IMPORTANT: HPLVD

blackpoolbouncer

I am fairly certain that the Durban had it in my last grow which was from the aforementioned clone seller and a secondary root infection which then spread to my SSH. 

I've binned all off and am keeping an eye on any suspect mums just in case there's been any transmission.

But yeah, a notill soil mix in which I've been growing for 7years or so. Never had a single problem. This last grow 2 nose dived fast after strarting off last looking otherwise belting.

The seller has done the right thing in shutting up shop as soon as they knew. But I'll be doing the same for a while. The idea of that getting to my keeper collection gives me the absolute fear.

• Like 6

This thread is doing wanders for my clone/mother envy lol All jokes aside though I hope its not too late to nip this in the bud, at least this side of the pond. Must be absolutely heart breaking to put all that time into breeding and developing a strain/nursery just to have it all destroyed.

• Like 4
Just now, MindSoup said:

This thread is doing wanders for my clone/mother envy lol All jokes aside though I hope its not too late to nip this in the bud, at least this side of the pond. Must be absolutely heart breaking to put all that time into breeding and developing a strain/nursery just to have it all destroyed.

I highly doubt it, there was another clone page saying he was going to start doing "Cali" cuts for the measly sum £1000.

A bag of sand for hlvd, no thanks lol

• Like 3

This might make me unpopular but there you go. I did say on here before I find cuttings to be cheating. But i have no background or insight to ethics and etiquette in this game/hobby. I don’t even know anyone within 70 miles who smokes even. To me it’s like buying an airfix or lego that’s already been done. The fun has been had. That’s how I see it. I know others see it as sharing but it’s just copying someone else’s homework. I saw it on Instagram and felt sorry for folk like. I’m not a complete bastard but profiteering brings is own bad karma that’s with out adding taking the shortcut to the eventual bill. Sometimes it’s easier to either do it the hard way or go without.

• Like 1
Just now, mikeydoughnut said:

I find cuttings to be cheating

Really mate, without others "cheating" you wouldn't have disco biscuit, cheese, psychosis, ssh, lemon Haze, pretty much the building blocks of so many loved strains that we all love running now. 

I'll be honest this just comes across as sour grapes. 

• Like 8

lol Take it how you like. I don’t care. I’m sure all those building blocks were flogged on Instagram for stupid money too. I don’t immerse myself in weed lore so I wouldn’t know but I am aware of tales where cuttings were gifted. I assume you bought some? If I were you I’d worry about how I’d cope with being fucked by a virus salesman than other people appearing ‘sour’ because theyre not daft or wealthy enough to buy cuttings off the internet.

lol the internet didn't exist when most of those I mentioned were found and selling clones ain't no new thing either. 

Have a bit decorum when lads are losing years worth of work to this shit rather then coming in and waving your cock about but because you haven't got it.  

• Like 5

In nearly 20 years of growing I've probably only had one handful of 10/10 phenos from seed form. Yes I have had some good nice smokes but maybe 5 absolute belters and Ive popped plenty of seeds in that time. I think the clone sellers are done now. It will be everywhere this viroid now. 

• Like 6

lol You just sound sour. I said I felt sorry for folk affected by it. You just read the words that trigger you because you’ve bought shit off the internet. The guy selling that shit has probably made 100’s of thousands, carried on selling when the warning went out months ago and I’m the cunt. Fuck you :yep:

lol have a word with yourself mate, I've got a fridge full of seeds, several mother's that are clean and I've purchased cuts twice in 15 year of doing this for the pricey sum of around 200 notes, everything else has been gifted from mates. Hunted seeds for the best part 13 of those 15 years and like has been said I've probably found 5 10/10 plants in that time, so yeah I took a punt on some cuts I fancied. 

Nice with the fuck you aswell but you're right I'm triggered lol

Fuck me now I’m getting a biography …. Eeeee when I wer’ lad tha popped ma own seeds all’t day through … enough of the history lesson okay. I don’t care. I made my opinion clear. If that ruffles your feathers then do yer sen a favour n tell someone who gives a fuck.