Lil Daves Adventures in Dry Sift

lildaveham

I was looking at these a while back. Not sure my wallet would stretch to the 6-screen bundle lol 

The 2-screen bundle, however, I could go for. A 90 and a 45-micron screen in this package. Strangely, if you go for their "set" as opposed to their "bundle", the set has 4 screens but only goes down to 75 microns, not 45. Anyway, good to see them in action, thank you @lildaveham 

• Like 5

Thanks, makes sense getting a Pyrex rolling pin, the number of times I've tried this and the lids came bursting off the jam jar or you hear a pop lol

Looks great, I just invested in the trim bin so hope to achieve similar results, love your oak screens though but maybe to much for myself. Seen similar ones in red which are bloody expensive 

Edited by Darknight420710
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Here we are again folks! :bong:

I had a free evening this evening and it was suitably chilly so i set about doing some sift. I have been watching the tutorial videos on youtoob and this time i decided to use some dry buds of Smile (pheno 1 and 3) from the last grow i did with her. I did not refrigerate or freeze the buds this time.

I cleaned the screens before using them with a lint free cloth and ISO for the mesh then a damp (cold water) lint free cloth for the frame as per the manufacturers instructions.

This time i cleaned the resulting sift on the screens by using an aluminium card to scoop it around the screen, moving from one side to the other. Once the pile of sift on the screen stopped diminishing i collected then labelled it .Then I repeated the process with the next screen down scooping the sift with the card NOT swiping the sift around the screen, also giving the screen a bounce or tap helps the sift to fall through the holes. 

I separated the grades but this time I combined the 165u and 149u then wrapped it up and put it in my shoe whilst i cleaned up the mess i had made lol 

And here is how it went ......

large.IMGP7851.jpglarge.IMGP7855.jpglarge.IMGP7856.jpglarge.IMGP7857.jpglarge.IMGP7860.jpglarge.IMGP7867.jpglarge.IMGP7868.jpglarge.IMGP7869.jpglarge.IMGP7870.jpglarge.IMGP7872.jpglarge.IMGP7873.jpglarge.IMGP7874.jpglarge.IMGP7879.jpglarge.IMGP7880.jpglarge.IMGP7881.jpglarge.IMGP7882.jpglarge.IMGP7883.jpglarge.IMGP7885.jpglarge.IMGP7887.jpg

And thats it till next time folks!!

Hashish!!!!

:bong:

Edited by lildaveham
Flow
  • Like 34

@McHazy

Cheers man! 

Your bubble always looks naughty mate so im glad you like!

Like you said in your other thread "i fucking love this shit!!" or words to that effect lol 

Hashish!!

:yinyang:

• Like 2

Wow that looks superb. Top job mate, that'll sit nicely sandwiched in between some bud in your vape. I need to make some now!

• Like 2

@lildaveham hey buddy..finally the small screens was restocked so just waiting on delivery now :yep:

Hope to make a contribution to this thread with my attempts once I've got my hands on them :)

You made anymore since the last time?

Guess practice is needed for the full melty niceness..you used the static tech to clean it up after?

• Like 3

@Revive

Hey Man, i am glad you got your hands on some screens and i cant wait to see what you get out of them. 

The last run is above of some Smile buds this time i carded the sift into the different grades and kept the 75u separate.

I will be trying the static sift tech on the next lot but i think i am going to do a run just with the 250u and 165u then clean the sift on the back of the 75u screen like they show in the youtoob vids.

Hope you enjoy sifting your piles.

Hashish!!

• Like 4

Guest Micromole Hole

Organic pots of hash to bang in the vape :yep:

That's where you want to be .

Did you quit tobacco products completely?  Or do you still indulge now n again?

@Micromole Hole

Cheers man I have completely given up tobacco products and combustion. I was craving a pure spliff about six months ago and settled on a pipe instead, it was rank :fart: so much so i had to wash my mouth out with mouthwash. lol 

What i really want is a custom blown hash pipe and glass wand so i can enjoy the hash on its own without having to sandwich it between bud in the vape. THAT is where i want to be. 

@B-real

Cheers dude, there is still room for improvement as always. 

Hashish!!

• Like 7

Lovely bit of sift and hash there @lildaveham . 

What I want is a hash kettle but I think I can only buy one from Canada.  Check them out if you haven't seen them :bong:

• Like 3