Idicanna jones and the wardrobe of doom

Idicanna jones

High humidity is actually a good thing (within reason) up until buds start to set, so as long as you have it sorted by then don't stress. Air circulation is also a big part of reducing the risk of mould so make sure you have plenty of fans going inside, below and above the canopy. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Idicanna jones said:

@Openairbud

That was my concern... Didn't want to be pissing in the wind. I'm borrowing a somewhat bigger dehumidifier off a mate so I'll try it in the room and see if it remedies the situation. Thanks for the reply..... 

Borrow that like yesterday if you're never below 70% @Idicanna jones  , get it in there 24hrs, draining to a bucket or you'll be emptying it every few hours. You may initially need a bit heat too for best % reduction.

• Like 1

Just whacked the loaned dehumidifier in the lung room. Dropped the rh down immediately. 

@MindSoupthey seem happy enough with the current conditions but I suppose its better to be prepared. Air circulation seems fine, there's an alpine breeze running around them lol. I've raised the light a touch, see if I can get a bit more stretch on them 

• Like 2

@Head Rose'n'Tailcheers dude. Turning the tube heater to 11!! It seems I've got a lot of learning to do. Left my garden auto's to themselves mostly this year ... This "indoor" lark seems to be somewhat more involved. The environment doesn't help me at all. Maybe should've gone auto's but hey ho....

Thankfully there's plenty of good folk here to help out..... 

Many thanks and bless up

• Like 1

@MindSoupstrange you should bring that one up.... When we had the cold night recently I popped a little heater near the intake and it dropped the rh right down. Maybe I'll test the heater against the dehumidifier and see which is best... Thanks dude, great help as usual 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Idicanna jones said:

@MindSoupstrange you should bring that one up.... When we had the cold night recently I popped a little heater near the intake and it dropped the rh right down. Maybe I'll test the heater against the dehumidifier and see which is best... Thanks dude, great help as usual 

Use both them in that space outside the tent @Idicanna jones , ime, in a closed damp environment, heating the space raises the RH which is collected in the dehumidifier, bring the space down to around 50% to start with, may take a few days, then you can monitor it through the winter and use what's required depending on the conditions. You can section off an area outside your tent using dust sheets, heavy duty curtains or the like, if the outside space is massive. @DeltaMelter explained his in @MindSoup thread he linked.

Get that initial environment right then everything will become as familiar as your outdoor pursuits, get some of those 'carrot' thingys all these young uns are raving about and you can neglect these ones too lol

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Idicanna jones said:

if you have a recorder on your temp / humidity meter, you will see the effect of temperature on RH (relative hint hint humidity) easily on the time graphs.

Newc

• Like 1

Thanks all.... I'm just gonna go "OK USA" and carpet bomb it with heat and the dehumidifier.... Was sat consuming today and figured I could kinda partition the room and reduce the workload... Must say you lot are pretty fucking awesome....

Bless up one and all 

• Like 3

Evening fellow dudes and dudettes.... 

Turns out the hygrometer was the issue (yet another one of my beg borrow steal slices of fried genius).... I thought I had some humidity issues but it seemed as if they were submerged ffs. 

Change to a new hygro..... Gave them all a feed and it barely crept above 60%. I thought the leaves felt nice and dry all the way through. So it turns out the problem was.... There wasn't really a problem lol.... 

The banana noodle has left the building.... She'll be retired to sheltered accommodation to see out the last of her tropical days, bless her.... On the plus side the wedding glue noodle has a bit (and I mean a bit) of room to grow

Ramses has had the last of its veg feed. 

Gelonade and Monster Mass going on to flower nutes. 

Peyote scoffing the flower nutes like an absolute bastard (1.5l every 2 days and she's drier than a whossname) 

large.rps20211109_200443.jpg

• Like 3

I've insulated the intake pipe and curtained the area around it off... Let the new hygro settle and its a nevada esque 49%!!! Not ideal for the youngsters, but in the environment I'm in it'll be much easier to control the humidity up rather than down.... 

• Like 3

@MindSoupthanks dude. The peyote critical is day 60 from seed, a good 10 days plus ahead of any of the others.... They're just showing pre flower so fingers crossed we might get somewhere! :skin_up:

Evening all.... 

The tweaks and the working hygro have put me at ease somewhat. All very thirsty as they start to pre flower... 

Lights on temps 23, lights off 19. Rh 50% over the course of 24 hours. Getting another USB fan to improve the air circulation as its going to be getting pretty busy in there soon enough... 

Busy for a little while so here's a few pics for the shit show.... :smokin:

Team photo.... They all had a quick defoliation last night. How late can I leave the defoliation with photo's??? 

large.rps20211111_224520.jpg

Ramses.... Sativa is starting to kick in and she's taking off a bit. I've topped her just the once.... Probably day 40??

large.rps20211111_224705.jpg

Monster mass flailing her double ass shit all over the shop... Everything on it is double. Every branch has 2 stems. She's a wild one.... I reckon I could've comfortably filled this space just with this... 

large.rps20211111_224803.jpg

Peyote is starting to smell now and verrrrry thirsty..... 

large.rps20211111_224833.jpg

Gelonade is turning into a real little beauty..... First pre flowers coming out

large.rps20211111_224935.jpglarge.rps20211111_225002.jpg

Finally..... "Gloria Glue" the wedding glue noodle... She's getting the merest whiff of a veg feed then she can wrestle it out amongst the big girls.... 

large.rps20211111_225021.jpg

Bless up your fine selves

• Like 5