Secret Jardin Cosmorrow ‘Grow’ LED 20w

Smokey McBongface

@Smokey McBongface Heres my hack pollen chucking antics mate , I take one male skunk x widow that refuses to "do vegative growth" and just spaffs everywhere under 24h of light and keep it close to basically anything with stigma showing....

large.DSC_0433_copy_4000x3000.jpg

That's the two different phenos of 4kali's skunk × widow that I've yet to flower properly (they accidentally had a fortnight of 12/12; because I'm a gimp hence the revegging weirdness)

large.DSC_0436_copy_3000x4000.jpg

Above is the baby daddy in this whole sordid affair , from the same stock as the ladies...
large.DSC_0435_copy_3000x4000.jpglarge.DSC_0434_copy_3000x4000.jpglarge.DSC_0439_copy_3000x4000.jpg

I don't bother collecting pollen and dusting, I just let the circulation fan do it's thing...

large.DSC_0432_copy_4000x3000.jpg

That fan there, it's now blowing warm air down because well , LEDs :D

Also that's the footprint at 2ft from the single 2μmol strip in the first two pics for reference, it's a smidge warmer on the top shelf as I suspected and that's without the T5 on below

:yinyang:

• Like 7

Who said anything about accident? :pitchfork:

Fwiw the singular seed I found in several ounces of Amsterdam Nights recently was a genuine accident, first tester zoot of the first tester bud and oooft a big stripey pip flew out , haven't seen another since in 6 plants .... It popped, I'm waiting for it to surface :skin_up:

This was all part of the plan , cheeky micro hack between runs :george:

• Like 3

@BilgePump @vapeOguy great stuff both. Theres something really tidy about small scale setups. Bonsai mums are really beautiful too :)

Really do like the idea of pollen chucking on a mini scale, no need for hundreds of seeds for experimental breeding, just a few will do.

@BilgePump Interesting you’ve got a male there that refuses to veg and just wants to spaff mate. What i’ve got here is the complete opposite, hes a right cunt but its why im drawn to him lol  Recessive long leaf, long flowering 100% arsehole of a sativa but wow. 

• Like 4

Micro hacking definitely sounds a good way forward. 
I remember brock1 saying about something similar in his advancement of cereal breed thread. Great for small scale grower’s. Hopefully your wee pip pal turns up something interesting:naughty:

• Like 2

@Smokey McBongface yeah man it's a head scratcher alright, the seed plants didn't spontaneously flower but the cuts did , I say plants because I selected from three males and it seems like a thing as two did this little trick.

@vapeOguy Im hoping for good things with that accidental seed , it's (SSH x jack) x (skunk x widow) :naughty:

Apologies for the derailment too :offtopic:

Proper pleased with the led , thank you for the heads up because I don't think I'd ever have found these off my own accord :yep:

• Like 3

I’ll get a couple of photos of me mums up shortly, feel free fire away with sharing your own setup progress and ideas too @BilgePump its not often folks are rocking the same setup :)

I’m surprised more manufacturers haven't caught on yet, feels like a breakthrough in innovation and efficiency at only 20w :) really is impressive. 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

3 bonsai mums doing their thing in the DP60 under the standard 20w strip :) 2 x BLZ Bud and a NL5xHaze. 

Can’t really see it in the photos but all three are putting on frost - the NL5xHaze especially. Really is a lot stinkier than I imagined they’d be!

large.67E8E803-B516-44BB-B18A-B10099C8F1E7-exif-remove.jpg
large.47F8A976-B9F0-4112-94C6-CAF969C9E240-exif-remove.jpglarge.B19E053B-2FC3-4831-BD51-57A519C21E03-exif-remove.jpglarge.AE213E07-D647-4CE7-B6E3-D68CFB33DF05-exif-remove.jpglarge.765FA68E-4E2D-4274-8794-6CBEE933D4B4-exif-remove.jpg

• Like 6

@BilgePump and @MindSoup, there’s a thing called the TNoled, that SG do . It all comes together.

You can link and hoist two cosmorrows together. This is assuming that’s not what you’ve already ordered BilgePump :D. Only seen a Spanish seller on the bay of E tho. £80 p&p

• Like 1