Idicanna jones and the wardrobe of doom

Idicanna jones

Thanks @yan. FFS don't take my diaries as a guide. Brock1, Dutch passion and seedstockers autos have all done the business (relatively speaking) in tiny pots.... I reckon you could grow brocks stuff in a cave

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, yan said:

Fingers crossed for you to have a bug and trouble free run. I have a single OHG just a week behind yours. Your outdoor thread has me thinking this could be a good one for me to try in a little pot in my garden this summer. 

Good choice 👍     OHG  is ok in small pot  😎      

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Idicanna jones said:

FFS don't take my diaries as a guide

Haha no worries I meant more like it was an inspiration to stick one out in a pot in the garden for the first time 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Idicanna jones said:

I reckon you could grow brocks stuff in a cave

Hahaha gotta be an advert that @brock1

I can’t wait to run some of his finest out in the wilds this season proper big holes to see what happens,

hoping for some big autos :punk:

Apologies for the terrible picture. Just had KFC and my phone is greased up to the raaaassss. 

2x bsm at the back, 2x ohg at the front.

Noodles are smile valley on the left, slack ass blaster in the middle and gold smile on the right. 

Given the utter lack of space, I'll lst one of each autos per trough, and let the the other go free. Depending how the weather goes I may well put the photos out early for some light dep action in the garden (bobs and vagene permitting)

• Like 4

The 2 hacks were root balled in the noodle pots, so I figured "fuck it" and slammed them in the middle of the troughs. I'll flip the lights back soon and see if I get girls. They're much happier now. What a difference a week makes. The slow blaster will stay in the noodle pot.... 

Still absolutely buzzing from the news of the pot noodle competition win.... 

Happy Friday fuckers

large.DSC_1528.JPG.fbcef61a24463431ec20fc9a539ee41d.JPG

• Like 9

Filling up fast in the drobe...... 

large.DSC_1529.JPG.d104542084779a446b0d4f3ada1c4323.JPG

• Like 7

@brock1 bsm and ohg bubbling along at about 40 days. The hack testers have been jettisoned due to an abundance of spam javelins knocking about. No room for balls here gents.... 

Starting to get that "weed" smell coming from them now. Ambient temps are on the rise so perfect timing to get some extraction on the go... 

large.DSC_1534.JPG.e319a39db2f91d6f2efb9d68b7d24c7e.JPG

• Like 5

Looking lovely in here @Idicanna jones,

what’s the space size of space? 

loving watching the OHG they really are a top auto ain’t they 👍 big ups @brock1top work

keep it up brother 

big love 

stig 

Edited by Stigofthedank
Missed out para
  • Like 1

@Stigofthedank 40x70 cm dude. Mighty isn't it?😆

They've had tap water and the old flower power in the last couple weeks. Gutted I'm running low on the ohg. Generous soul that I am, handing them out to all and sundry... 

That’s mad is it in an alcove?? I have something I am eyeing up to stud off ;) 

well what goes around comes around and all that, looking lovely for a small space 

In an old wardrobe, in an outbuilding. So it's damp and cold or boiling hot... Had some delightful little efforts out of it though...  ghettoblaster, western winds courtesy of @OldFord and Triton biscotto lime courtesy of @Seedstockers-Marklarge.DSC_1596_copy_2250x3000.jpg.6b89d86d76fc19dc21c91af7a1a826a5.jpglarge.DSC_1568_copy_2250x3000.jpg.0013e46c854e5643fd2ee7c17e86a734.jpglarge.DSC_1543_copy_1800x2400.jpg.255c388ffbf530ec3cd083d8ef1be6af.jpglarge.DSC_1468_copy_1800x2400.jpg.599f2cf27b09a3b48f4a4683b478c5b9.jpglarge.DSC_1144_copy_1800x2400.jpg.99a0e8dab82a2c25b2b1c22d0df0ae66.jpglarge.DSC_1143_copy_1800x2400.jpg.70e69e9918bd1db60e61e953460af8c0.jpg

• Like 10