Stigs rgsc 2023 hunt for the dank

Stigofthedank

So I am late starting my diary, thanks @panikfor for the beans and I will do my upmost todo them all the justice they deserve!!!

Will be adding more as soon as I get my head around it all a bit more. 

Ie, the strains (full list) spots, situations etc, best of luck and here's to an amazing 2023 outdoor season

Big Love 

Stilarge.Screenshot_20230407_100040_com.android.gallery3d.jpgg

• Like 14

All the very best with it mate :yep:     Looking forward to seeing it play out & looking forward to the flower show :george:

The Lemons fuckin awesome mate  , was highly impressed with my garden grown girls ,  they all were first to show their lady bits  ,  beautiful plants and huge potential to get big :yep:

The 61's id did were great to grow ,  i pushed them on and they took it well ,  no drama's at all ,  grown outdoors in Glasgow and romped home :yep:

Will be pics of m,ine in the diary or gallery from last year mate :yep:        The diff in the Lemon if you push her another few weeks is well !! worth the gamble ,  awesome.   

• Like 5

Buzzing for this year, gonna be doing my upmost to spread my seed far and wide to see how the genetics perform in all situations, 

Thanks @Underdogand I wish you all the best with this season, lining the elecy makita saw, defo on the to get list that kit,!!

honestly most buzzed I have been about an outdoor mission since before lockdown, a move and being a general recluse, (as you have to be to a certain extent to bring them lovely sungrown girls home safe and sound) 

Thanks to all the uk420 family, especially @Revive @panikfor helping me come out my shell and share and to anyone I have spoken to, and forgotten lol

Looking forward to showing off the grow show fullstop @OldFord

And watching everyone else's ups downs laughs and screams!!! Gotta love this game 

Big Love stig 

• Like 8

So I hope all you lovely herbaholics are having a lovely evening and are nicely medicated :fart:

I hate been out all winter on the scope in foot with my Mrs lil pooch, found some amazing spots, areas and went with a clear head and also some alternative approaches and some more close to home sneaky sneaky business!!! 

After way way to long pondering and going over old sites, turning holes stashing bits that have become on view, tidying up, getting ready adding gypsum / dolomite and letting winter do it's thing, not that we had many hard frosts still always stands me in good stead. 

I have a few plans, 

1, main objective - fill jars :skin_up:

2, get the best out of the solid strains... lol to fill jars lol

Then onto my pondering. 

3. Pheno hunt for the ones I'm after, to long to baked to write all that now lol

I have been working on the a few hacks for my lat over the past couple of seasonsnand tbf I thought I had found something real special but its not fully there yet, resistance, growth, structure are good in the happy but tbh lacks in the terp department!!

Great hash extract maker strain. I am going to put a few select regs down there but I am gonna let nature do its thing, and see if all this is written in the stars!!!

I am helping my mum do the house up so got a good hours distance  to do a breeding plot that is also my 1st ever guerrilla plot, 20 years ago this season. I have mad..... Not been back apart from reccy this winter and well looks ideal with some tlc!!! really really excited about the opportunity to go back reminisce 20 years and potentially hack some beautiful seeds for life!!!! #lifehack 

4. To make my 1st open public diary, online and not be such a recluse, can communicate with you guys and feel part of a family, lovely times :thumsup:

So been out this past month in spare time with tools to see what's what and get some bits done, mostly top ups and amending holes,beds and started clearing a new site aswell 

So 1st site - is not the best for security but over the past 3 seasons has been a banker, straight night visits, apart from a few for sneaky pics for you guys... Couldn't resist lol, the soil is good, and will be expanding along with nature's hedge she provided. Dolomite limed it end if Jan and added coco, go back this week and get ready for plant out, 

2nd site  - no updated photos will take on my visit this week with ammendments again soil was already good here with a lot of worms and been fallow for just shy of a decade, wanting to be sure it wasn't to good to be true I put some in towers and some in the ground last year and we'll both did well but ground is easier and wins my vote, I also had a rouge one on its own no cage straight plant there 2021 season, no ferts no love and did a top mug of 7g dry cured so am gonna make a bed add organic matter and compost teas and run some like that to compare as an experiment!?? 

Site 3 - new site for this season, well properly!! Put a tester there 2021 and camera was put there last peak season. Looks like it will be all good to expand so I did, 2 x beds and 15 holes, 

Going to soil test and photo that this week, 

So that's a little bit shit what I have been upto as I do thing from now on will do best to take photos and upload in order that's understandable.. Please bear with and best of luck. 

Stig

• Like 6

So please bear with me and any advice or help would be appreciated. 

I am using a pic resizing site and use screenshots, and moved to duck duck go because of the error codes popping pong up due, fun, :wallbash:

Any way hopefully this goes ok. Please bear with me, not great with all the tech but will learn it!!! as for spot 1 and 2 properly will re do tomorrow if I get  time!! Want to do it all justice, like they say a photo speaks a thousand words

Right.....

Spot 3, a relatively new spot that I have expanded and plan on further see how the veg grows up and if it feels right, 

Put three in a bed and one in a decent whole and from that got close to half a box of decent nugs :skin_up:of near 0 care just water and minimum check ups so potential!!! 

Lets hope  expanding is the right thing to do, got a stream that runs all year no more than 300 yards away so not end of world if we get a repeat of last seasons heat

large.Screenshot_20230411_232316_com.android.gallery3d.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230411_232301_com.android.gallery3d.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230411_232229_com.android.gallery3d.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230411_232234_com.android.gallery3d.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230411_232257_com.android.gallery3d.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230411_232142_com.android.gallery3d.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230411_232149_com.android.gallery3d.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230411_232212_com.android.gallery3d.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230411_231917_com.android.gallery3d.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230411_231944_com.android.gallery3d.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230411_232009_com.android.gallery3d.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230411_232135_com.android.gallery3d.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230411_232135_com.android.gallery3d.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230411_232055_com.android.gallery3d.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230411_232130_com.android.gallery3d.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230407_095358_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

So I am not 100% on order etc.

I'm sure you can see, a bear bed and hole from last season. 

Since then expanded in 3 directions, 2 beds with coco added left to soak and turned over earlier in the year late winter with dolomite,

Then gone up checked plot added, and fbb, bone meal, chicken pellet, Little kelp meal, volcanic rock dust, compo perlite, vermiculite and worm castings and compo, 

Go up there and get more photos, the hole did the nicet plant and I just want to make sure amending after soil tests rather than taking heaps of heavy loads in backpacks is not always the when soil just needs helping hand some. 

Big Love 

stig 

• Like 7

Good to have you on board, and look forward to your season.... It can be a bit daunting to go public, but the support you get on here will blow you away.... 

Like many folk (not just on here, but in general) I've had some mental health issues, what with the world going to absolute dogshit.... But the good folk on here (too many to list but they know who they are) have helped me massively. Offering genuine care and support, the kind that it might be difficult to accept from family etc. Can't put my finger on it really, but it genuinely pulled me through some really dark times. Allied to that I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing, but there's always plenty of advice, constructive criticism and general encouragement to keep the spirits high. Anyway, enough of my ramblings... Pulling up my hammock mate..... Gitupdeeyah 

• Like 3

Cheers @Idicanna jonesI love the name..

Yeah it really is a strange one, never tell no one been drilled into me, and myself have had/still do have mental health issues, but hey who don't, especially with world leaders and the way the world has gone these past few years, bunch of ********:wanker: 

Be polite and positive always wins dude and the help I have already had has been breathtaking only been this year, proper reclusive and don't tell anyone so its like a weights been lifted :yahoo:thank you uk420 family for everything so far,

Looking forward to this season as I feel I ain't alone all the time with this lovely pastime of ours,

Big Love and respect to all of you

Stig

:yinyang:

• Like 4

So after a hectic very very wet morning, imo perfect for clearing slots if it's sneaky sneaky, and close to people as spot 3 can be, I decided to NOT take photos as my phone was buried and I have came in so wet my bag weighs more now than when I left.... :doh: amazing feeling having a shower and being dry warm and clean, especially after a 4 mile walk, turning over digging, and dropping off 60l of lovely hot soil :yahoo: just gotta get back when I get back can go and photo it... 

All the photos from above (sorry about the order of things, some from early in year, with native soil and some amended shots with amendments ontop /mixed , sure the most of you get it and can make it out, any questions just ask, sorry getting head around it all :yep:

Spot 3, got loads of foxes and helps with the rabbit's :yahoo:nature's way is always the be best, mother nature! She give and take!!

croptober time this site will put on hell of a show, :lucky:

Amazing for me to pull it off here so consistent on this particular location, cheeky :pitchfork:lol

So holes are roughly 50cm x 50cm x near 50deep, easy math!

Its a mix of native soil, which is a clay /slate, coco to lossen it and home made super soil added each season and a bed from last year that's been turned over covered and with fresh amendments and fresh compo added to the bed and holes before a good dig over.

I am gonna do some raised cages ontop of the original tester holes, with compo and fresh cooked

super soil with net and ties to hold as much in the towers, as possible and them to stay upright Hope that makes sense??

Lets see how big a tree I can put on show for you guys n gals... 

Big love

Stig large.Screenshot_20230411_231802_com.android.gallery3d.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230411_231810_com.android.gallery3d.jpgLove stig 

large.rsz_1screenshot_20230410_211702_comandroidgallery3d.jpglarge.rsz_1screenshot_20230410_211138_comandroidgallery3d.jpglarge.rsz_1screenshot_20230410_211135_comandroidgallery3d.jpglarge.rsz_1screenshot_20230410_211122_comandroidgallery3d.jpg

Edited by Stigofthedank
Missed out and spelling...again
  • Like 5

Morning all you lovely guerrillas growers and passionate weed nerds "fighting the good fight" I hope you are all doing well. 

So quick update, been mega busy, haven't managed to get back to the "new site"  well what was the "new site" to take the photos and will get that done for you lovely folk this week, not able to risk it at the weekend, and thanks @Crow Riverand for reminding me it's holidays :wacko:close call, would of gone to another one of my sites and a lot of young lad's on moto x and electric ones, sneaky fecking things, looks like a right edge in this game, no 2 stroke :wassnnme:

So with my hands itching to get in the mud and bag loaded with clearing tools, I was off out to check an old site that was compromised 2019, well I thought it was, left one girl there and pulled it off, so maybe me just be paranoid, lol

So on my way there I hatched a plan, go check the entrances, make a plot there for some baby's in a cloche /greenhouse box contraption of some sorts, I have the seeds that were hacks from 2021 and 2020 just doing germ tests for them and will start some seed to harvest on site, :naughty:and with luck lol:lucky:

So this is entrance to tunnel one 

large.Screenshot_20230414_224726_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Excuse the blurry photos, losing light and wet!! 

Did my best to not trample it as its stayed lovely 

Spent a good half hour going through and making an off shoot to this bit, so 8 hours direct sun from 1st thing in the morning through midday then filtered most of the afternoon, :thisbig: large.Screenshot_20230414_224622_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

• Like 2

Cleared it ready for a cloche from wilko will go back and fit it all snug and take more pics asap, 

This is how I left it!!!:)I ready for my outside l the way.... But drying lol

All amendments stashed and ready to turn over holes, and also some tarp for cloche and to sit on..

Big love stig large.Screenshot_20230414_224736_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

• Like 4

These are the rgsc hacks with pollen collected over the years,  @panik@panik it's Friesland from a fair few years back whixh crossed open pollination, when I knew less, then I crossed it with male pollen on an indoor white widow, really does well outdoors, luck I suppose.....

Then there is the real special box of chocolates, purple tub, gonna be looking for a pheno that has some of all 4 in it if possible <_< will be on the hunt this season, defiantly some surprises, treats, and keepers in there.

The bc is a breeder from "British columbia" and is a gem.. 

"grapes of wrath" purple, slightly open bud structure and a real sweet Berry taste to it.

Again @panikthe if this can't be in the comp as you sent me the fems, it's fine, will put it else where. It just felt the right place to put it mate, 

Best of luck to all of you out there doing it this season

Big Love 

Stig 

large.Screenshot_20230411_231829_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Edited by Stigofthedank
Missed bits out
  • Like 5

So we have 8 out of 10 on the left pot and 7 out of the 10 put in the right tub... :yep:

Gonna finish day here and  spark my pre 420 warhead.... :skin_up:

Skywalker og with 2020 outdoor bho dragged out the freezer, inspired by @B-real

then I am of out for a stomp to site 2, medicated,  watch this space.. Happy 420 let's all send positive vibes to the sky:hippy:

Love stig large.rsz_screenshot_20230420_134909_comandroidgallery3d.jpg

Edited by Stigofthedank
  • Like 4