Idicanna jones and the wardrobe of doom

Idicanna jones

Nope. First time for everything. Doesn't seem to matter what you do to them, or how badly you treat them. They really don't give a shiny shite

• Like 3

So no idea really how much it may still stretch from where it is now to finishing?

I have one of these just a week behind yours in a small space. It’s almost doubled in height in just five days and I was getting the fear a little bit. 

• Like 1

Gonna out the “OHG” in a massive hole, bed and raised 25l fabric out outside in the wilds this season:ninja: guerrilla business!!

as it’s been pointed out by many I should have a big ol girl/girls as long as they transplant ok,

also using old original peat pots, solo cups with bottom cut off at plant out and “root trainers “ with my autos this season to see what works for me best :yep:

keep it up @Idicanna jones inspired

Me to do a small bonsai mum and dad breeding patch over winter 

big love stiggy

• Like 2

@yan mine are still going but maybe starting to slow down. I've still got a bit of height to play with, but not a great deal...

@OldFordi still get all emoshe thinking about the honky little bastard.... Dp bits are on their way.. just need SS to get a wriggle on. Changed my basket at least 3 times everyday FFS....

• Like 2

Yeah shes a royal stinker but so worth it 👍

yeah i hear DP bits are in motion.     

at the mo i have seedlings everywhere !    All my t5's , daylight lamps all on the go ,  ran out of room and seeds still popping & soaking lol       
more is betterer .. at times lol 

• Like 2

Fucking critters are back.... Looks like spider mite FFS. Too far along to be nuking them now. I've got some new black n white on order, and a new sleeve for the carbon filter. When this lot are done I'm ripping the whole shebang out and starting afresh....

• Like 1

Fuking critters :taz:

Get some of those sachets in there to keep there numbers down..

Amblyseius californicus - Natural Predatory Mites 👍

• Thanks 1

That’s more crap news. I hope the damage is minimal and doesn’t impact on the harvest too much.