Idicanna jones and the wardrobe of doom

Idicanna jones

Howdy there fellow stoneroos..... Welcome to my shit show..... 

Decided to give the old outdoors a pop this year in the garden (never grown auto's, never grown outdoh's). Persuaded the finer half to allow my indulgence, and despite all the newb errors and frankly shit weather.... Smoked a joint that I'd grown in my garden.... In my garden... 

I grew indoors many moons ago with limited success, and decided to get my wife stoned and convince her that the wardrobe in our outbuilding would be ideal.

My neighbours are cool enough and I smoke like a beagle in a lab, but as always stealth is my main aim...

As the title suggests I am aiming for a 12/12 grow. 70/40/100cm in an old wardrobe, insulated and coated in black and white. I've staggered the beans for  a variety of reasons (dialling in the environment, see how different strains go). I've got a Brazilian river "1000w' led light (according to independent "ish" reviews its decent), a VA bored 100mm fan currently running at about 30% from a Marxist controller..... 

So about the beans...... 

I have a peyote critical and a tropicanna banana (one is in a pot noodle pot and my stoned arse cannot remember which.)  These have been cheated a bit with a week of veg. 

Just in now are Lsd, Gelonade and monster mass (monster mass has double sprouted) 

Ready to go I have red dragon, ramses, mac muffin and 2.more monster mass.

After following some awesome threads on here (MindSoup) I decided this is the only way I'm gonna get this over the line with the accounts department.... 12/12 suits my requirements and my limitations..... 

Will put a few pics up when I get the chance. Any input, advice etc, would be greatly appreciated 

Bless up

• Like 9

Morning all..... Only just managed to get a couple of early pics sorted..... 

Firstly we have either peyote critical or trop banana in a king size bombay bad boy pot noodle hempy bucket.... large.rps20211008_141130.jpg

Next up we have (again) peyote critical or trop banana (stoners eh?) 

large.rps20211008_142734.jpg

The double sprouting monster mass 

large.rps20211009_090111.jpg

Gelonade large.rps20211009_090146.jpg

Due to a tiny space and 12/12 from seed I've been fairly aggressive with the defoliation on the older ladies. Plants seem happy enough with life. Watering sparsely, thankfully next few days are warm enough to help during lights off (daytime). 

Happy weekend and bless up

• Like 3

Lsd failed to rear her head. More than likely my fault tbh..... 

I now have a space to fill..... 

Should I wait for some seedstockers pot noodle efforts or chuck in a red dragon or mac muffin??? 

Just now, Idicanna jones said:

More than likely my fault tbh..... 

You may never know for sure but I think it's a healthy attitude to have.

Plant look nice :)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mister phlegm said:

You may never know for sure but I think it's a healthy attitude to have.

Plant look nice :)

If there's a weak link in this grow, it'll be me..... 

• Like 2

Quick side note....

I'm growing photos this time around. Have gone for just one indica leaning and the others hybrid or sativa leaning. Did I read correctly that 12/12 is better with sativa dominant?? 

Bless up

I've only ever grown autos. At least my crappy light can hit them 24/7 :)

Have you got somewhere to dry it?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mister phlegm said:

I've only ever grown autos. At least my crappy light can hit them 24/7 :)

Have you got somewhere to dry it?

Yes there's a section above the grow space in the drobe of doom. Thinking of a simple enough passive inlet through a filter etc. 

Originally thought auto's myself but found some decent 12/12 from seed threads with more variation by growing more but smaller. I believe auto's need a lot of light and don't respond well to stress. One thing I can guarantee a plant is stress! 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Evenin all..... The shit show continueth....

Had a mare over the weekend. Arose for my wake and bake to the sound of silence.... The extraction had packed in. To be fair the fan looked ancient (part of my beg borrow steal philosophy). Ordered a replacement and left the ladies to get all sweaty for a couple of days. 

Plugged in and all seems fine this evening. No harm done particularly, they all seem miserable enough... 

Will throw some pics on later this week. I should be able to give a bit of a better breakdown of what is where and how it's doing... 

Just had some beans arrived for some more pot noodle action. Huge thanks to @Seedstockers-Markfor the wedding glue and sour diesel about to join the party!

Bless up

• Like 3

Morning all..... Lovely day here today, hope you're all well. Thought I'd pop some photos up. Most of the ladies have had a fairly severe trim since these pics were taken. All are happy enough in the shit show drobe of doom...... Please bear in mind these are all on constant 12/12

Ramses, youngest of the group

large.rps20211023_104748.jpg

The twin sprouting monster mass

large.rps20211023_104956.jpg

Gelonade, really vigorous youngster

large.rps20211023_105050.jpg

I'm calling this peyote from now on.... 

large.rps20211023_105147.jpg

Trop banana noodle hempy bucket type thing.... 

large.rps20211023_105231.jpg

large.rps20211023_105344.jpg

That's all for now. Have a lovely weekend and bless the shit out of your fine ass selves

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Things are looking nice bud! except maybe for that noodler at the back, looks a bit sorry for itself. You're in a similar sized space to me I think, how are your temps lights on/off? It's started to get cooler my end..

• Like 2

Only just spotted this, looks like things have started off pretty well. Good luck with it mate, definitely a bit of a laugh and nice to have loads of different jars to choose from. 

• Like 3

@Openairbud yeah the early noodle has suffered in the last week or so. Bit of overfeeding on my part perhaps. I've got a little tube heater in there which is doing OK. To be honest it's been really warm but I've got to be realistic about keeping the temps stable, considering they're in an outbuilding. 

@MindSoup that's my approach .... Its just a bit of fun, and all about variety. Considering they're on 12/12 start to finish I'm happy enough so far

• Like 1

Evening all.... Quick update a la shit show..... 

Temps at canopy are a touch lower than I'd like but considering their location and my cramped space they seem happy enough. The tube heater seems to be keeping the roots toasty enough but we'll see..... 

Gonna need a really small dehumidifier pretty soon I reckon..... 

Team photolarge.rps20211104_182200.jpg

Peyote critical.... Oldest of the bunch.... Probably day 50 from seed (12/12). Got the first proper whiff from her today which is a positive on 2 fronts.... (I can grow summat with a cheap ass set up and the filter is working as there was no smell at all... Early days I know) 

large.rps20211104_182335.jpg

Gelonade.... The taller pot holds water much better so in future I'll be going narrow and taller pots.... Reckon I've got more vertical space than I thought.... 

large.rps20211104_182413.jpg

Ramses.... The youngster but she's sativa and should catch up quick with the canopy... 

large.rps20211104_182503.jpg

Freaky Halloween monster mass. Double sprouting wierdo.... Got a feeling she's going to be a bit of a beast..... Lurching out all over the place..... Wedding glue noodle in the background..... 

large.rps20211104_182814.jpg

• Like 2