Denouncing BlueSkiesVienna

GSZZ

nothing worse than a lying bullshitter. 

extremely disrespectful to OT, this weasel doesnt deserve any publicity and should be trolled out of existance at every opportunity.

wheres the spinning "cunt" sign when you need it?

• Like 26

1 minute ago, SkullDuggery said:

I’m sure the cunt will get his. Karma’s a bitch don’t you know 

Hopefully, cheating disrespectful :wanker:

• Like 8

22 minutes ago, badbillybob said:

wheres the spinning "cunt" sign when you need it?

@Hiphip

Whilst your here mate.... Do the honours please :yinyang:

• Like 8

Thanks for posting this all in one clear concise thread @GSZZ it was frustrating having to direct people to sprawling threads where his bullshit was discussed over several pages and numerous posts.

He's a stain on the community, profit driven and full of shit. The worst kind of person. Hopefully this thread gets the attention it deserves. Unfortunate when things have to go to these extremes but he just dug his heels in and doubled down on his bullshit, rather than admit he'd got things wrong and set the record straight. To me his actions prove his deception was intentional which is unforgivable.

Edited by NezA
  • Like 14

@GSZZ well in dude.. read loads of odds and sods about this clown in various threads so Its nice to get a clear idea of exactly what went down here.. liars are a real pet hate of mine but this prick has been taken it way beyond that.. thanks for taking the time to paint the full picture for us all.. the man is clearly a fuking parasite.. throw him to the dogs :yep:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 13

Tbh this should be in a public section only my opinion .:oldtoker:

This tune sums it up 

Edited by Arthur Mix
Add
  • Like 12

Just now, Arthur Mix said:

Tbh this should be in a public section only my opinion .:oldtoker:

On a Sunday for good measure.

• Like 8