Secret Jardin Cosmorrow ‘Grow’ LED 20w

Smokey McBongface

Just a quick follow up to using the COP2065 for the last 5 or so weeks - really impressed with it, what a brilliant wee light.

Side by side it’s a lot brighter than the COL2065. The 4 led channels vs 3 seem to make all the difference.

Really rapid growth considering it’s only 20w. Gives out a decent amount of heat for the size. 

On a completely unrelated note, does anyone else find manicuring and trimming their bonsai mums to be wonderfully therapeutic? :george: I feel like Mr Miyagi every time I get the scissors out lol 

Edited by Smokey McBongface
  • Like 2

@BilgePump I’m sure the double power supply comes with the bits to connect two strips together man. If your space is 60x60x60cm, you’ll need two strips. If you haven’t finished your cabinet yet maybe you could reduce the depth to 40cm and save yourself 20w? 

• Like 1

Tbh I've not even started putting it together @Smokey McBongface , just gathering the bits atm , What I'm doing is splitting a ds60 with a shelf so it's by no means fixed dimensions thus 40cm is easily achievable, and I want it to run as cheap as humanly possible so 20w would be ideal , bottom half of the ds60 will be for vegging so I'll probably need two for that section, if I can get the whole thing done for less than 96w I can fuck off the T5 that currently does mums and cuts/vegging all at the same time badly lol:yep:

:yinyang:

• Like 1

Yeah, could use them from start to finish but you’ll need to swap out the grow lights for the bloom ones when you want to start flowering. That said, it would be interesting to combine the grow and bloom LED’s for a sativa type finish. 

• Like 2

@Smokey McBongface that's a tidy lil setup , I like!

Given how close that strip is it looks like you get a decent footprint, loads better than the 36w houseplant led I've been tinkering with (sansi led, actually not massively shit would you believe?!)

I think I'm set on at least one cosmorrow, probably 3, One Tree Horticulture can get them in so I imagine I'll use them ( they just got me 6 secret jardin handling clips within 24h of my enquiry, shithot service)

:yinyang:

• Like 2

@BilgePump Great stuff mate, I’m not sure what the availability is like on the COP2065 / 20BL, I couldn’t find anywhere in the UK that have them. Hopefully they’ll be able to get those ones in for you.

• Like 1

@BilgePump great, be specific about those two model numbers mate. The Grow and Bloom lights come in two variations, the newer ones have 4 channels of LED’s vs the 3 on the older ones. If you don’t mention it they’ll send you the latter. 

You want the ones which start with with model ‘COP’ avoid the ‘COL’ grow and bloom :yep:

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...

Just another quick follow up after using this light for a few months now. It really is brilliant :) seriously impressed. I originally had it hanging 15cm going by the advice on the spec sheet, but it was far too close. Hung directly from the top of the tent frame 60cm, it’s ideal. Has one of the mums spitting out pre-flowers covered in resin.

Would likely make a decent supplemental light after all, if you have space to fit it around your existing light I’d go for it.

• Like 2

Nice one mate, I think you’ll be impressed. It’s got me thinking about buying another DP60 and using it with the bloom led for mini pollen chucking projects. 

• Like 1