Idicanna jones and the wardrobe of doom

Idicanna jones

@MindSoupbanana ish raised her head 3rd September I think. She's had a big ass feed tonight so I'll see how she reacts. She showed around 25 days so 10 weeks of flower. If I nick the wife's phone I can get a decent look at the trich's but can I bollocks hold it steady enough to take a decent picture. Couple of clear ones but mostly milky now. 

As for the gelonade.... I've upped the nute strength for them all as I can't be arsed to split it. Lazy as fuck I know. Seeing as though the early girl is pretty much done I've diluted the rest of the feed back.... Hopefully it was just a temporary dumb ass move. It's been awesome so far. Based on grow diaries I've found I'd put her about 5 weeks off. She's got top to bottom flowers on every stem... 

This run was more about proving that I could get summat from such a budget grow (probably £200 all in). Thinking after Xmas when the ramses and the wedding glue are done, whacking a white widow auto and a blackberry gum auto in from @Seedstockers-Markand starting some GG seedlings at the the end of the run....

Then wham another light in and keep the 12/12 rolling..... 

• Like 3

If your counting them showing sex as first day of flower that might be a bit early. I started counting once buds started to set and stretch was starting, I found that to match up to the usual one week longer than the breeder says as I would expect when flipping a mature plant. That being said the trichs are what really matters, so if they're mostly cloudy you can't be too far away. 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 1

@MindSoupI wasn't really paying attention. I just used day 21- 28 as a guide really. Either way I think I can push her a bit further. Thanks again 

• Like 1

Evening all.....

Camera on the potato phone has finally given up the ghost. I may have to wait till I adopt my daughter's phone, when she gets her incredibly expensive fruit based phone for Xmas before I can post anything of value... 

Banana is down and drying. Frozen lots of it for a hash run (along with anything I could strip off the monster mass and whatever I get going forward). Will get maybe an Oz of nice flowers. She absolutely stinks, lots of citrus and a bit of cream coming through. Nicked a little bud to test (as you do). The finer half had a bit and she ate all the food in the house so happy says so far :skin_up:

Gelonade has been suffering from either calmag deficiency or over feeding of nutes with brown rusty leaves. Loads of flowers but it's definitely stalled. Have diluted the feed right back to see the effects before I start chucking more nutes at the issue. I have calmag on standby and some vitalink boost if required to make up for lost time.... Long term would appreciate any advice on feeds

Ramses looks proper old school sativa. Seems happier with a weaker feed. Methinks this is going to take quite a while to finish.....

Therefore I've taken the somewhat inebriated decision to throw in a sour diesel and a mac muffin in small pots. Getting rid of the banana and the sickly monster mass has given me plenty of room (relatively speaking). 

Hopefully as they fill out the gelonade should be done and the ramses is going tall and narrow so there should be plenty of space. 

Gloria the wedding glue noodle is such a gorgeous little thing.  @Seedstockers-Markcan't wait to see the sour diesel in an ever so slightly bigger pot. Got a blackberry gum auto and a white widow auto in the basket ready to add to.

Figured I might as well use the space I've got before I throw some auto's in and germ the garden plants for next summer. 

Happy weekending 

• Like 2

Managed to half inch the wife's phone to sneak some pics.... 

Team photo... Sour diesel has just started to break through the soil.... 

large.rps20211214_222247.jpglarge.rps20211214_222319.jpg

Gelonade is recovering somewhat by dialling the feed back. Flowers are starting to fill up the stems. I'll run this as long as I possibly can to make up for the lost time. Smell is is really creamy?? If that makes sense. 

large.rps20211214_222345.jpg

Ramses.... Similar to the gelonade, she has seemed a bit happier with a weaker feed. Supercropped on of the branches a bit as it was taking the piss. She looks like she's going to have some long ass buds.... In about 3 years 

large.rps20211214_222406.jpg

According to my wife the banana smells "fucking horrific" and I "need to get this shit out of her house"..... Dried too quick (way too quick). First attempt in the drying box and the drobe of doom so still dialling in. I don't bother with weights but the buds I've got are rock hard and full. It's in a jar for a good while. But fucking hell it's a creeper, fine for 20 minutes then essentially it turns you into soup... Yowser 

large.rps20211214_222425.jpg

Oh shit nearly forgot Gloria the glue noodle.... Gaaaarrrrjjjuuuusssslarge.rps20211214_223525.jpglarge.rps20211214_222216.jpglarge.rps20211214_222057.jpg

Edited by Idicanna jones
  • Like 7

45 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

Gelonade looks lovely mate, glad the Banana is getting you mashed. 

Cheers dude. She really stalled when I banged the heavy nutes in but she seems to have settled down. Compared to the banana, the smell is really complex.... Still some rusty spots so I'll throw a bit of calmag at her next feed. 

Got a feeling the banana is gonna be one of those where you wipe out an entire room of occasional tokers.... 

• Like 2

Quick update.... Had a vape of the banana this morning and lost a good 3 hours..... 

Gelonade is gonna have a smidge of calmag and some boost to fatten her up....

Ramses just wants to go straight up. Really should've LST'd it but I had literally no horizontal space at the time. Totally different to anything I've done before... 

Sour diesel and mac muffin have broken through straight into the shit show.... 

As for Gloria wedding glue noodle.... She just rocks for a shawty..... 

Bless up

large.rps20211218_121058.jpglarge.rps20211218_121146.jpglarge.rps20211218_121128.jpg

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

Evening stoners....

Hope everybody had a delightful yuletide period, and has an awesome new year.....

Quick update on the shitshow drobe of doom....

The curing banana is absolutely gorgeous, but the smell is absolutely off the scale.... not one for the stealth toker. Even in the vape it fucking honks.... Happy days tho. Dipped into it for a couple of mates running low but probably just over an oz of flower and a little bag for the hash run....

Gelonade has started to recover a bit after the calmag intro Noticeably less brown spots and the buds are starting to fill up again. Smell is gorgeous and she's oh so pretty.

Ramses is looking a tad sickly and frankly odd after the banana and the Gelonade. But she is pure lemony haze and those longer buds are starting to develop.

Gloria wedding glue noodle just keeps on trucking. If I win the lottery I'm gonna germinate 5000 in pot noodle pots and devote my life to them!!!!

Mac muffin and sour diesel still very early. Mac muffin has taken an early lead. Some quick pics on my new acquired phone, resplendent in its pink case (adopted it from my daughter and I'm too tight to pay for a new case)

Team piclarge.20211228_185042.jpg

Gelonade

large.20211228_185120.jpglarge.20211228_185321.jpglarge.20211227_191135.jpglarge.20211227_190935.jpglarge.20211227_190932.jpg

Ramses

large.20211228_185124.jpg

Wedding glue

large.20211228_185114.jpglarge.20211227_191204.jpglarge.20211228_185312.jpglarge.rps20211228_190905.jpg

As you were

• Like 4

Just now, MindSoup said:

Not too shabby mate. That Gelonade is special. 

Thanks dude. Very much like the grape gusher I did in the garden, I wish someone who had the faintest idea what they were doing would have a blast at these. Gutted I lost a bit of time with the calmag issue, but I'm gonna give her another couple of weeks which should take me comfortably over the breeders claimed time, and fatten the little bugger up. But the colours and the complexity of the smell are divine. (Even if the wife doesn't quite share the enthusiasm).....

Considering I've got a 50 quid Brazilian river light and the common sense of a sea cucumber, its a feat beyond words that I've made it this far. 

• Like 1

Just now, MindSoup said:

You're doing a fine job mate, everyone starts somewhere. 

Means a lot matey. But I'm now spending an inordinate amount of time, enviously scoping out other grows on here. 2022 will be the year of upgrades and some gg action

• Like 1

Evening all

Quick team pic large.20220103_194047.jpg

Gelonade is coming down this week I reckon. Not much development on the buds but they feel rock hard and full.

large.20220103_194041.jpglarge.20220103_193732.jpg

ramses still doesn't look right. She's had the same shitty treatment as the others but she's still alive I suppose

large.20220103_194000.jpg

Sour diesel and mac muffin coming along nicely enough

large.20220103_194005.jpglarge.20220103_194002.jpg

Last but not least wedding glue 

large.20220103_193952.jpg

Edited by Idicanna jones
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Evening all. I suspect I've been hit by the dreaded chyiiiina virus. Either that or I'm just falling apart at the seams...

Managed to drag myself out of bed long enough to cut down the Gelonade. Improvement in terms of yield. Smell isn't as loud as the banana but it's much more complex. Into a box to dry. I reckon I dried the banana too fast so I've adjusted the airflow to slow it down a touch. 

large.20220105_085908.jpglarge.20220105_085900.jpglarge.20220105_093109.jpglarge.20220105_172338.jpg

Quick shot of Gloria glue..... 

large.20220105_171732.jpg

On a quick sidenote @MindSoup..... I've realised that as much fun as this has been. I don't really have the set-up for this 12/12 lark. So here's my thoughts....

The ramses looks like dogshit and has done since the get go. Could I finish the wedding glue in a couple of weeks, hack the ramses down and bag it for the hash run and flip the light to a veg schedule for the mac muffin and the spur diesel. Putting them back to veg at 3 to 4 weeks??? Would that be possible? That way I could fill the space out much better and have the drobe ready for seedlings for my garden grow.

Any input most welcome

• Like 1