Denouncing BlueSkiesVienna

GSZZ

Luckily I have some screenshots saved from insta where BSV claims he has the only original source of haze available, obviously after laughing at his claims i called him out and he banned me...

I will try and post them up here.

• Like 14

There was also a sympathy vibe, where we were manipulated to feel sorry for him regards his horrific burns.  I may even have been sucked in at the start.  

That's a slippy rope of cuntish slippy juice right there.  Obviously a shit Eagle posing as a skunk lion.

Rar.

Just to add @Hiphip that's almost better than the spinny golden cunt award.  

• Like 8

He just released a few YouTube videos attempting to justify his actions. Don’t get me wrong I like watching David Brent and anything cringeworthy but this was a bit too much, even for me :russian:

• Like 1

Just reading the skunk thread on here it was obvious the guy was a sheister, I always wonder why these sorts think they'll get away with bare faced lies. 

I guess blinded by pound signs. 

• Like 5

On 6/21/2021 at 10:26 PM, CHAN said:

Has anyone popped his beans?

I can't imagine it will be very long before someone pipes up, considering some of our own members are up his arse for free seeds on instagram :wanker:  Just incase anyone hasn't noticed, that his push for more follows has come off of the back of this post and others where I and others have called him out for buying followers. 

• Like 13

Just now, GSZZ said:

Just incase anyone hasn't noticed, that his push for more follows has come off of the back of this post and others where I and others have called him out for buying followers. 

it was the first thing he did after this thread was started, a whole 200 free seeds lol

he was then calling out the "haters" as "jealous" and some lackies were saying there's no one who comes close to the "skunk" he has :no:

• Like 4

What an absolute bellend and I feel sorry for anyone who has been bothered by this wank stain of a human.

Some people are just desperate for acknowledgement or to prove their self worth, why not just be honest and humble. What the fuck is wrong with people?

• Like 7

After reading his posts and watching some of his videos, this guy seems like a fuckin lunatic that need some medical help. Yikes. Im not even being funny rn. Im totally serious, he might have some real mental problems.

Edited by Kalkwerk
  • Like 2

Seems to be so many people jumping on the skunk band wagon now. And tbh I don't blame them. These cali genetics might look good for Instagram pictures but they grow shit and taste bland. I've seen another profile on Instagram that claims to be bringing back the old skunk genetics. 

• Like 5

You know this guy is on another level right? Cannabis plants talk to him, this is coming from him on a radio show/potcast thing I heard on youtube. They tell him where they came from! Now I don't know if the plant has to be alive or not, he didn't go into that. I was just wondering if he could understand dried buds too (or is that being silly?)

I got through about 30mins then I had to turn it off, It was over 3 hours long ffs.

You know he only grows Oltimer1 genetics (so he says).

It's people like this that make the general public believe weed sends you nuts :wacko: ...they might have a point lol 

• Like 4

If only I hadn't failed to root ESB , could've started a youtube channel and called myself the cat piss king . 

• Like 6

I am completely ignorant of what's gone one; never heard of this guy either. Sounds like another Arjan/BigBudda...?