Stigs rgsc 2023 hunt for the dank

Stigofthedank

@Stigofthedank

oooh lol that looks killer did u make it to plot after that? 
If I smoke before I leave I forget to pack half the stuff I need. Even if I get everything ready im still likely to forget my phone or keys or something lol 

Got 4 pre rolls packed ready for later got some more digging in rain to do :) 

All the best

:smokin:

• Like 3

Hahaha lol

Proper smoke that one @Hole in the clouds:skin_up:

The pre roll I had for 420 was a proper warhead :smokin:mix of "grapes of wrath" and "Vanilla kush"  both cured for this year especially... Lovely times :yinyang:

I did make it, just look I always smoke before heading out, more than I should most likely?

but you only live once and all that, had a funeral of an ex girl and a Lot got put into perspective, as long as I have me and my blessed head on its all good!! 

I used to be the same maybe its years or stripping gear back to essentials, do forget things but not as much as I should.... 

Got many stories of losing things, that's my fortee lol

looking for my phone, which is off around rough land behind houses till 4am, that was only last week :bangin:

Best of luck today bro, hope you get what you set to achieve done and with no dramas, we'll bit funny ones anyway!! 

Big Love 

Stig

• Like 2

So managed to get to site yesterday, 420 vibes, and I hope you lovely uk420 family hade a good day as well and stayed nicely sedated :smokin:

I managed to get to one of the 3 rgsc gardens for this year's competition. Headed off to site with all essentials, I try to keep visits to a minimum fullstop but especially when we still don't have full cover!! :pitchfork:

Got in undetected, it's a tight one and you gotta get in one of two ways and I took the easy way, got up to the garden and set to work. 

This garden is a few years old and been given a rest last year, drought hills and water would have been to much so swerved a bullet and the grounds had 18 months sat fallow :hippy:

After a little light mattock work shovel went through easy,

large.rsz_screenshot_20230421_141339_comandroidgallery3d.jpglarge.rsz_screenshot_20230421_141343_comandroidgallery3d.jpg

turned it over and added fbb and coco to the two stiffer clayier holes, jobs a good un. large.rsz_screenshot_20230421_141351_comandroidgallery3d.jpgalready had loads of worms in the soil, not sure you can call it native as its had amended soil in it 2021, but the clay is nowhere near as bad and the worm population is ways good:)

gonna take up 25l super soil split per hole and add 10l coco to each.

got a good feeling about this garden, come on them night temps, gonna make one more trip with said bits and leave it well alone till plant out!!!

Hope everyone's getting on well, 

Big Love 

Stig 

:skin_up:

• Like 8

So lil update....

Been up to the site I was last at and got rained out at the 1st site I started the diary with so will take photos of progress, got tarp down and coldframe/greenhouse put in place with some decoy Tom plants, (which I plan to guerrilla when they get evicted) some. Marigolds from seed here's to them holding out for companion planting, and a few mega hot f1 chilli's bought for a bluff and later on pesticide sprays :bong: will guerrilla all the Tom's and chilli's out on my walks, ride not to!!! 

So been back to site 2, was a lovely crisp dry spring morning, the one that gets the fire lit inside, so as I was walking with weight on my back I didn't want to hang about, but this stopped me in my tracks!!!! 

large.rsz_screenshot_20230426_003410_comandroidgallery3d.jpg

Type of misty morning that gets the fires going, not long now... :lucky:

So got to site and was nicely surprised by the sun hitting the spot at 6 45am, take that all day long and sun down at sundown full sun with a partial shade from tree line that I think would give me away.. like I said it's a sneaky one :ninja:

large.rsz_1screenshot_20230426_003418_comandroidgallery3d.jpg

I didn't waste any time, perfect early morning mist for cover in an otherwise open spot, so first check for signs of activity and other than a few fox scat about footprints and another fresh bunny killed, no humans... :guitar:

So after some pondering and this being a my RGSC diary I am also going to take the opportunity to expand the plot and also set up an auto garden in same area ish lol

stumbled upon it exploring trying to find alternative routes, will be more foraged/guerrilla compost style alongside more traditional mixes and methods, anyway more on that next time,

So while expanding at the original garden first shovel and it's just soft loose clay with shale and light loam, 

large.rsz_screenshot_20230426_003422_comandroidgallery3d.jpg

Plenty of worms all over so taking extra worm castings on last visit this week before plant out aswell as some other goodies, sorry upside down image, go knows lol

large.rsz_screenshot_20230426_003427_comandroidgallery3d.jpg

After an hour shoveling and mattocking stratigical to cars and noises in distance to break through ground pan and shale, lossen that up quietly as possible decided to make it 7 decent 60+lr holes for each strain 

2 x super 61

2x fast lemon cake

2 pink cherry pie

1 x rgsc x stig 2021 Friesland x white widow, purple freeze, maff, open pollination winning girl out the stocks. 

large.rsz_screenshot_20230426_003435_comandroidgallery3d.jpg

large.rsz_screenshot_20230426_003443_comandroidgallery3d.jpg

large.rsz_screenshot_20230426_003448_comandroidgallery3d.jpg

So after digging and amending the holes I was out of there just as the fog was lifting, 

large.rsz_screenshot_20230426_003459_comandroidgallery3d.jpg

Let's hope. All unnoticed aye :ninja:

Here's to all you getting involved this year and best of luck

Peace

Stig 

• Like 9

Evening all you lovely people, 

Hope you had a good Bank Holiday weekend and things are coming together nicely!!! 

Been very very busy lately, as I am sure you are all at the moment if you are fighting the good fight  :pitchfork: Big up yourselfs

Will take photos of all the little boys and girls this evening when I get to there starting location...... :hippy:

I have a lot to catch up on so to make it easier I will do it in seperate sites/garden so it doesn't get confusing to follow along, keeping up a diary is a real commitment, o give thanks to all who have committed to diary's before me!! :toot: big ups . 

Over this past month I have been really busy as most are outdoors this time of year, will go through what where and when, as best I can. 

So the tunnel site 1st,

Made my way up there in the pissing rain and fog as its a really open site and to get there is a proper bitch going through tunnels with all the usual stuff.

Finally get through and am back in the "bitch garden" this is where in 2021 I pulled a nice amount of this plot, good soil, almost all day sun, just a few trees could do with topping :wassnnme: 

I'm a similar fashion to the last garden I posted (needs a name) 

Topping or taking the trees will most likely give the game away or at least attract attention :nope:

So as it felt apt to do and big ups @B-real for reminding me I have stuff stashed away for a rainy day, this was labelled 2021 nug run!! 

From tunnel site 2021, got lovely selection of hash and extracts been dabbling in.... No pun intended lol

beauty of a sieve brain moment hahahaha

large.IMG_20230428_093341.jpg

So after sweating balls getting through some lovely over grown tunnels :sweaty: thought be rude to not have a wee dab :haveadab:ahhhh lovely time to set to work.....

large.IMG_20230428_183300.jpg

So I left 10l of coco per hole inside the cage ontop of each hole inside the cage there late 22 winter, after good helping of bone meal and chicken pellets, put cage put back over and left stood through winter. Was a good experiment 

so I can look and see if they get clocked through winter, dog walkers are the field across and farmers further along all fun and games... lol 

Definitely something I will do with certain spots and situations for winters coming, 

large.Screenshot_20230430_120731_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

This is what I was greeted with, they will hide nice again this season, 

One of the towers after a little clean up, 

large.IMG_20230428_185716.jpglarge.IMG_20230428_190146.jpg

large.IMG_20230428_190352.jpg

1st dig big worms :woot: they were everywhere and soil is a lovely loose sponge texture, all bless :bong:

large.IMG_20230428_184346.jpglarge.IMG_20230428_183511.jpg

:guitar:

So same as goes up here, re amending, leave cook/ mix of holes and bottomless pots, a lot of its on view and can easily be seen without the ball ache tunnel after tunnel /interlinking with small patches and trails!!! Long, but needs must, way of the ninja :yinyang::pitchfork:

large.Screenshot_20230430_120622_com.android.gallery3d.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230430_120611_com.android.gallery3d.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230430_120738_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Remove cages, add 2 good scoops of worm castings per hole. Good handful of Neem meal, bone meal, some volcanic rock dust and a good helping of seaweed meal. 

large.Screenshot_20230430_120708_com.android.gallery3d.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230430_120901_com.android.gallery3d.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230430_120854_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

After giving all the holes a once over and a tidy up on each plot pinned and squished the cages back over for protection from 'diggers'  

large.Screenshot_20230430_120600_com.android.gallery3d.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230430_120629_com.android.gallery3d.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230430_120544_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

This "tunnel garden" is its official name, I will make an effort to get some better shots of the tunnels and trails without giving the game away. 

Not only is this field going to contain the 3 x rgsc strains for the comp I have ordered some rgsc autos as a brucy bonus, I have played about but never properly, so I will be putting 

1 x fast lemon cake

1 x s61

1 x pink cherry pie, maybe 2 lol

1 x guerrilla dawg

1 x mighty gold 

And for autos

1 x purple affie

1 x do si do

1 x tangie

1 x blue tooth

Will also put a varied method of in the ground and use bottomless pots, any advice chuck or at me in all ears 

Will drop an update of all the seedlings and how the baby's are doing, hope every ones seasons are going well

Stig 

• Like 8

Nice work brother.

It's all coming together.

And I found a new thing out about you you like shopping in pepinco lis Gerd from ye bag.

Appreciate it @B-reallol

Who don't

Hahaha especially camo bags. :punk: big ups the land of golden nuggets, 

Thanks mate it most certainly is, hope you'res is too, will check yours out mate, gotta funny feeling we may cross paths, or already have :pugwash: small world,only came out from under the Bush this year.... lol

sorry for lack of diary updates all you lovely lot, will be more regular

Sorting out all the sort material is full on, big ups too all those who have done them before me!!! :notworthy::bong: 

I cannot get to one lot of babies but can get to one, here's some "blackberry moon rocks"  and "peanut butter cookies " cuttings, 

Alongside some 

Rgsc "fast zkittlez, cookies and lemon cake aswell as some " pink cherry pies" "gorilla dawgs"  "maffs" and super 61s 

And a couple of @Revivein gg#2 x Rene x gg#2

lol photo dump, with Mrs so do a better job and start general diary with all breeding etc involved and my own hacks from 2021, oh and my auto attempt, 3rd time. Consistent luck.... If its possible with these strange beauty's of mother nature :hippy:

large.Screenshot_20230502_203129_com.android.gallery3d.jpglarge.rsz_screenshot_20230502_203136_comandroidgallery3d.jpglarge.rsz_screenshot_20230502_203132_comandroidgallery3d.jpglarge.rsz_2screenshot_20230502_203129_comandroidgallery3d.jpglarge.rsz_screenshot_20230502_203056_comandroidgallery3d.jpglarge.rsz_screenshot_20230502_203043_comandroidgallery3d.jpglarge.rsz_screenshot_20230502_203109_comandroidgallery3d.jpg

Had a wee humidity problem, would blame Mrs but that ain't getting me anywhere, extra misting at night and my 2 new 2ft t5 led replacement bulbs going on in tomorrow and another one at other baby b9x

Big Love all

Stig 

Edited by Stigofthedank
  • Like 4

36 minutes ago, Stigofthedank said:

a couple of @Revivein gg#2 x Rene x gg#2

GG#3 brother stig :yep:

Edited by Revive

My bad @Revive.. So much going on easy mistake :unsure:

I am using gg#2xgg#2 for my breeding this year and some pollen saved from gg#3 2021 season... 

Cheers for rectifying before many more updates were wrong 

Stig

:smoke:

lol update for what's happening down with stigs adventures, started hardening cuttings off yesterday and today for an early plant out, 2 x. Peanut butter cookies and cuttings, and 2 the x blackberry moonrocks for @OldFordwildcard competition aswell as a few rgsc seeds, 3 x guerrilla dawg 3 x mighty gold going out around this big moon... Rectify that got to stay on her good side and weather looks good for midweek with minimum of 11 at night :hippy:

Like to wait normally and plant from mid May onwards but for a gamble popped 3 x autos and 3 x green gold bx1.... Rude not too, grow themselves, and I am running out of space lol

large.Screenshot_20230506_222815_com.android.gallery3d.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230506_222809_com.android.gallery3d.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230506_222800_com.android.gallery3d.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230506_215720_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

The bigger girls are "lemon cake"  "super 61" and "pink cherry pies" a all fems in here , various rgsc bits aswell, will be re potting and putting them to harden off tomorrow in greenhouse and a sheltered corner, :yep:

With the aim of them going out throughout the week and 2nd lot ready to come through

Wanting to get my 2nd run of backup beans in the water asap but don't want the problem of to many to little space. 

Got another ottoman todau and will put a step by step DIY ottoman baby set up, pc fans speed controllers etc but for now. Good ol cardboard box and a t5 lol

Hope your all having a good season so far, 

Big Love 

Stig 

:smoke:

• Like 6

Hope you lovely lot are all enjoying the sun and nicely medicated :skin_up:

So as is a bit of a tradition already a late update and catch up lol

After reading diary's on here through the winter one thing that shouted to me and I decided to implement was pre pelleting the gardens. What a genius idea I thought. For all the anglers out there just dragging them snails out to be munched on by our feathered friends.

Renaming this guerrilla tactic, "pre pelleting" cheers @ReviveI know you will get this one :pitchfork:

large.645cd2157446c_Screenshot_20230509_225442_com.android.gallery3d(1).jpglarge.Screenshot_20230511_121558_com.android.gallery3d.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230511_121603_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

So that works a treat only 3 applications, one a visit big gaps inbetwee and the last "pre pellet" was 1st week of May and the snail shells was a lovely greeting!! 

BRINGING THE WAR TO THEM!!!:headbang:fucking things 

So after dropping more bits and bobs ready up there, including 2 pots of pellets :thumsup:I am going to drop 4 up to the newly named " hillside garden" and its named well, lol

While there I did a a soil test, left a mended through winter into spring 

Right naked soil 4inchs down

large.Screenshot_20230513_141059_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

large.Screenshot_20230513_133315_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

So on concrete is all rgsc bits, 

Fast lemon cake, back left 

Other 3 are Guerrilla dawg, hopefully closest is fimmed, one  topped, and one standard, 

Leave it till dusk to cool, and I am of to put stigs 1st plants of the year in there final resting spot :guitar:

Here we go 2023, 

Big Love 

Stig 

Edited by Stigofthedank
Missed soil test
  • Like 6

@Stigofthedank great to see your cracking on, its all looking mighty fine in here brother stig :yep:

Yeah mate ive been victim to those slimey fuks far to many times :(

Snails ain't the problem for me but the slugs just keep on comming,I always just end up pelleting the life out of the gaff every visit or they just take control. Great idea to pre pellet but I just wonder how effective that is considering an average size garden (what ever that means) can harbour 15/20,000 slugs and we are out in the wild..1 of my plots is fuking teaming with them and its the night plot too so big big challenge keeping those girls safe..

Best of luck with the plant out bruv,hope it goes as planned.

Be lucky :yinyang:

• Like 1

Thanks got a photo dump to do and more hits to take, this diary mallarky is harder to commit to, lol

Any arrow a to add to the bow and all that

Those odds are bad.... but like big Carp fishing, you gotta be in it to win it and also a lot of effort for that end goal, hence naming it pre pelleting lol

Hahahaha

Yeah well I like to plant out that bit later as I find less stress, but also got a couple of autos going to a night only plot and that one I just ko with them, thinking bushcraft style bird feeders :pitchfork:

Hope your thing calms down, listen to your inner you :yinyang: that feeling was put there for good reason!! 

Cheers mate

Stig

Edited by Stigofthedank
  • Like 2

So this was supposed to go out on the 13th, really is a tradition in the making lol

Better late than never!! 

Right so time to put some girls in there final resting place....

As it's the 1st proper warm sunny day decided time to say bye to these girls and move onto hardening the next lot off, like to give them a couple days in the greenhouse when I can :yinyang:

Us outdoor growers, especially guerrillas go through some true trials and tribulations, and so much learnt all in earnest to be applied next year, and I'm glad this one has got some weight behind it and thanks to @Revivefor the tip off from his diary last year, I learned that tip and got to applying it.. Big ups uk420 family and the wealth of knowledge to be gained and to the sharing of what's to come :smartass:

So there were a lot more dead snail shells, leaving them as a symbol to the others, :boxing: and no snails in sight, I also stayed till dark and had a quick phone light scan, found 2 and a couple trails but was brief..  seems to be working.. 

So after going up and down 2 serious hills aswell as final climb and ascent with 3 x 2l bottles of water, one of which was carbonated, a wee experiment.. all with 1ml seaweed extract a bottle with 3 lil ones in, I sat to chill catch my breath and have a smoke before I set to work. 

large.Screenshot_20230515_124936_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Little fuckers experiment, gonna water in work sparkling water and seaweed extract, see if it makes any difference?

So 1st to go in the ground was an "auto purple affie" never been consistent with autos but once again after seeing what can be done here no messing and getting involved with them,.. Again :hippy:

large.Screenshot_20230515_124730_com.android.gallery3d.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230515_124903_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

So then onto one of the competition strains 

"fast lemon cake" 

large.Screenshot_20230515_124722_com.android.gallery3d.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230515_124712_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

So as you can see topped already, like a variation when growing new strains outdoors and see with winds and branching during Flowering some strains IMO are better left Xmas tree style and canned from the start of stretch latest!!! 

Time to make a collar, plant her, fit it and move onto the flat next

large.Screenshot_20230514_230807_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Should of been a few days earlier but she will be proud a flyer no doubt! 

large.Screenshot_20230515_124942_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

large.Screenshot_20230515_124927_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Planted another while there "guerrilla dawg", also topped, you lovely lot get the picture, same procedure, just snapped some pics of the "hillside garden" on the way out, ready to come back following evening to put more in the ground. 

large.Screenshot_20230513_222301_com.android.gallery3d.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230515_125021_com.android.gallery3d.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230515_125009_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

:pitchfork:

Because of the Mrs things haven't exactly been easy atm, seems I am always in the dog house so this season fuck it, things like fans breaking happening and me not finding out at the time, missed watering etc and she says she wants to learn, stressful!! and to get family commitments from her dropped on my week off, main planting week end of May..... Rahhh rant over :wallbash:

I got back to the hillside garden the following evening and to my delight, all was good, before planting a few more girls I took the time to give the girls from last evenings outting the once over, no damage and loving life, winning:yep:

large.Screenshot_20230514_230643_com.android.gallery3d.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230514_230657_com.android.gallery3d.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230514_230622_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

So I have with me pretty much the same again

1 x guerrilla dawg, 

1 x fast lemon cake

This time in the auto corner 

"Auto do si do"

taking the extra added coco 

(auto hole) will be the same for each hillside garden visit 3 plants max, do it properly or not at all is my motor, all my stuff is done on foot :flex:

Exactly the same procedure this time but some fresh worm castings and mpc mixed 50/50, with that I add 3/1 perlite - vermiculite, only the best to give them a lovely start :guitar:

large.Screenshot_20230514_230728_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Normal coated wire mesh this time, bamboo canes, 

tent pegs, 

2l seaweed extract each, 

Hand full slug pellets. 

large.Screenshot_20230514_230846_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

large.Screenshot_20230514_230738_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

large.Screenshot_20230514_230905_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

After finishing planting up the 3 baby's I had one last trick up my sleeve.. Scatter some dog hair onto brambles and stick some on the canes ;)

large.Screenshot_20230514_211008_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

large.Screenshot_20230514_230909_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

I will be popping up there this week to check up, and squeeze in another run to fill remaining holes and bed... Decide on strains, like a mix and a back up. 

So that's update for the hillside garden complete!! 

Big Love

Stig 

:v:

• Like 4

Your getting there sunshine.. great work @Stigofthedank :yep:

I've yet to get a bean wet and with you lot are cracking right on its making me anxious lol

Keep up the good work bro and be lucky :yinyang:

• Like 1