Idicanna jones and the wardrobe of doom

Idicanna jones

@Ccs141 thanks dude. Considering they were pretty much dead a few weeks ago I'm chuffed to bits. 

As for this year I'm undecided... 

@panik recommended the erdpurpz so that's on the list. Then probs guerilla gold 3 regs which sound ideal for my stealth garden requirements. In terms of autos I was thinking auto mazar, and then snaffling some auto dosidos as freebies. Not forgetting I've got shitloads of blaster f2's so I'll probably do about 30 of them in pot noodle cups in the garden as well.... Like many folk I'm on my arse at the minute, and my budget for this year's grow is fucking zilch.... I was dreaming of lifetime subs and beans galore ffs. So I've been as careful and studious (tight) as possible. Did seedstockers last year and they were all bang on. Fancied a change this year. Hows about you???

• Like 2

I know man, I saw the posts. Had a diary up in the SS outdoor section. I shed a tear for you guys, I was gutted for ya dude. Might still get an auto mix pack of seedstockers, as it's cracking value. Found a definite male this morning from the blaster f2's so he's dead as fuck. Think I've got at least one girl so that'll do me. Should be busy in here over the next 6 or 7 weeks

• Like 2

Speaking of which... What a difference a day makes ... Hope springs eternal. The 3 TBL's have taken on a sudden oily appearance/texture.... The 3 remaining blaster f2's are loving life... 

large.DSC_1009_copy_3000x2250.jpglarge.DSC_1011_copy_2000x1500.jpglarge.DSC_1012_copy_1500x2000.jpglarge.DSC_1013_copy_1800x2400.jpg

• Like 2

• 11 months later...

Currently combining my own pot noodle comp with an experiment to see how many critters I can cram into the drobe. Major clean out after this run.... 

large.DSC_1450_copy_1800x2400.jpglarge.DSC_1446_copy_1800x2400.jpg

• Like 4

@MindSoup good isn't quite the word.... They're just about clinging on. Thought I'd got rid of the critters but they're back with a vengeance. Not entirely sure what I have in there. Sure there's a couple of seedstockers fems in there. Fuck knows to be honest

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

About 6 weeks into flower for the drobe of doom critter fest....

large.DSC_1481.JPG.00a2462284066b8d82e653fb27c16a06.JPGlarge.DSC_1482.JPG.114b99de356bf95733be74d8e8eaa432.JPGlarge.DSC_1483.JPG.aa64a8572f0517759f71174734f396af.JPGlarge.DSC_1484.JPG.737640468f0b08d5055beb6764366ea3.JPGlarge.DSC_1486.JPG.01ff741814c3d8dcd69a2b04c1421989.JPGlarge.DSC_1487.JPG.a055256f8ba8fc27b3a23e0fc673a1e7.JPGlarge.DSC_1470.JPG.4b2f7301ac071607432929f9b67e2098.JPG

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Nuked the drobe. Fingers crossed that the critters don't reappear.... 4 autos in troughs from @brock1. 2x bsm, 2x orange hazeberry gum. Also 3 regs in noodle pots, all my own tinpot hackery. 1x gold smile (Rene gold x gg3 crossed with smile motivation) 1x smile valley (mendo madness x citrus valley crossed with the smile) to germ test, and 1x ghettoblaster f2 because why not. Autos at day 15, regs at day 10....

large.DSC_1522.JPG.5cd9fe044697960e8e677487517369d1.JPG

• Like 5

Coming on mate 👍     Hopefully the critters have been banished now 😎

You planning on throwing any of these outdoors ?      

Fingers crossed @OldFord. The auto's will stay in the drobe I reckon. Depending on the weather I might chuck the regs out for some light dep. Pleased that the smile hacks germinated well. The gold smile will definitely be in the garden this year....

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Idicanna jones said:

Fingers crossed @OldFord. The auto's will stay in the drobe I reckon. Depending on the weather I might chuck the regs out for some light dep. Pleased that the smile hacks germinated well. The gold smile will definitely be in the garden this year....

Fair play mate 👍        Light dep for the win  🥰

One is about to go out to the greenhouse and try replce the 8 panes all removed in the last storm !   

Get ready to kick the season off in 2wks ❤️

• Like 3

@OldFordyou sir are the bad shit shoulder monkey that I need in my life. More is betterer and all that... Holla if you need any laminated glass to fit the greenhouse, I've got a 1983 Audi quattro glass that would look lovely!!! 

• Haha 1

@Idicanna jones    I been good lately and not encouraged you  ... even though More is DEF Betterer ! lol

With the help of my bruv the g/h is all repaired and good to go again 🥰

That old Audi glass could be worth some decent money to the right individual 😎

Anyway its too germanic for my tastes  .... i got  good old council spec Ford Fiesta ones lol  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Fingers crossed for you to have a bug and trouble free run. I have a single OHG just a week behind yours. Your outdoor thread has me thinking this could be a good one for me to try in a little pot in my garden this summer. 

• Like 3