Stig 

Afternoon uk420,

hope all is good, 

Good ol "mighty gold bx1

"blackberry moon rocks" 

Lucky... 

Peace 

Stig 

Afternoon uk420,

hope all is good, 

Good ol "mighty gold bx1

"blackberry moon rocks" 

Lucky... 

Peace 

Stig 

Afternoon uk420,

hope all is good, 

Good ol "mighty gold bx1

"blackberry moon rocks" 

Lucky... 

Peace 

Stig 

Afternoon uk420,

hope all is good, 

Good ol "mighty gold bx1

"blackberry moon rocks" 

Lucky... 

Peace 

Stig