The Original Big Buddha Family Farms seeds

buddybill

40 minutes ago, HazyHashMan said:

@brock1 Everyone i know who has had encounters with Milo have all said he was a lovely bloke. People all over this forum raved about his gear too when they was regular seeds and clones like hottie came from his stuff, can't be all that bad init

Try a little venturing into the history of cheese. No one liked to the history of the exodus crew ever said a good word about him. I have grow his cheese in regs it was nice skunk but not cheese & his female version is pretty lame in comparison to any Exodus cuts. The freeze cheese was eye candy that was also one of the worse tasting strains i have grown with no smell of all. Then he had to go patenting stuff he had no part in creating. Wrongun in my eye's :yes:

Edited by brock1
  • Like 2

@brock1 You got a source of people in exodus talking badly about him ? I've done more than just a little venture into the history of cheese and nowhere have i seen people from exodus talk badly about him.

Here's a direct quote from Oldtimer1 "No one from the exodus group has threatened BB in any way, thats just gossip and hearsay, Joolz and I introduced Cheese Farmer to BB at the fair, we left them having a lively but totally non aggressive conversation."

Cheese farmer also said : the conversation i had with bb was well freindly as i'm sure he will tell you if you ask ,i dont remember him saying anything about 'death threats' and anyhow the exodus collective was wound up 5 years ago so if someone did threaten him it would be a bit difficult to have done it in the 'name' of exodus.

the collective was about sharing so perhaps i can understand that some folks might see bb's commercial operation as a bit of a 'dis' on something that was gifted to the collective ,and from there gifted to the wider community.of course he is trading on the goodwill/kudos that this strangly named plant seems to have (rightly or wrongly) aquired ,but personally it doesnt bother me at all .....i'm quite keen to see all comers cross the cheese and do whatever they want with it .

if bb's done a good job with his cheese then he stands to make money and have a good rep as a breeder ,if he's done not such a good job then he'll make a quick buck (or three)

Sounds like you're just reiterating gossip and hearsay. Pre 2010 it seems most people on this site raved about his seeds and talked about clones they kept for years from his stock. Even today over 10 years later people are growing smotties seeds in the hopes of finding something cheesey or similar to the hottie clone many raved about on here from big buddhas seeds.

From what i can gather he collected a load of cheese cuts from various sources both on here and elsewhere. He crossed one of those many cuts he got, one from zorro to an afghan male and used it to create big buddha cheese which he then sold seeds of. People grew them and most seems to be very happy with them and even some legendary clones were found. @brock1 What part of that makes him a wrongun ? He seemed to be very polite and talked kindly to everyone on and off the forums which is something i can't say about certain site sponsors of here who like to spew lies, bend the truth and charge "cunt taxes" on beans that cost a fortune.

The only bad thing i can find anywhere about buddha is that he patented a few strain names like "big buddha cheese" which means fuck alll to be honest and many other breeders have named there seeds "cheese" or "blues" without any backlash like dinafem or that forum troll vrg. And i've personally grown multiple packs of ugorg blues and dinafems cheese/deep cheese and i can confidently say neither of them produced a single good cut that even came close to cheese or blues. But i've seen more than 1 cutting from buddhas stock that put those two to shame

By all means though if you have some evidence he's a wrongun show us. I don't know him personally but i can say that i hear a lot of people that seem to be "talking shit" about him but not one of those minority can back that up with something substantial.

• Like 11

gallery_12051_509_488.jpggallery_12051_509_61362.jpgThe guys just passed away ffs...have a little decency 

I kept a buddha cheese (from his first release of regs)

I recently lost it due to a period of ill health but it is out there and I've never heard a bad word about it...only that it was bait due to its odour!

RIP milo

gallery_12051_509_112602.jpggallery_12051_509_34809.jpg

Edited by stu sleeper 20vt
  • Like 15

People just parrot shit, you know what  it's like.

Love him or loather him, he did what nobody else did and believe me many would have loved to do what milo did.

After he brought out 'cheese' the uk canna scene blew up to unprecedented  levels with people growing and it built and built  off the back of that until everyone and their dog was growing, he had more of an affect on the uk cannabis scene than anybody did up to that point  in uk cannabis history.

For that reason i'll not disrespect  the guy, he gets my respect for for that 100%.

RIP :yinyang:

• Like 13

Unless he's a nonce or murdered someone you know let it rest ffs. 

Met the guy for all of 30 seconds over a decade ago, was a big kid with his energy. That's about the worst thing I could say about him, everyone round me thought he was the bollox 

RIP

• Like 4

R.I.P  Milo , Didnt know him or care about the politics of growing/breeding/finding gems .. all I can say is that he cost us  a few grows due to smells that waffed down streets , So whatever he found the first packs had stinking sticky calaxes of goodness  .. he found a gem amongst gems.

Fly High sir.

• Like 8

On 05/05/2023 at 6:44 PM, HazyHashMan said:

@brock1 Everyone i know who has had encounters with Milo have all said he was a lovely bloke. People all over this forum raved about his gear too when they was regular seeds and clones like hottie came from his stuff, can't be all that bad init

I was helping nick (zoro) from red eye magazine in his last months of life battling cancer with oil . He spoke quite a lot about skunkman Sam etc and milo saying he was a quite polite nice guy but always there looking for a hop up for himself and always looking out to benefit himself . He said he never had the proper cut.

• Like 3

On 25/09/2022 at 6:57 PM, Unc Flawless said:

The guys a tool, he tried, or did patent cheese so no one else could use the name the bellend.

He got groomed by greenhose seeds for the cut if my mind serves me correct. Think it came 1st in a cup, Greenhouse seeds went straight over, offered him a million and help setting up a seed company,offered to give him fem seeds to get him going from the cross they make with it .

He also gifted it to all the US subcool etc shame it’s prob not even the real cut.

Ages back I did grow some of his seeds which were cheese seeds before I knew of the guys shit character and girl like tendency's. 

I think the seeds come out no resemblance to cheese and smelt like lemon.

Don’t put money in that guys pocket.

I think he’s back in the UK with his tail between his legs prob waiting to snake someone out of another clone he can try and sell to greenhouse the slippery rat

Obviously his funds ran dry and he’s back living on top a Chinese takeaway...

Real cut is over the pond and been on a clone site the past few months labelled the Brightside cut at high price. Few forum members elsewhere recently found it again within the UK aswell and confirmed its the real deal - can't name said forum. 

• Like 4

R.I.P Big Bhudda---Milo 

Big Bhudda was Definitely one of the people (amongest others)

To put U.K  well and Truely on the Weed Map

So Sad to hear that he has passed away 

I feel for his Family and Friends 

I have a packet of Regular Cheese Seeds From his New Release in 2022 the original Big Bhudda family Farms i  need to make some F1's F2's ect ect to keep things moving in the correct direction 

Skunkman.uk 

• Like 1

Rip loved every second of he's genetic s never had 1 Hermie in over 10 pack 5 blue cheese FEMS and every over cross he's done just the odd few Afghani types

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/07/2022 at 11:35 PM, Skunkman.uk said:

I was using Dog breeding as a example. 

If someone doesn't get it ,dont read my comments 

It makes perfect sense to me,that's why used dog breeding as a side by side comparison. 

On YouTube take a Look at Shanti baba's /Mr Nice Seeds massive 

Grow in Switzerland, in a huge Green house, all from clone.

Big Up Shanti Baba 

Watch a podcast about Tricome Jungle Seeds Mr BananaMan ,and see how he got his Name BananaMan.

Big Up BananaMan 

I don't care what People Grow at Home.

My issue is  that Femini$ed Seeds Are Being Planted in Places where Cannabis is Native, 

Eg--- Morroco --South Africa ---Jamica aka Jamdon and so on.

Skunkman can you send me a pm please, if you dont mind. I cant start any pm's for some reason. Thanks