Stigs rgsc 2023 hunt for the dank

Stigofthedank

12 hours ago, Norbinyo said:

I'll upload defenatly,my plan is 3-4mother plant plus on other place few auto

If i can say anything doing a diary is a greet way of learning and looking back, just had a browse and this years growing conditions were shocking but looking through diarys there was some clear genetic winners, get yourself some “fast lemon cake” almost bullet proof up and down the country at most lats, :pitchfork:

will have to check your diary next season, being here on uk420 is the place to be brother :yep:

stiggy

• Like 1

Mate !!!!    So,e rather tasty looking produce coming out of the Stig Kitchen :wub:

That hash looks divine !!!     Keep em coming mucker :yep:

• Like 2

Just now, OldFord said:

Mate !!!!    So,e rather tasty looking produce coming out of the Stig Kitchen :wub:

That hash looks divine !!!     Keep em coming mucker :yep:

cheers mate, means a lot from you me ol mukka!!

how are you doing man?? long time no speak!!

I have been looking at your pantie punch pair, love to make some shatter with that girl, next season i am putting some more of your tried and tested genetics out in the wilds sir:yep:

hope your good matey 

big love

stig

• Like 1

yesterdays, fresh live whatever you wanna call it bubble run!!

large.IMG_3114.jpeg

large.IMG_3115.jpeg

come on dry baby dry!!

this is same 3 grades as always with me 160, 73 and 25 micron and was a mix of “maff” and “mighty gold” 

lovely bubbly

:blushing:

Edited by Stigofthedank
missed strains
  • Like 2

Hmm some lovely bubbly brother @Stigofthedank tidy :yep:

It's that time of year where us gorillas need to find something to do so extracts keep us busy until we get to play in the mud again..

Soon we will be at it again stiggy and with a hopefully better summer we can make up for the shit show of 2023 :yinyang: 

• Like 2

:cheers:cheers mate. means a lot coming from you aswell brother @Revive is some tasty hash and the lack of return compared to dry trim is worth it for quality!! it is next level in my opinion :yep: am seeing mum today and have frozen more council pop, gonna have a go at  a blend of dry and fresh trim in one run, not sure how it will go, am hoping it will blend and marbel almost, the fresh seems to remain a lot stickier even after pressing and curing, real top notch hash!!! will get some pics of the colours and the stretch on 3 week old hash this evening 

being my 1st public season i feel i have shown you guys a snippet of what i am about, am already doing some clearing and checking site security and scoping more sites weekly and bar my personal garden, eberything is going up next year, watch this space guerrilla gang!!!!

ps @Revive go find that new bit of heaven with a metal detector my man. soil tests ;) you are completely right we are lost guerrillas atm but wont be long, am going for a complete outdoor garden at one site to see how that goes :boxing:

big love stiggy

• Like 1

@Stig, be gentle with the mixing, shouldn't be any green unless you mix too vigorously. I swapped my paint mixing drill bit with a gentle wooden spoon. :yep:

• Like 2

I swapped my paint mixing drill bit for a wooden spoon then swapped my wooden spoon for a CAMPING WASHING MACHINE :yep:

Have had it for 6 or 7 years now and it just saves all the work. I sit it on a chair so it's easy to just throw the drainage tube into a bucket in which I have my bubble bags.

When you've been making bubble hash for as long as I have you've found ways to eliminate most of the work.

Bag of ice cubes into the bucket, trim on top, stir for a couple of minutes, throw in washing machine, rinse the bucket with one of the 2 1.5L bottles of ice cold water, throw in machine along with the other 1.5L bottle, 10 minute spin, drain into bubble bags. Done. I normally do 3 runs of the machine, you can do more but the quality goes down hill and I can't be arsed tbh.

• Like 6

thank for the advice guys, I was a bit vigorous on that fresh batch have since done

a really gentle run if fresh frozen live whatever you call it bubble, i assumed it was chlorophyll from soaking not dry material in water for to long, but was most defiantly me :thumbdown:but live and learn!! @Slippy One i am using a trusty wooden rolling pin, was just high as a kite been on the dabs for the afternoon lol and didnt allow for lack of yield as it was my 1st fresh run, this last run was gold and sticky aint the word!! will do an upload later when i get back, :yep: cheers for looking in, 

@Peregrine me and misses stig have decided on getting a washing machine

for next season, just to save in work load, mostly because we wont have the time, it will be another string to the bow and after watching frenchie RIP it seems to be the way to go for upping production without paying ridiculous ‘ganja tax’ I will upload as and when i upgrade to the

maxhine and leave a good 4zips for a 1st run from this seasons outdoor to compare :thumsup:

big love guys

stiggy

• Like 3

large.IMG_3144.jpeglarge.IMG_3145.jpeglarge.IMG_3143.jpeg

The green beaten bubble, still smokes ok cant wait for it to cure… i am sure this will cure of to a nice smoke in a joint :cheers:

will upload the 2nd gentle run when i get back

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Stigofthedank said:

@Peregrine me and misses stig have decided on getting a washing machine

One piece of advice mate, some of the resin will inevitably get stuck in the works and over time will build up and will probably prevent your machine from functioning properly, or not at all.

I would suggest throwing about 250ml of acetone or isopropyl alcohol into your machine and giving it a shake before draining. Repeat several times(you don't need to use fresh alcohol every time). This will dissolve any resin that has built up and you'll be good to go again. I had this problem only a couple of weeks ago now it's running again like new. You should have seen the crap that came out :puke:

Enjoy your bubble mate. I have a collection of about 50 different strains, some 10 years old, kept in those very small jam jars in the dark. I probably have half a kilo of the stuff and I don't know when it will get smoked lol

• Like 6

42 minutes ago, Peregrine said:

Enjoy your bubble mate. I have a collection of about 50 different strains, some 10 years old, kept in those very small jam jars in the dark. I probably have half a kilo of the stuff and I don't know when it will get smoked lol

bless up :toot:i would love to see some photos @Peregrine even better come and help you sample some hash especially 50strains worth:yes: and if you was growing any of the good blue cheese cuts or black sugar rose that we had doing the rounds!! i bet thats a cupboard thats museum worthy, i keep mine the same and well we struggle to not smoke it lol mine is barely got 2021 season left and thats with great restraint :wassnnme: 

i use alcohol on my bags after every run, i have no doubt at the height of things me and miss stig…. actually me will  know doubt have a minging machine :spliff: sorry in advance miss stig hahaha 

poor mans champers, full melt bubble :rofl:

stiggy

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks to @panik for holding the competition, big ups :toot:

thanks for all the love that’s been a huge lift in a savage year that was 23!!!! Watch out for the 2024 diary 

big love always stiggy 

• Like 1