Secret Jardin Cosmorrow ‘Grow’ LED 20w

Smokey McBongface

Pleased to see my heath Robinson "double rig off one plug" actually works!

Probably gonna move the reds into the empty runs on the bracket and leave the outside ones for now..large.DSC_0274_copy_4000x3000.jpglarge.DSC_0273_copy_3000x4000.jpg

large.DSC_0269.JPG

:yinyang:

Edited by BilgePump
  • Like 6

I most definitely truely without a doubt, never ever once felt the slightest wee tiny toatie bit whatsoever, of any kind of pang of pure jealousy :alien2: at all while reading the above post. Just thought I’d make that clear and get it out of the way. 
Looking smashing @BilgePump

• Like 2

@vapeOguythanks man , I've been pissing around with it all day much to the other halfs disgruntlement :unsure:lol

So far with the extraction running and no supplementary heat whatsoever we're sitting at 28°c 63% rh and a vpd of 1.44 kPa :skin_up:

I may well be imagining it but since I hoiked the shelf up about 15cm and stuck two strips in the top section the seedlings that have pushed through in the last 12 or so hours don't seem to be anywhere near as gangly as yesterdays hatchlings, will report on whether I'm talking bollocks tomorrow lollol

• Like 5
  • 1 month later...

@BilgePump hows things going man? Did you find hanging the light/s closer helps? I tried 15cm with the 4 channel one but the tops started yellowing while the rest of the plants remained healthy.

Don’t know where the correlation is, perhaps sativa heterosis but some seem to take the extra light like a champ, others not so much. 

@Smokey McBongface Im having no real issues man , treating both cosmorrow areas as I would if they were T5 powered , the bottom shelf is still "unheated" and for the most part everything is perfectly happy (there's a couple of seed plants from seedstockers that are throwing a tantrum but they're looking less and less appealing by the day now some subs are catching up).

I'll get some pics of stuff under the strips later on, off wild garlic picking now/smoking some zcube in the woods.

• Like 2

Grabbed a couple of photos, first up the bottom shelf, this is 3 strips , 2 red and a blue at about 65-70cm from the plants , no bottom heat and a massive passive intake vent....

large.DSC_0388_copy_4000x3000.jpg

These plants are screaming for new boots tbh , you can see the seedstockers wobblers, all the happy stuff is either cuts or subby creations.

The top shelf is a little bit more chaotic with less headroom and more plants lol

large.DSC_0389.JPG

Again nothing too drastic , everything is happy enough with mere cm's between plants and the strips.

I am feeding both levels at about 1.4 e.c fwiw , more than I used to feed at this point.

(Ignore the thrip damage, little gits)

Edited by BilgePump
  • Like 5

@Smokey McBongface Totally had to Google that meme , I've been off socials for years now but I recall seeing it lol

Yeah man I'm getting my money's worth out of that single tent alright lollol

I think once I finally cull some males I'll reshuffle so the ladies have "enough" space for the next month or so :unsure:

• Like 1

@BilgePump By the way those Cosmorrow LED strips look cool. I had been searching for a lamp for 'ickle' seedlings. I think my current vegging tent runs a bit too hot for popping seeds.  A low cost (price/usage) LED would help. I have seen some awful LED strips on "Eeekbay" for a tenner that I have considered.

I will be interested in how these LED strips perform

• Like 1

@Lux_Interiori say pull the trigger on one or two, been using them a few months now and I cannot fault them , I dunno how well the reds would cope with flowering but for vegging , cuts/seedlings they're spot on... And you get members discount off Adam wot sells them :yep:

• Like 2