The Original Big Buddha Family Farms seeds

buddybill

11 minutes ago, kc stoner said:

@Owderb dont watch the latest strain hunters they say 85% of all the growers in south africa grow exodus cheese landrace nearly totally gone 

@kc stoner

The Beldia Plant in Morroco is also in Danger  it is not as predominantly grown as before. 

All this Gene Pool Pollution needs to be Stopped /Counteracted .

I cant believe the Greed of some People 

The Audacity is too Much

Edited by Skunkman.uk
Spelling mistake
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, SkyRider said:

Now imagine one day that cannabis actually becomes more akin to other farming industries. Farmers aren't going to be keeping and cloning hundreds of thousands of plants each year, they'll want to plant seeds. So they'll most likely want a feminised product that is less work. Then when you ask them, do you want a plant that flowers depending upon the amount of light you get so you get less harvests a year or more expense having to use light dep or would you rather a plant that flowers and finishes after a set time irrespective of light conditions? I imagine they would pick the aut 

Not likely mass production needs uniformity 

• Like 1

Just now, kc stoner said:

Not likely mass production needs uniformity 

Go tell that to the farmers growing from seed then lollollol

It was always going to happen sadly. To some extent or another, homogeneity/uniformity is the way of the world at large.

I had more to say but I've walked in on the mrs watching a Tory debate... I think I'd rather have caught her fucking someone else lol

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Skunkman.uk said:

There Is Way Too much confusion out there. 

Well I'm glad there's something we can agree on lol 

5 hours ago, Skunkman.uk said:

A lot of Growers Don't know that Feminized & Autoflower are Inferior Plants/Genetics. 

And that Regular Are Superior Genetics. 

Can you give some more detail about the hows and whys?  

• Like 7

6 hours ago, SkyRider said:

Farmers aren't going to be keeping and cloning hundreds of thousands of plants each year

This already happens with loads of different types of farming, apples, bananas etc are all mostly clones. 

6 hours ago, SkyRider said:

finishes after a set time irrespective of light conditions? I imagine they would pick the auto...

That isn't exactly how auto's behave outdoors. If you get less sun they take longer to finish.  

Sorry for being a smart arse lol

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Skunkman.uk said:

A lot of Growers Don't know that Feminized & Autoflower are Inferior Plants/Genetics. 

And that Regular Are Superior Genetics. 

I'm by no means a highly experienced ganja farmer, but one of the best plants I have ever grown was an auto fem. Taste, smell, potency quality of high etc was absolutely top shelf. It was quite cathartic to let my very anti autoflower mate roll one up and tell me it was the nicest bit he'd had in ages... 

• Like 3

@Amarillo slim

For example 

If you got a Dog with Faults, you simply dont Breed Off It.

If you Do Still Decide to Breed off a Dog With Faults,the Faults might not Show Up Straight Away, But Futher down the Line- in later generations the Bad /Undesirable Gene's start to Surface to the Top ect ect

So therefore  the Femini$ed  Crap & Autoflower Crap might just about throw the ODD half Decent Plant here & there. Very low Percentage. 

With Regular Seeds From the Correct Seed company(specific breeders)not any old seed bank

With Regular Seeds The Success Rate is Much Higher. 

So the Moral of the Story is Stick To Regular Seeds Only from Specific Breeders.if you can .

57 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

This already happens with loads of different types of farming, apples, bananas etc are all mostly clones.

Through neccessity rather than choice I believe.

59 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

That isn't exactly how auto's behave outdoors. If you get less sun they take longer to finish. 

Sure, but they don't sit there and veg until August...

Just now, Skunkman.uk said:

So therefore  the Femini$ed  Crap & Autoflower Crap might just about throw the ODD half Decent Plant here & there. Very low Percentage.

lollollollollol

• Like 3

I've had some great plants from feminised seeds and some shit from regulars (that's not to say all regulars are crap of course). The use of the dollar sign in feminised seeds is ridiculous btw, you don't think they make money from regular$?

• Like 9

if you are goin to make sweeping statements that fems and autos are shit, explain why you think this, or how you think regs are somehow superior.

your last answer referencing dogs makes no sense whatsoever. 

Edited by badbillybob
  • Like 11

28 minutes ago, Skunkman.uk said:

So therefore  the Femini$ed  Crap & Autoflower Crap might just about throw the ODD half Decent Plant here & there. Very low Percentage

That really doesn't reflect my experience at all, and I've been quite vocal about the shortcomings of autos. 

• Like 5