The Original Big Buddha Family Farms seeds

buddybill

Just wondering If anyones tried out from big Buddhas other seed project ive only really just noticed it.
Im gonna be buying 5 Original Cheese fems and doing a 1 plant scrog in a 50L pot

Im hoping itll bring some good nostalgia smokes 
 genetics desc: Cheese Clone Only 04/05 x Original Cheese (Cheese Bx3 )

• Like 3

Everyone is after the cheese eh :) Saw summat advertised online but personally I wouldn’t know it if it booted me up the arse. I do know though that rooting out a 50L pot must take some time. 

• Like 3

Just now, mikeydoughnut said:

Everyone is after the cheese eh :) Saw summat advertised online but personally I wouldn’t know it if it booted me up the arse. I do know though that rooting out a 50L pot must take some time. 

indeed its been awhile since ive seen some cheese kinda craving it :L. really miss the stuff i got around 12 years ago. As for the 50L pot i dunno if it'll be exactly 50litres of soil going in maybe 40/45 but my grow tent size is pretty limited ive done up to 4 plants at a time and its been good but gonna try 1 plant decent sized pot scrog long veg. 

• Like 2

Sounds fun :) I think there’s a couple of cheese X’s in the subscriber seed list too if yer fancy a bargain cheese hunt. I’ve never knowingly had cheese weed but have lots of cheesey seeds in’t fridge. Seems wasted given i dunno what the fuck I’m looking for lol 

• Like 4

I see the Attitude insta story about him breaking away to starting his own company.

Just had a little browse and see he it doing a Cheese CBD, probably have to add that to the collection:yep:

• Like 2

Saw this on his insta, will be interesting to see what comes of it. Got 14 of his cheese going atm and not going to lie the stem rubs are amazing on most of them proper stinky and some smell a bit like the cheese and psychosis clones ive had but non identical. Getting more fruity cheese vibes off the big buddhas so far.

@SkyRider He gets slatted on here a bunch but so far my mates have had great stuff of buddha thats what made me get some myself and green house gets slatted on here a lot too but seen some massive grows done from there seeds recently and they looked amazing. Can't always believe what you read online, i bought a load of seeds off ugorg who get amazing feedback on here and got 0/11 germ from a pack of discos same story with my mate and he's been waiting months to here an email back.

Edited by HazyHashMan
  • Like 7

Just now, HazyHashMan said:

Can't always believe what you read online

Very true, but I believe that is the issue with Milo himself. Seems to be good at spinning a story, but then lots of breeders are.

Just now, HazyHashMan said:

i bought a load of seeds off ugorg who get amazing feedback on here and got 0/11 germ from a pack of discos same story with my mate and he's been waiting months to here an email back.

That sucks bud. Fanboying UGORG aside, the DiscoBiscuits are an amazing strain. I'd say the standout one of their range. Their other offerings are good, but the DBs were something special. Shame they haven't sorted out your issues.

• Like 2

Just had a little gander at his new selections and noticed he’s offering cheese as regular seeds too which is pretty cool says it’s cheese x afghan. Might have to try some after I’ve had a go with the fems from the old big buddha seeds 

• Like 1

Big fat bastard buddha aka Milo aka dickhead is a joke, the only Cheese he has is the collection under his foreskin.

Bloke is a joke and so are those seeds.

Give up the Cheese chase now, save you a lot of time and dissappointment, if you can't get a legit cut then don't bother because there is just so much shit surrounding this the skidmarks are still evident 20 years later.

Seriously, don't put money in his pocket he'll spend it on little girls in Thailand. 

• Like 10

if they are anything like cheese, you better call me an ambulance with smelling salts because ill be flat on my back having fainted with shock

. they used to have some decent beans, but that was at least 15 years ago, and they lost thier mothers so whats masquerading as cheese could be anything, but ill guarantee its not cheese.

The last buddha cheese i grew wasnt, it was some generic skunk, probably#1 bulk schwag. 

Even thier blue cheese, which used to be banging, has been shit for at least the past 8 years.

i used to grow loads of it, but havnt done so for years

the bloke is a fat fucking fraud, living of a sketchy reputation. 

Edited by badbillybob
  • Like 6

@Exhale What is it thats so bad he's done ? I know he copyrighted the use of big buddha cheese as a strain name which isn't exactly a sin, some people might think it crosses a moral barrier but i mean i haven't seen him chasing companies like dinafem and many others that offer cheese seeds under the name cheese so it's all just scribble on paper at the end of the day. Other than that i can't see what he's done thats so bad to get the hate he gets, from old threads and reports it seemed people use to rave about his gear on here before he left greenhouse to continue seed production and went fem.

I'll reserve my judgement till i've tried the fems i currently have from the old company but things look/smell promising so far ( albiet i did only get 14 seeds in a 15 anny pack lol )

• Like 2

Just now, badbillybob said:

Even thier blue cheese, which used to be banging,

I was just coming here to say that his blue cheese used to have a banging cut that was around south london 10-15 years ago. The stuff that a double bagged jointsworth on the bus would stink the whole place out. Good luck taking an ounce on public transport. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HazyHashMan said:

Exhale What is it thats so bad he's done ?

He came here begging for cuts, and didn't get what he wanted. Then someone gave him a plant and he started big buddhas and started knocking out blue cheese etc, except the cut used wasn't even cheese lol

• Like 13

Pretty sure there was a vid of jah hoover putting a bud of cheese under his nose and him saying what is that lol

• Like 3