The Original Big Buddha Family Farms seeds

buddybill

@VRGLike they say, it takes all sorts to make a world and some of us need to make sure that at least some heterogeneity and diversity is still occurring in the evolution of cannabis. I'm slowly building up a picture of the commercial cannabis family tree.

32 minutes ago, VRG said:

@catweazle1 yeh for sure and thats why we have multiple threads here about the degragation of the quality found in fem$eeds, its because frankly, like you said most people dont give a shit.

Fortunatly for everyone, some of us still do!:) 

its more apathy than them not giving a shit, id say.

i think its more to do with profit, from the "breeders" cashing in on the latest craze and no one complaining that they are crap, while they do that.

Dont kid yourselves that Milo is in it for the love of the plant, christ, he couldnt even keep hold of the plants thart made him rich......its all about the money, ........

Why would they spend 2 years plus stabilising a strain, selecting the best phenos etc etc, when they can buy a cut, and smash out a few hundred seed packs before cookie dough is out and zkittle dawg is in, for example.

im not saying its right, its pure greed tbh..........but thats the way it is, for fems and regs and autos, from some breeders.

obviously i dont include yourself among them.

there are far fewer decent breeders than there are money grabbing frauds, like fatty......

Edited by badbillybob
  • Like 3

They’ve been really successful with the marketing of the idea that every one of these hype poly hybrid chucks has one or multiple “elite cuts” hidden in the packs, the customers just have to hunt for them. Everyone has to put their name on things for some reason, so they love this idea/fantasy they’ll find the next Sour Diesel or something, even though that’s mostly marketing too, and start their own seed company and be on all of the podcasts and other corny stuff. Same reason so many try to tweak every growing style with slight insignificant things and then claim they’ve come up with some new technique. Also, the allure of fast cash. It seems the worst thing in the world is to have an actual career these days and give back to your country/society in any meaningful way. Can’t wait to own my own house and keep a mom or three and just enjoy my herb. All of the strain bitching/searching gets so tiring. Just seems sad so many people smoke some weed and aren’t happy because it’s not the best weed they’ve ever had or doesn’t make them feel like they’re sixteen again. I remember having great times smoking schwag brick weed as a kid and having a blast with friends. There’s a lot more involved in a “high” than just the drug. The mind is powerful. Just crazy that something so fun makes people so miserable.

• Like 13

Just now, SnakePlissken said:

start their own seed company and be on all of the podcasts and other corny stuff.

Some of these people are lame as fuck, podcasts!?:puke::puke::puke:

I always just pressume they were deprived of attention as a child.

8 hours ago, VRG said:

@KC yeh thats because your no doubt buying your seeds from soul-less corporations / marketing departments who buy them in by the kilo just like they do their fem$:yep:

On the upside, Sarah in accounts will be getting a brand new Mercedes this year :)

:rofl:  made me chuckle bach fair play... :notworthy:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, VRG said:

Some of these people are lame as fuck, podcasts!?:puke::puke::puke:

I always just pressume they were deprived of attention as a child.

yep count me in... :rofl:  oi btw dai frog got a few belters of yours coming on. :skin_up: god bless cuttings ennit. :hippy:

• Like 1

On 7/26/2022 at 11:35 PM, Skunkman.uk said:

I was using Dog breeding as a example. 

If someone doesn't get it ,dont read my comments 

Of course it makes perfect sense to you lol you said it!

Imagine if we took that logic to any other aspects of life, of giving up if you dont immediately get it. Autos would still be lowryders, wed still be measuring in cubits and so on.

If you're serious about making your point, debate and discussion is inevitable and a mighty powerful tool.

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, blerie420 said:

Measuring in cubits 

Standard cubits or royal Egyptian cubits? 

:yinyang:

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, BilgePump said:

whichever ones make perfect sense to you mate...:)

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, BilgePump said:

African or european?

Laden or unladen?

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

A question if anyone can help. If anyone tried the very early releases of big buddha cheese regulars and the cheese regs from big buddha familly farms are they the same thing. I made something using a regular big buddha cheese plant but ended up losing what i made so now there are regs wanted to make the same thing.

From what im seeing (im not certain on this) but i think would millo be using jah hoovers clone ? I know cheese farmer and the bright side clone should be the same and cf's clone is the original 89cheez, how far is jahs clone off the brightside/cf clone ?

Edited by Hey-yo
  • Like 1

@Hey-yo Says he used the 2004 clone of cheese he got off ‘zorro’ or something along those lines. As for the male who knows, a lot of people slat him on this forum tbh and don’t know if that’s justified. I heard he had great seeds when they were regs. Can’t speak on the fems, did grow a load but never flowered them out but the stem rubs were lovely more leaning to the berry side than cheese though. 

He did claim years ago when he was breeding cheese that he had about 9 different cuts and used the best one. His Buddha cheese clone still circulates around so it’ll be cheese something in those beans. I’ll have to keep my eye out for diaries and see what they come off cuz it would be cool to use a male for some cheese crosses if it’s any good 

• Like 1

@Hey-yo I would keep an eye on the subbies list here mate. A few are holding cheese cuts be able to ask directly. From what I can see and have heard, it wouldn’t surprise me if Cheese makes a commercial comeback shortly. Lots are saying they’re fed up of Stardawg and wish cheese would come back. 

• Like 4