Denouncing BlueSkiesVienna

GSZZ

Those who deserve the credit are usually the ones who are most humble and seek it not.  Be that a lesson I say and never fall for bullshitters who shout the loudest as there are those that talk and those that do.  The latter letting their work do all the talking instead.

• Like 17

56 minutes ago, HazyDaze said:

Thats plant magic and this dickhead both using ot's name like its OK, wtf is wrong with ppl

fkn shills  everywhere :(

To be fair when plant magic began they did have ot1's input on the product(s) and I *think* permission to use his name. 

That privilege was withdrawn when they sold out/changed the formula and they don't have the right any more. (AFAIK) 

Please feel free to correct me if I'm mistaken @oldtimer1

• Like 11

Well his cannabis clearly isnt doing the talking. More canna wankers on the shyster conveyer belt. 

Fookin love this place. Ot1's legacy of real cannabis is worth protecting and well done everyone fro jumping in. 

Bish's ESBxHaze was/is something special.

• Like 11

Used to chat to him years ago, always came across as a decent bloke, I think he had an accident a number of years ago? 

5 hours ago, Dodgee said:

To be fair when plant magic began they did have ot1's input on the product(s) and I *think* permission to use his name. 

That privilege was withdrawn when they sold out/changed the formula and they don't have the right any more. (AFAIK) 

Please feel free to correct me if I'm mistaken @oldtimer1

Not quite what I was getting at butt, they put his name to other products he never endorsed In the first place is  how it went. 

• Like 6

18 hours ago, GSZZ said:

pendantic

more devils advocate I'd say......

I'm sure you know I'm not aiming any of this at you @GSZZ:yep:

withnailed the rest but this is kind of the jist of it........

large.Screenshot_20201114-084649.png

• Like 3

I'm not sure I understand that analogy tbh @buddy13???

This thread has answered many if not most questions folks may have had about this bsv guy. 

I don't see anyone laying into anyone except bsv (who by all accounts deserves everything he gets). 

What questions are other members scared or too embarrassed to ask?? 

I'm not looking to pick a fight or argument with you or anyone else here, I just don't understand how that particular meme bares any relevance to the thread. 

There's a few other threads about the place where I could see the justification mind lol

Just not here.. 

Maybe I'm being dense? 

• Like 5

Just now, Dodgee said:

Maybe I'm being dense? 

Don't be daft,more I'm pretty crap at communicating some times :yep:

Seems to me this whole thing is about permission but I didn't ask cap if I could use his Mac,make seeds that get sold to support a site that he may feel is a conflict of interest.....but I'm sure he's not bothered :unsure:

The meme, whilst your right isn't as accurate in this case, was meant in reference to when anybody questions anything the "establishment" says ...

7 minutes ago, Dodgee said:

What questions

I did ask some but maybe they were seen as rhetorical :unsure:

first thing that came into my mind when i saw BSV, bull shit vendor and would never have touched it with a barge pole, funny how the mind works

• Like 5

Fkin ell so I have just been on his site. Over £100 for 11 seeds he is having giraffe. 

Another reason subbies is best. If you want to give back to site and game. Give back to subbies not your own bank balance on others hard graft. I get that lines have to start and be built from somewhere. But if you intend to sell them lines further make sure you have the original owners permission. Dick. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, buddy13 said:

I didn't ask cap if I could use his Mac,make seeds that get sold to support a site that he may feel is a conflict of interest.....but I'm sure he's not bothered 

But did you stick "from Caps genetics" on the front in an attempt to sell those beans at £190? That's the real beef here with this particular tosstard imho

• Like 10

1 hour ago, buddy13 said:

Seems to me this whole thing is about permission but I didn't ask cap if I could use his Mac,make seeds that get sold to support a site that he may feel is a conflict of interest.....

So 2 things: 1) Are you selling those beans for ridiculous sums of money purely for personal profit? 2) Are you plastering Caps name all over your packaging and branding, and using lies alongside that name to generate hype to sell more?

If the answer to either of those questions is no, then the situation is in no way comparable.

Anyone who releases their work out into the wild is aware that people can and will use it in anyway they see fit. In fact for many, I'm sure that seeing people build upon your work is a matter of great pride. If I put something out there that others wanted to use in their own projects I know I'd be chuffed to bits. OT1, through his genetics, will be around long long after he leaves this world. What a legacy!

But all of that life's work is being dragged through the mud by a guy that gives no shits about how many lies he tells. A guy who is determined to keep using OT1's name even though his genetics didn't come from OT1 directly, they were a hack that were available to members from the subbies. His marketing makes it sound like he has special access to OT1's back catalogue and he's uncovered something that everyone thought had been lost, down the back of a dusty old sofa. It's all bollocks, it's a despicable way to operate.

He should just leave the guy in peace, he's retired FFS. He's active on these boards and is probably thoroughly fucked off seeing this shit. I know I would be. Use his genetics in your projects for sure. But his name and legacy are his own. No one has a right to wrap all that up in a bunch of lies to shift some overpriced hacks.

This has nothing to do with using OT1's genetics (well a subbie hack that used an OT1 bagseed), it's everything else around it.

Edited by NezA
  • Like 23

43 minutes ago, growinggold said:

I get that lines have to start and be built from somewhere. But if you intend to sell them lines further make sure you have the original owners permission

its not that you can’t use a strain or cut to make another plant (if that was the case their would be no varieties at all, everything has to come from somewhere/someone else)

it’s the branding thus ‘association’ using ot1 name as part of the brand/logo and all the lies and bullshit in between which is the problem :yinyang:

Edited by twigs
  • Like 7