Stigs rgsc 2023 hunt for the dank

Stigofthedank

1 hour ago, Revive said:

Your getting there sunshine.. great work @Stigofthedank :yep:

I've yet to get a bean wet and with you lot are cracking right on its making me anxious lol

Keep up the good work bro and be lucky :yinyang:

Cheers fella, you will get there, how's the creeper situation going? 

Going to be a few updates between now and my main push which i aim for end of May mid June moon for less stress, find they can out perform.

Your GG3 Rene crosses are going out next week they got place in greenhouse this week, get pic up for you, slow and steady one has really picked up since going out there :yinyang:

Hope your good bro 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Stigofthedank said:

how's the creeper situation going? 

Feeling a lil better about it now, been having another wander this eve around the outskirts and all was quiet dude..trail cam us on its way but tbh I think im ok..found some small tracks leading towards the plot from the other side, not the way I come into it but crept into see where they went and they just fade away so most prob foxes and muntjac I reckon.. looked at some of the more obvious ways into this land and none of the vegetation was disturbed in anyway..ill stick the cam up facing down the bank towards the river as I think thats where im most vulnerable for intruders..

As I say bruvva I'm feeling a bit more positive that I've not been rumbled :)

How many rene x gg3 did you pop?

Any germ issues? Just 1 other member had trouble getting a couple to split.. yeah be nice to see a pic of them man.. 

Keep the updates comming dude :yep:

• Like 3

Ah that's a blessing.. I got a couple basic ones I use on route in. Just remember to delete you coming and going of it lol 

yeah hopefully just foxes and lil deer mate, hope it's cleared up and you get up there soon don't want you to miss chucking pollen!!!

I popped 4 :) bit slow to germ, no heat mat working at the time but no issues, came up quicker than some of my bits from 21,and they normally a lil slower than most bust then the shell is like titanium!!

They were just a bit slow goers but looking lovely now, don't wanna make a judgement yet as had a lot of issues in little ottoman, exciting now they are going out.

Will keep updating 

Stay safe

Peace

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Stigofthedank said:

popped 4 :) bit slow to germ, no heat mat working at the time but no issues, came up quicker than some of my bits from 21,and they normally a lil slower than most bust then the shell is like titanium

Good to hear brother..I did sling a couple extra in each bag just incase of issues.

Yeah mate ill be back on it soon, best I baptise some beans  this week...temps are up now much prefer a warmer start for my girls and boys

I did a germ test on some of the gg3 f3,s that I made a few of last season and 1 of them was a bit of a mutant and threw some cabbage type leaves out as her first true set so I kept it, I do love a misfit lol

Its sitting in front of me now catching some morning rays  its about 14 inch tall but has already grown out of the issues sadly..its funny once there in a pot and staring back at me I find it hard to cull them.. tugs on the heart strings dude lol

Well could be a girl or boy who knows and not sure what ill do with it yet, it may end up in the mud before anything else :)

54 minutes ago, Stigofthedank said:

had a lot of issues in little ottoman,

Did you turn 1 into a seedling or germ box?

Be nice to see those 4 in there final resting spot, keep me posted bruv :yep:

Be lucky :yinyang:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 2

Yeah man snap, love a warmer start, so do they and end product defo better quality without early stress imo. 

Yeah man proper stealth!!! Love it show some photos of it later ;)

Hahaha, snap hard to cull a baby ain't it, plus mutant well that's the same story for me aswell, love a mutant and all the "blackberry moon rocks" in wildcard come from mutant so expecting something cool there... We love um because we are the odd ones hahahahahah lol

Yeah will do bruv up there this eve. 

Big love

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

So I have to been meaning to do this for ages, but it's just been a stressful week, the type where all you can think is what next :wallbash:so glad to have this hobby, kept my head down, and burnt the candle at both ends :pitchfork: can sit back and type for the 1st time in days and properly engage :) thanks for all the support and kind words from you lot, love being part of the site and its certainly helped me keep my head down and not lose it :russian:big ups uk420 family :yinyang:

So onto the diary entry,I managed to get another few plants to each of the 3 plots this week, and also get much needed water and supplies stashed near to hand, feeling a lot better about the season, only one yet to touch the dirt of "home" is the 3 x "pink cherry pies" that I want to hold back purely on there size, will get them out as soon as I feel they are moving, slow starters for me aswell, but if its anything like a few of the slow starters over the years, could be in for something special :hippy:

1st of I went to 'the hillside garden' and took 3 girls with some super soil, wire etc on me, usually I would populate at once when possible but not driving is a killer, so it's slow and steady this year, annoying, but reminds me of when I was younger and doing wonders for my health and mental health so all bless really, gotta take the positives out of a situation lol

So upon arrival there was a discovery nine of us want to make.. Digger on already planted spots, 

large.646aa47990628_Screenshot_20230521_234257_com.android.gallery3d(2).jpglarge.646aa470696f0_Screenshot_20230521_234312_com.android.gallery3d(2).jpg

And another, strangely both of them small autos anyone had an experience or ideas?? Or just luck as to why they dug autos???

only thing I can determine is they are closest to vegetation/Edge of plot, but there are two photos between :unsure:

large.646aa46f5b344_Screenshot_20230521_234421_com.android.gallery3d(2).jpg

Little fuckers, fixed that 1st of and that took me almost to dark so planted one, and made large cage to put others in for the night and got back 1st thing, again not ideal. 

When I got back think my bodge. Worked. Fingers crossed its still working check asap and let you lovely lot know .. 

Here is the dug autos morning after, 

large.646aa4788cfe2_Screenshot_20230521_234016_com.android.gallery3d(1).jpglarge.646aa4731a492_Screenshot_20230521_234431_com.android.gallery3d(2).jpglarge.646aa47223668_Screenshot_20230521_234740_com.android.gallery3d(2).jpglarge.646aa41917342_Screenshot_20230521_234016_com.android.gallery3d(2).jpg

Hopefully it doesn't set them back to much.. Bloody things lol

I won't ever do a season without a few of these in the mix,

"mighty gold bx1" lovely tidy bit of smoke that pretty much grows itself. Bud to leaf ratio is amazing and cures beautifully, that nice normally one is the 1st to go lol. 

Mighty gold bx1

large.646aa39eccd12_Screenshot_20230521_234241_com.android.gallery3d(2).jpg

large.6470f6b5ed929_Screenshot_20230521_234051_com.android.gallery3d(1).jpglarge.Screenshot_20230521_234042_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Planted over a 50 x 50cm hole 18inchs plus deep, lossened and ammended and de roooted / loosened, sprinkling of mychorizal fungi, then sat a roof felt stapled bottomless pot ontop filled with a homemade light mix, with worm castings, supersoil, organic mpc, peat coco, flat pebbles and perlite/vermiculite :B):

large.646aa3a0cfe90_Screenshot_20230521_233953_com.android.gallery3d(2).jpg

Then watering in with with 1tsp seaweed extract (maxi crop) to 2l water, 1st cages put on snug, pegged down and in tightened, before moving to next one

"fast cookies" 

large.646aa3a1d8982_Screenshot_20230521_234724_com.android.gallery3d(2).jpg

1st time running this baby, and and loving it so far, stout, sturdy thick stemmed indica leaning pheno, very nice and got 2 almost twins close bit all similar.

I used the same method again for these plant outs for comparison, will be putting same strain same plot just straight in the ground next week, just so it's all had time to cook and then dolomite lime the hole. 

One of the many advantages I can see already from then bottomless roof felt pots is leaving hot soil in the hole below and light above in the 'pot'  and by the time the tap reaches down through and is a more established plant it can deal with the goodies with less risk of burning then and set sights up when vegetation grows up :ninja:

large.646aa39fd5f60_Screenshot_20230521_234846_com.android.gallery3d(2).jpg

Next up is

"fast lemon cake"

large.646aa3a687ad9_Screenshot_20230521_233922_com.android.gallery3d(1).jpg

large.646aa3a3b2db6_Screenshot_20230521_233943_com.android.gallery3d(1).jpg

I have been hit by gremlins a few times so apologies for it being shirt and taking so long am out sorting another late start auto plot and checking the girls next 5 days while I have time off, so expect regular photo dumps and short updates, got a s61 and pink cherry pie run to drop aswell, 

so that's "hillside" all sorted on 20th and 21st so look forward to getting to and check, will no doubt sneak some autos up there and make most of all my sights this year..

been lovely and dry with a breeze so hopefully they are all good,h sending roots looking for water :eat:

Hope you're all having a good start to season, stay safe but most of all stay smiling.. Big love 

Stig 

:yinyang:

• Like 7

Okay now I'm worried, seen 1 hole has shingle type granite dust and you close to one of my locations .

Wonder how much of the area is like that .

North of minions?

Sorry to hear this mate, foxes id imagine..

I've dropped out the FBB for this reason, shame as I like the product tbh but its not worth the agg, there also attracted to chicken shit pellets apparently..

Think its pot luck they only did the autos, fuker really because less time for them to recover and more chance of stunting..

Funny when I think about it all previous diggers on my plot have been on autos but its not the plant but whats in the ground that there after so sods law isn't it.

Hope they recover well  otherwise your getting there and all looking good bruv :yep:

Be lucky :yinyang:

• Like 3

Mate headache :wallbash: all good otherwise, going to plant your 3 tonight :lucky:

Honestly cannot wait to get regs out and watch them fly am gonna hope for all 3 girls, high pH, cold temps etc etc, so come on @Revive:toot:gg2 x Rene x gg2

If get a male collect pollen so that they loss either. Going on auto plot to help keep eye on them to hopefully not get caught out lol

How you getting on bruv?? Not had no time between morning work and night visits, flat out :sleep1:

Got another 8 out last night this morning so we are flying along and with no extra water, If they are good, no wilt we are in for a winner... 

Proper bummer but they bounced back so check on em moro morning geez ;)and mad how its autos,. Made same decision and put more stuff deep and no animal products, pissed everywhere and extra dog hair, fingers crossed.. 

Will be doing more on updates etc this week and next, got more time and need to keep you lovely lot entertained 

Stig 

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Stigofthedank said:

gg2 x Rene x gg2

I'm gonna have to teach you to count me ol fruit bun lol GG#3

I've still got bundles to do dude..just finished bagging up the mix i knocked up..36 separate potions/bags that have got to be run to 2 diff plots, ball ache and the most risky part of my antics so notloik8ng forward to it bruvva... seedlings have just broke the surface so won't have a plant in the ground for 2 weeks at least..im not arsed I just want seeds lol

There's my autos there for me and they really should have been out by now but it just hasn't gone that way, we shall see how they get on in the latter stages of flowering if the rains hold off..didnt have to pay for them so no dollar lost was my comp prize from seedstockers..I do fancy a few of these mind so I hope ive not missed the boat and they get a fair crack at living there best life :)

Keep plugging away stig your nearly there now buddy :thumsup:

• Like 4

I'm gonna have to teach you to count me ol fruit bun lol GG#3. 

Its because I have loads of gg2 crosses of my own and they are going out with them bruv. ;)and see what we create there....

You will get there , no doubt I always have late plant outs and they can do best.. They will come through good :skin_up:

Do more through update tomorrow, off out again, stay safe @Revivehope you have a get it all there no dramas and your seeds are a flowing...

Big love, Ps CAPITAL GG#3 from now on 

Stig 

Edited by Stigofthedank
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, B-real said:

Okay now I'm worried, seen 1 hole has shingle type granite dust and you close to one of my locations .

Wonder how much of the area is like that .

North of minions?

@B-realnot north of minions, not got nothing to worry about from me mate, sorry missed this wasn't ignoring you... 

I am West of minions dude, loads of good spots round here but getting bit overpopulated..

i have came across a few small grows through winter, just leave alone and treat as I wanted to be treated. Good karma :yinyang:

Yeah I wonder, loads of half decent soil, don't need crazy work to pull the goods off, 

Big Love stig 

• Like 1

So another update from the "bitch site" 

Full of challenges to overcome, some ninja business and a cautious approach, some days its the bain if your life other days its the other way, just what I need :flex:

Been one if those weeks so going in is what's needed... 

1st of check the wildcard strain, "

"black Berry moonrocks" 

large.Screenshot_20230527_233949_com.android.gallery3d.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230527_233902_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Be a out just over a week, going to go and give each 2l of nettle and foliar seaweed tomorrow and put 3 more autos out

"mighty gold bx1" 

large.Screenshot_20230527_233909_com.android.gallery3d.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230527_233920_com.android.gallery3d.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230527_233936_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

I then moved onto setting up more of my roof felt rings. Mattocked the ground loose and added handful of seaweed and chicken pellet into bottom of the hole for before sitting ring ontop

large.Screenshot_20230527_234014_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Then mixed a good 20l of worm castings, mpc, q4 mychorizzal, perlite /vermiculite and clay pebbles, mixed that with native soil and sat light loose mix in ring before planting. 

"S61"

large.Screenshot_20230527_234048_com.android.gallery3d.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230527_234033_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

large.Screenshot_20230527_234100_com.android.gallery3d.jpg 

"Maff"

Same again, will get up to plant more tomorrow in flurries, can't wait to get a few full plot photos.. 

Stay safe

Stig 

large.Screenshot_20230527_234117_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

• Like 8

Afternoon you lovely bunch, 

So with all this heat I have no longer been burning the candle at both ends.... I am officially a melted puddle lol

Will firstly finish of last update, 

So "bitch site" all fun and games this one, got in there again u aim to take my time, move carefully, deliberately and most importantly stealthy :pitchfork:

So what normally takes 20 minutes from getting waterproofs, gaiters and all on to getting to 1st clearing took nearly an hour!!! Over grown is an understatement here, MENTAL.. Took an absolute beating getting there but as always in for a penny in for a pound.! Plus I had to check what I had done in the night previous :)

Happy days, 

large.Screenshot_20230605_121048_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

large.Screenshot_20230605_121242_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Updating this today, as I have got a spare afternoon, I have been flat out with family visiting on holiday aswell as all the usual so please bare with me if it's been a bit of a scattering of updates regarding timings etc, do my best with the spare minutes I have. 

So that was may 29th, am visiting the bitch plot tonight, taking supplies for a small expansion, with all the effort of getting in there it's best to make the most of it imo, and with this big ol moon, perfect conditions to put some more autos out and a few cheeky extras :naughty: gonna be exiting setting eyes on the 5 warriors for the 1st time in 8 days, give them a good ol drink :eat:

Sorry its take care so long to get them up and apologies for the waffle, will try get up that little bit earlier for better photos as family are back home today... big ups uk420

Stig 

:skin_up:

Edited by Stigofthedank
Finally blitzed!!!!
  • Like 6

Quick update for "hillside garden" 

While I have the time,do a quick one on the mission that is "the hillside garden" 

Here's a little photo dump, 

Will organise bits on next proper update. I now have a bit more time so gotta go check my girls :yinyang:

large.Screenshot_20230605_121254_com.android.gallery3d.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230604_011950_com.android.gallery3d.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230604_011936_com.android.gallery3d.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230604_011907_com.android.gallery3d.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230604_011859_com.android.gallery3d.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230604_011919_com.android.gallery3d.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230604_011927_com.android.gallery3d.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230604_011832_com.android.gallery3d.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230604_011820_com.android.gallery3d.jpglarge.647dd9942fcda_Screenshot_20230604_011907_com.android.gallery3d(1).jpglarge.Screenshot_20230604_011751_com.android.gallery3d.jpglarge.647dd996dce0b_Screenshot_20230604_011820_com.android.gallery3d(1).jpglarge.647dd996081c8_Screenshot_20230604_011804_com.android.gallery3d(1).jpglarge.647dd99a8cfeb_Screenshot_20230604_011859_com.android.gallery3d(1).jpg

That's the various rgsc fast and photo girls I put out 2nd week of may, these are the recovering autos from the diggers, lol

large.Screenshot_20230604_011839_com.android.gallery3d.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230604_011844_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

May just leave the autos that have been dug really love testing things and they have bounced back, no watering up there as yet another on the ever growing to do list, just been left on there own, happy days all round

gonna be a very busy and exciting week for one ninja, :pitchfork::sadwalk:time for there 1st proper drink, can't wait as much of a slog as it is, 

Keep you all updated with progress, hope you're all loving your season and life's treating you well, stay safe 

Stig 

:yinyang:

Edited by Stigofthedank
Been a long week!!! Lol
  • Like 7