Stigs rgsc 2023 hunt for the dank

Stigofthedank

So final lil photo update till later when I get to dry bud for more bud shots you lovely lot :skin_up:

lower of “purple Affie” that I left for a week

large.IMG_0112.jpeg

Really impressed with this auto and will run it again for sure !!

another “guerrilla dawg”

stay safe out there 

stig

large.IMG_0111.jpeg

• Like 3

large.IMG_0109.png

As promised guys here is a little bit of auto do si do, will update more after a few weeks in the grove bags :yep:

also bit of “purple affie”

large.IMG_0110.png

Will get some shots of the auto “Girl Scout cookies” and some “Bluetooth”

stay safe out there uk420 family,

big love 

stig

:yinyang:

• Like 3

Awesome :punk:

That FC is stunning! Be interested in how that Bluetooth ended up. Grew one badly last year and I stressed it out or was just a mutant. It had weird buds but the taste wow it was so intense! 

• Like 2

Cheers @OldFord and @Hole in the clouds appreciate the kind words :D smoking lovely and got just over 3oz of decent dry bud from the do si do and nearly 4 of the purple affie, big ups @panik for some seriously lovely genetics to grow and smoke :clapping:

got more to do in a minute so watch this space!!

Big love stig

• Like 2

As promised here are some bud shots from autos before I put them into bags and jars,

auto “Girl Scout cookies”

large.IMG_0129.jpeglarge.IMG_0130.jpeglarge.IMG_0128.jpeg

Came out tidy and well cooked so happy I got it in when I did :smoke:

next is the auto “Bluetooth”

large.IMG_0132.jpeg

large.IMG_0131.jpeg

Excuse the blur at the top, this one could of done with a couple weeks longer imo, but still got it home with next to no rot, still have 2 out of these so see how they fair, not been great weather but will see!!

thanks @panik for helping re store my faith in autos 

stay safe 

:hippy:

• Like 3

Looking might fine sir :thumsup:       Yeah RGSC been good to me outdoors over quite a few outdoor seasons with both Auto & Fem  :yep:       No dramas and good end product :yep:

got bits outdoors now ,  all happy ,  no Autos sadly as given most out to others more in need :yep:     Will be back in play next season for sure.   Auto Gelato was very nice :george:

• Like 2

I stopped all the autos from results basis, not enough end product and poor, but after joining you lot on here and seeing what can be achieved I decided to give it another go as it must have been me!!

i know a lot has come on in the last few years but I was truely impressed and think I am going to experiment more next season with some pure auto plots, :skin_up:

defiantly check the “auto gelato” flavours from the do si do is lovely, 

glad to hear you will be back on it next season properly, big love

stig

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Stigofthedank said:

I stopped all the autos from results basis, not enough end product and poor, but after joining you lot on here and seeing what can be achieved I decided to give it another go as it must have been me!!

i know a lot has come on in the last few years but I was truely impressed and think I am going to experiment more next season with some pure auto plots, :skin_up:

defiantly check the “auto gelato” flavours from the do si do is lovely, 

glad to hear you will be back on it next season properly, big love

stig

Got to be in it to win it my friend :yep:    

Autos been quite the little bit extra ! ,  obv more Fems chosen to try maximise odds & end results ,  but for me the auto has  def earned its place in my arseneal of outdoor grow kit mate :yep:

I got zero issues or 2nd thoughts when it comes to adding autos to an outdoors season ,  even if it only fills a small jar , ii dont care.  ts good clean home grown !!

Autos dont lack flavours,  can produce good jarred buds , strong enough to induce  lengthy pleasure  ,  some canna snobs wont run them but i got zero hesitation and it spreads the odds a bit more :yep:     So what you may not get a Fem sized haul ,  still very nice oytdoor end product to be had for little outlay ,  whats not to appreciate.  :wub:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, OldFord said:

uto has  def earned its place in my arseneal of outdoor grow kit mate :yep:

I got zero issues or 2nd thoughts when it comes to adding autos to an outdoors season ,  even if it only fills a small jar , ii dont care.  ts good clean home grown

I couldn’t agree more mate, now I was one of said weed snobs, still an I suppose to some degree but after this years autos I am not looking back, 

Got some nice tidy smoke and more than I was getting off them, think I was giving them too hot of a soil mix, adding the coco and dropping down to 1/2 strength amendments seems to have improved things, going to have a good old read through some old diary’s and chose wisely next season, I am hearing good things about sweet seeds and see you leave grown your fair share, any advice on strains from your good self would be really appreciated !

• Like 2

@Stigofthedank     I find Sweets very good mate ,  quite a few firm choices,  they do seem more compact than others but the terp profile / flavours go a long way to make it a worthy decision for me. 

Swwets auto ,  Cream Mandy  my fav for flav & effect but lompact unit.    Sweet Amnesia , Sweet S.A.D  , Killer Kush , Jack   all been very reliable.

SeedStockers  autos been fire too  ,  Dutch Passions Auto Euforia and Forbidden Cherry both very worthy too.  

RGSC Gelato all been worthy of my time and little effort. 

Also HIGHLY recommend some semi / fast choices  too ,  jump ALL OVER brother @brock1 work :yep:      As close to a banker as you gonna get :george:   Numerous runs / years and zero dramas. 

• Like 2

Yeah I have added some of @brock1 work for my subbies selection and some other bits for next years adventures, since joining here it’s been a real eye opener and enjoy and look forward to reading and seeing other people’s efforts, lovely place,

cheers for the nod on these and will be investing in the cream Mandy and SAD both look like a bit of me :skin_up:

will also be giving @panikmore of my hard earned and getting some more “do si do” “gelato” and a few others to do my 1st full auto garden :thumsup:

I have a few fv versions out atm and stand out is the fv cookies from rgsc 

large.IMG_0097.png

Stunner :hippy:

• Like 3

@Stigofthedank    thats it mate   ,  spreads the betting out and you get to whittle through various cultivars til you find what works on your little patch of heaven :yep:

What works well for one may be a disater for another on a diffeirng location ,   its dialing in your choices to suit your patch  ,  then once nailed down with your staples you can then add extras & testers knowing you should have a saftey net :yep:     Numers & tactics mate ! 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, OldFord said:

@Stigofthedank    thats it mate   ,  spreads the betting out and you get to whittle through various cultivars til you find what works on your little patch of heaven :yep:

What works well for one may be a disater for another on a diffeirng location ,   its dialing in your choices to suit your patch  ,  then once nailed down with your staples you can then add extras & testers knowing you should have a saftey net :yep:     Numers & tactics mate ! 

couldn’t put it better @OldFord, same as one man’s smoke is another mans garbage, gotta love Mary, she’s a good ol girl :hippy:

found 3 this year that came in from 2 different locations with good results and two that ain’t so good so happy with that for a start, 

love growing good ol sun grown organic goodness :skin_up:

big love guerrillas 

• Like 1

Just going through and realised I didn’t add the latest additions I replaced the autos with :bangin: stoners lol

So as one got chopped another took it’s place, good ol weeds lol

so a test strain for this year and one I am seriously excited about and to bring hopefully another phenocheers @panik

PINK CHERRY PIE

large.IMG_0090.png

expecting big things from this girl, hell off a plant and after all the hype of the smells from @OldFord cannot wait for my morning visit :sadwalk:

next up in the fv corner is 

RGSC FAST ZKITTLES

large.IMG_0089.png

And i have some more to take photos off on my morning visit, will update the rest then with photos to save confusion!!

I am off out to the bitch site in a no to slip in under the cover of darkness and check for damages for winds and rains :smokin:

stay safe

stig

• Like 3