Denouncing BlueSkiesVienna

GSZZ

Unfortunately, and I feel like I'm talking over OT1's head here, which isn't very nice, (and I doubt my opinion matters to him one iota so I don't really feel comforatble saying it) but I think that as OT1 pulls further away from 'the scene', this will happen again and again. Wait until cannabis is legalised in the UK - all the 'Canna Brands' now are rip offs of other brands in other markets mostly. OT1 is already a 'brand' in the sense that a brand is what it's customers or users beleive it to be. A big company with enough backing to pick this up and form it into a ball so big no one can stop it will pip this out of the gate in a blink. A bit of heritage and authenticity will be key to persuading customers new and the whole 'OT1 story' has that in a never ending seam to mine.

• Like 2

@Keye threads like this one will always be around on the Internet showing where ot1s work started and stopped for all to see so hopefully it won't happen 

It's people like bsv who could become that company overnight with a few tasty reviews and a bit of hype in the right places and then it would just be all out I've got the ot1 back catalogue here's seeds from it all I've made pay me £££

• Like 6

I'd hope so, but people don't go looking; they need it laid out and presented.

I'm more worried about an investment business buying up a farm and extraction lab, employing some people 'out of the industry', managing them with CFO's and launching on TikTok day 1 of legalisation.

e2a: Numpties like this guy we're talking about won't stand a chance; like the Instagram 'Mad Peng Pack and Ting Cali Cali Zips'  crowd - they will not stand a chance. They think £5k a week is a lot to 'hustle'.

Edited by Keye
e2a
  • Like 7

@Keye thanks, my dreams of opening a coffeshop called "Peng Cali Zips" are now in tatters lol

Edited by DeltaMelter
  • Like 8

• 2 weeks later...

Think this says all you need to know abt this weapon 

Let’s put the story out there so people know. Once upon a time he was apart of a small group of friends at a private forum and we actually considered this guy a friend. This was before he showed us who he really was. 

When we learned he was in a forest fire, and I suspect he may even be somewhat lying about that , everyone pulled together and donated a bunch of seeds from their collection. I donated half of my seed collection and took a leave of absence from my job to run a auction and sell them for him because we wanted to help him because we considered him one of the family. 

So when he finally came back from being in the hospital and instead of thanking everyone for what we did for him, he actually started treating people badly and had the nerve to tell me that what we raised wasn’t enough money and he needed more for a lawyer because that wasn’t squat. I think I sent him $7600 when he told me that. What a slap in the face.

So now he’s back , it wasn’t long before he goes off on a rant about how he found rks and got real defensive when people asked him questions about it. He started getting real shitty with everyone and we all took offense because we just helped him out in a huge way and now he just treats everyone with no regard ? At that point no one was doubting him , people were just asking questions 

So after people kept asking questions, it became clear from his responses that he didn’t even know what a skunk smelled like and his story kept changing. So once everyone told him what it smelled like, thats when all of a sudden he was describing his plants as that LOL. That’s really what got everyone getting on his ass because he was obviously lying. Prior to that , he was describing them as something else. I have at least a dozen people to back all of this up that actually witnessed it. 

So it end up turning in to this big fued and it broke the group apart. He would login every day and just try to belittle people in every thread on that forum that was pretty much drama free prior to him being there. So prior to the group going under, he sent me some seeds to grow and show the group he wasn’t full of shit. Not a single seed popped. I personally think he tampered with those seeds so I couldn’t grow them because he went on to ridicule me how I don’t know how to sprout seeds and he tested some and they cracked in 4 hours. I’m dead serious he said they germinated in 4 hrs and he planted them. Then they broke ground in another 12 hrs. So from soak to soil to above ground in 18 hrs.... Just wanted people to know who they are supporting

• Like 22

It  always beats me how  bullshitters can tell stories like that and manage to  keep a straight face, it's like they've almost convinced themselves it happened..  

Weird behaviour  isn't it. :bangin:

• Like 11

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so the latest on this fool is that he’s now opened his own forum. The guys a fucking walking contradiction tho. 

he claims it’s a forum anyone can post anything they like and it’s “free from censorship” but then goes on to say but if you post any autos or any “hype strain of the last ten years” he will remove the posts. “It’s for real cannabis only”. Sooo not exactly “free from censorship” then is it you muppet?

• Like 6