AC Infinity Cloudray S6 Questions

Military Grade

20 hours ago, Shumroom said:

@mysticriver I use CarboAir 60 in my BLOOMROOM,

60mm Carbon layer as opposed to the 38mm of the AC Infinity.

The extraction on the veg tent(I said drobe earlier, I meant tent) is only ever run at a max fan speed of 2 on the 6" fan,

most of the time it's only on one,

whereas the throughput of air on the BLOOMROOM fan/filter is much higher.

Best of luck whichever you go for :yep:

Atb

:yinyang:

yes there's that to consider. I think im going to go for a cloud line s6 for the 1.2m Sq veg tent, with Carboair filter, even tho its only going to be run on low   edit: cos im not sure a s4 would be enough?

ive also a dry tent to get & cloud line s4 with a 4" cf, if ya can even get c/filters for 100mm Ex fans..., as its only going to trickle the moist air away for the dry like...

mystic

Edited by mysticriver
  • Like 1

Well that's me 76 quid lighter thanks to this thread :unsure:

This upgrading to led malarkey is gonna cost me a fortune in new tech lol

Can't fuckin wait to defenestrate the poxy monkey fan though, oh I'm looking forward to that.

• Like 3

iv got two of these AC infinity fans, really like them. Controlling the speed through the app is handy as one of the fans is right at the back and is now blocked in by a big plant,

Only thing i wish is that you could turn the oscillating on and off from the app which it cant do, only the speed. Although im sure that will come along with a firmware update at somepoint 

A few people have had the oscillation fail but that was down to the fans hitting the tent sides. 

• Like 6

App controlling is a fair way above my technical willingness lol

My plants only really just got thermostatic controlled heat after a decade or so of growing lol Heck I open my tent and physically look at my govees :bag:

Admittedly I was umming and aahing about a controller 67 a while ago on a bid to shave off some outgoing watts but if I ever make the transition to automation it's gonna have to be the 69 after this recent purchase :skin_up:

• Like 3

@BilgePump If i can do it anyone can!lol 

when the temps are low i set the minimum speed to 1, that saves me having to have a heater and the extraction isnt on full 24/7. and the plants seem fine. setting 1 is still enough air exchange for me. however that does increase humidity and once i switched my autopots on the humidity went mental. Im now having to run a humidifier. 

If i was you id wait for the 69 Wifi version to come out. the current 69 controller is only bluetooth so you have to be within range to access it. 

I really think AC is onto a winner with there automated system, they now have lights that can be dynamically controlled. The next things id imagine they will add will be Humidifiers, Dehumidifiers, heaters and watering. 

Edit; Just checked there site and they do now have there own humidifier "Cloudforge" 

Edited by Bobcharlieeeee
  • Like 2

@Bobcharlieeeee the speed increases and decreases when the fan oscillates. Think I read about others experiencing this too on the reviews on the AC website. 

@BilgePump inconsistent air flow mate. Haven’t bothered to query it because it was a long road to get to this point with a fan I’m semi happy with. 

Edited by Linch
  • Like 1

@Bobcharlieeeee I’m still pretty happy with it, but it’s on my to do list. I think they have a year warranty. 

I should mention mine is used blowing downwards over my light, maybe not designed to work like this but I wouldn’t have thought it should matter. Also it didn’t do it for the first few weeks of use.

Edited by Linch

I can totally cope with a bit of disfuctional distribution, heck I'll just tell myself it's imitating nature lol

Audible wub wub would do my fuckin swede in though, ideally I don't want to hear my grow from the other side of the g.room door.

• Like 1

It’s audible in the respect I can hear the fan going from lower speed to max speed (doesn’t show changing speeds on the app) but it doesn’t bother me. I sleep 4 feet away from my growdrobe so I just turn the oscillation off at lights out anyway because AC say not to leave it on oscillate 24/7. I can’t hear it running on speed 8 all night. 

Just now, Linch said:

AC say not to leave it on oscillate 24/7. 

@linch woops, mines been on 24/7 for 2 months lol, with another month to go. 

• Like 2