Stigs rgsc 2023 hunt for the dank

Stigofthedank

Cheers @Hole in the clouds

I will be getting a few bits from them :yep:

They look ideal for storage which is what I am wanting, did you is them for storage or just daily usage?? 

Cheers for the heads up on seal dude :D

Hope your on track dude, 

Big love stig 

18 minutes ago, Hole in the clouds said:

The seal is the weak spot. Some seem better than others

Cant say ive had a problem with the seal but have only used the half pound bags and I never pull the seal apart but use my thumb and forefinger and slide one side away from the other at 1 end of the bag..I think this was recommended in 1 of the vids I watched on them.. quite possibly dialey opening and closing will weaken the seal over time..these are perfect for curing and storing flowers imo and will be my preferred method from now on :yep:

• Like 1

Cheers to both @Revive and @Hole in the clouds

For input.

I am not going to do it blind bit most defiantly will be trying them side by side, 

The videos and website alongside recommendations from here have got me buying 10 1/2 pound bags and some tote bags to cover my mushroom crates harvest time.. 

Am off to check some girls now and walk the dog to stash bits near the late garden for this evening 

Stay safe 

• Like 1

@Revive yeah I think they say in videos it’s the seal that will go first and that’s what I meant it’s not an issue but when your opening hundreds of times the seal is what eventually goes.

@Stigofthedank Used them to store last years harvest. I heat sealed them and opened them as I needed to. Like opening a pack of crisps it’s intense. All fine to reuse this year. Won’t use jars at all in future. I had one bag that went mouldy not sure why think some dodgy bud went in and ruined the lot. 

• Like 2

Sounds ideal @Hole in the clouds

Will be having my hands on them for autos to try side by side before the big girls come in.. 

Cheers for the advice, see how I get on :hippy:

Peace 

• Like 1

Evening all you lovely lot, 

Been a busy few days, none stop, having 1st early one tonight In ages, been a mad push, just gonna try and see if I can get through this last lot at the weekend and concentrate on mid season training and just keeping ontop of the girls :hippy:

After a good days rain things have had a good growth spurt so am one happy guerrilla :D

After a real struggle to get through my alternative path and tunnels, I took my time to neaten them up and not make it obvious I had bee through covering the entrance and setting up Bobby traos on way back out :naughty:

So 1st "the bitch site" 

group shot, from entrance way. 

large.Screenshot_20230707_153217_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Its looking good in here and buzzing I have a pink pheno mighty gold bx1 :guitar:

Looking from other way, I back across

large.Screenshot_20230707_153247_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

The "s61" front right has really pushed on after a bunny attack, 

large.Screenshot_20230707_153314_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

"maff" also recovered from bunny attack

large.Screenshot_20230707_153334_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Now that they have recovered in "the bitch site" I am going to clear the edges neaten it up plus mattock the surrounding ground,  top dress with a mix of volcanic rock dust, seaweed meal, bat guano and sop, then soak the ground and give each plant 2l of worm cast tea before training them all out to the edges :yep:

Stay safe 

Stig 

:yinyang:

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/07/2023 at 3:37 PM, Hole in the clouds said:

when your opening hundreds of times the seal is what eventually goes.

I'm using mine to store bro so I don't need to keep opening them tbh if you open them all the time it will get weak plus shit gets in the seal and that also stops them working..same with the lil sealer bags that deals come in, trichs clog the seal and they stop working just the same..if those small bags last that long that is lol normally empty by the next day.. use big Grove bags and have a small jar that you reload every week for percy this should make them last much longer :yep:

• Like 4

Morning you lovely lot!

1st off sorry for the absence, had a rough week!!! Broke my phone on way home from taking down a few auto tops :headpain:

I then proceeded to wake yo the following morning to a load of throwing up and not knowing wtf, this went on for 4days :crybaby: horrific!!!so after a week from hell I got a new phone and am finally dragging my arse out to check on the girls and any necessary bits that need doing!!

Before that through I am gonna finish this auto “do si do” smoke and get the rest of this and the auto “purple affie” in paper bags for a day or two.. 

0 rot and both tops just over 50g dry nugget between them!! Improvement on my auto game for sure, and this is tasting :fart:lovely :yep:

will get some bud shots, have to wait for photos before the chop, old phones being looked at today, 

i hope you lot are all good, 

big love

stig

:yinyang:

• Like 6

Afternoon my favourite bunch of ganja enthusiasts, sorry again for the absence for myself, life !! But stigs back :skin_up:

so I am just working out how to resize and upload photos from the autos aswell as dried buds from 1st harvest :pitchfork:

Watch this space

stig

• Like 1

Ps thanks to all the kind words guys n girls, really is appreciated :rolleyes:

oh and the nod for the grove bags, cheers guys impressed with them so far so see how they perform in a few weeks when I open the “do si do”and “purple affie” :lucky:

big love 

stig

Having troubles so have to be patient with me, may come in an odd order, also all the crop photos for the earlier ones are on broken phone but I am working on that:yep:

so I went on a visit last week, just to tie plants out and got caught out with autos ready, and also weather coming in, so I ended up making a decision just too top dressing big girls and getting on my ten toes to get bits to take the autos down, asap!! It was a late one rolling in at gone 2 am, had to go over with a loupe vigorously as I was away for 48 hours and needed to be 100 percent sure as my drent is currently a grow tent :mellow: emergency cardboard boxes came out, came back few days later really anxious for it to be all good, one happy guerrilla :pitchfork:

so here is the “auto do is do” and “purple affie” photos 

large.IMG_0059.jpeg

large.IMG_0061.jpeg

large.IMG_0062.jpeg

In a perfect world another week would of been lovely but I am sat having a nice smoke of the do si do without a cure and it’s a nice one so happy with that as I have never been great with autos and think I was just putting them into to hot soil but either way happy!!

gonna work on getting rest of photos up hope your all getting on well and keeping on big love

stig 

• Like 3

large.IMG_0085.pnglarge.IMG_0087.pnglarge.IMG_0100.png

More photos from trip I had to crop autos :pitchfork:

auto “gsc”

auto “blue tooth”

As you can see weather has started to set in 

Edited by Stigofthedank
Miss spelled
  • Like 3

Some of the big girls, struggling to upload and sort photos, as I said bare with me lol

fast cookies just showing pistels, gorgeous girl, 

large.IMG_0097.png

large.IMG_0086.png

Happy stig :yep:

• Like 2

Here’s a “guerrilla dawg”

large.IMG_0105.png

Spread this one out wide and staked another tall, never grow this before but if it is a quality smoke will defiantly be running again 

• Like 2

“Fast lemon cake”

was really hungry so have it an extra bit of a too dressing and risked a small amount of fbb hopefully with all the rain when I visit early in the morning will have some impressive gorgeous girls to shake down lol

large.IMG_0107.png

On my way will take 5 to put in place of autos , better than an empty hole lol

• Like 2