The Original Big Buddha Family Farms seeds

buddybill

1 hour ago, BilgePump said:

Big Buddha has left big Buddha seeds to start his own company?!?

It's not uncommon for these things to change hands and people move on but stay in the biz, Nevil sold Cannabis Castle and some other bits to Ben Dronkers before doing something else.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, HazyHashMan said:

So I’m guess he lost his company back in like 2010 or at least lost control of a substantial amount of it. That’s my guess anyway but the thing about green house making the beans im certain is right 

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/08059861

That's apparently the company behind Big Buddha, according to the daily fail. Milo never was a directory of it though. So not sure how that arrangement was supposed to work. Was only setup in 2012 as well..

1 hour ago, Military Grade said:

@BilgePump That's what I thought when I see the insta story, that and how hot the lady was in the video lol

I assume you're talking about the people running attitude? lol

• Like 1

On 02/07/2022 at 0:21 AM, mikeydoughnut said:

Sounds fun :) I think there’s a couple of cheese X’s in the subscriber seed list too if yer fancy a bargain cheese hunt. I’ve never knowingly had cheese weed but have lots of cheesey seeds in’t fridge. Seems wasted given i dunno what the fuck I’m looking for lol 

@mikeydoughnut

Cheese is just a Oldskool Skunk that is slightly Sweet, a nice Skunk taste with sweet flavour. 

You will know if some of your plants are proper cheese, you can't miss it.

Its name Cheese is just generic for something smelly. It doesn't smell or taste like the cheese we Eat ,just smelly in general nice and Skunky.

Cheese is right up there with the best strains/plants ever. 

• Like 2

On 02/07/2022 at 8:28 PM, Exhale said:

It's not uncommon for these things to change hands and people move on but stay in the biz, Nevil sold Cannabis Castle and some other bits to Ben Dronkers before doing something else.

What is Big Bhudda's new seed bank called 

23 minutes ago, Skunkman.uk said:

What is Big Bhudda's new seed bank called 

"The Original Big Buddha Family Farms seeds"

• Like 1

On 02/07/2022 at 0:54 PM, SkyRider said:

Can anyone remember what year that was?

2003, he was working in a takeaway in Brum IIRC, he came on here and asked one of the mods at the time for a cut, he didn't get one and then next thing you know he's got a seed co

• Like 8

His 2004 date is "plausible" then. Not saying he had the Cheese cut at that point, but would have blown his story completely out the water if it was after 2004 he was on here asking for it.
That "circa 1990" date though lollol  From all the details I can gather from various places, 1988 seems to be the most agreed upon date that Cheese was found. So at age 16 or whatever, living in Birmingham, he was one of the earliest people in the country to get Cheese... lol

Cheese does seem to have a bit of a muddled history online and missing a few bits of info here and there, would love to be able to fill those blanks in one day.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SkyRider said:

"The Original Big Buddha Family Farms seeds"

@SkyRider

Thanks Sky

Are big bhudda family farms Regular seeds Genuinely Regular.

Has anyone tried something in Regular from Big Bhudda Family Farms Seeds,And did you get any Males.

Because some seed banks claim their seeds are Regular but fill all packets with Feminized seeds.

That's sometimes the case with seed banks that sell both types of seeds Regular And Feminized. 

• Like 1

Just now, Skunkman.uk said:

Are big bhudda family farms Regular seeds Genuinely Regular.

No clue bud, as far as I'm aware, this seedbank is brand spanking new. Only got announced this week. So unless he has been sending out testers first to some people, then I doubt anyone would know for at least a month or so yet.

• Like 1

Just now, SkyRider said:

His 2004 date is "plausible" then

it might have been 2004 when he was asking for it, he didnt have any cheese seeds at the 2004 hemp expo but he did at the 2005 one and then at the telford expo in 2007 he had his blue cheese

• Like 4

Has Big Bhudda Seeds been Discontinued .(his first seed company)

Or has Big Bhudda got 2 seed companies now.

Big Bhudda Seeds & The Original Big Bhudda Family Farms?

I'm going for the CHEESE its available in Regular for about approx £50 for 10 Regular Seeds .

I have just had a little look At Attitude Seeds. 

Edited by Skunkman.uk
Spelling mistake

@HazyHashMan

Are your 14 cheese plants from Big Bhudda's New Seed Bank ?

And are they Regular or Feminized ?

Edited by Skunkman.uk
Spelling mistake

Dirty seed slingers. You defo onto something there T. lol “The DSS”

all cheese in seeds I’ve tried as been lame and Samey anyway.  they almost seemed like the same thing. 

ugorg beta testers (ugorg #1)

kaliman (various packs/versions) 

those two above where very similar 

sweet seeds sweet cheese 

mozerella (g13 labs Cheese renamed)

these two above where very similar. 

definatly not like the uk cheese I remember from the purchasing weed days.  

Grew suicide cut that came with psychosis in around 2015 (badly I admit) and that had a Little of the stench and mouth coating smoke I associated with the stuff I bought from dealers over a decade ago. 

not grown a blue cheese though.  Only one from clone on my very 1st grow. 

• Like 3