Denouncing BlueSkiesVienna

GSZZ

Don't know the guy and his storry!  And being a burned victim myself - i hope nobody thinks its me! :doh::no:  

Anyways, looks like the guy will have to reinvent his persona soon again.  lol   vienna isn't really famous for its blue skies either.

15 seeds for 190GBP!!!! lol:wanker:

• Like 11

1 hour ago, AustrianToker said:

15 seeds for 190GBP!!!! lol:wanker:

I originally intended to get his gear, because his name was dropped by a well known breeder and vendor in context with real RKS. 

At first I was sure, that I must have hit a mock up scam site. So I did more research and everything led me back to the 190£ offer.

So I did more research and found out about all the backstory on here. My next thought was just: Fuck this guy. Spend a grand, do a selection and release them for subbies. 

So I looked for anyone who had grown his gear. They are few, but you will find the posts if you look for them.

Consensus was that nobody found a Skunk. Not in three packs.

So if I was to order anything named RKS for selection, I’d look somewhere else.

If he's giving them away on Instascam then someone with space to spare has got to get some and grow them out. The proof of the pudding is in the eating. Grow diary and smoke report :)

• Like 5

Wish all the sausages got outed like this, plenty in real life unfortunately :thumbdown:

Edit, wouldnt pop his seeds if they where free :haveadab:

Edited by KaptainKush
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Boojum said:

The proof of the pudding is in the eating. Grow diary and smoke report :)

IMO that's the last thing he deserves even if it turned out shite

Its the fact he's using someone else's work and name for profit accompanied by lies and romancing 

Just now, KaptainKush said:

wouldnt pop his seeds if they where free

Now thats what ought to happen :)

Fuck him. No publicity at all for this twat unless its bringing him down because thats all he deserves

Owd

• Like 21

What a f*cking delusional melt :wanker:

Probably so delusional that he believes his own bullshit...

Too many cock wombles setting up in business like this unfortunately 

Big up OT1  and thank you for your contributions to british Ganja 

• Like 7

It's all a moot point as rks has little to do with ot1 work.

Don't feed the troll.

11 hours ago, GSZZ said:

Future Cannabis Project or something to do with them had his seeds listed on their site, but has since been removed thanks to @NezA who will know more RE who was selling them.

So a little detail from me on this point, I have followed FCP for a while. They make excellent content and have some extremely knowledgeable guests, if you're at all active in the YouTube space I highly recommend their channel. FCP some time ago, had BSV on as a guest he claimed to have found road kill skunk in OT1's gear. No need to tread over old ground, you've already read everything here. (If you haven't go back and read the original post.) We know exactly what genetics he has aquired and from where he acquired them and you've read what OT1 has said about those genetics. Anyway Peter from FCP likes to support breeders by giving them an outlet to bring their seeds to market. After having BSV on as a guest those genetics were available to purchase through their retail channel.

They were stocking BSV's gear and it was originally listed as Road Kill Skunk. A while later James Loud addressed the fact that a grower/growers he knows, had grown several packs of BSV's gear and found no RKS. Around this time I noticed the listing changed to "old school skunk" (although the artwork in the thumbnail provided by BSV still claimed "Road Kill") 

I've been following the situation quite closely and noticed recently BSV is no longer listed as a supplier and you are unable to navigate to his seeds from the store, however a direct link to the defunct listing was still live last I checked. I (for obvious reasons) haven't tried to process a transaction for the seeds, so can't verify if they're still being shipped. Either way his products are not being proactively marketed through that channel anymore.

For me personally this was never about trying to get his seeds taken offline. There's a market for those beans there's many comments I've seen where people have grown and loved his gear. Good for them! For me this has only ever been about the accuracy and reliability of the claims being made and the morality of using a well loved and respected member of the UK Cannabis scene as a marketing tool against his will. But BSV's gear needs to stand on its own merits without the implied affiliation / endorsement he's trying to falsify by including OT1's name and legacy in his marketing. BSV has had plenty of opportunity to set the record straight and admit he'd got things wrong and admit he was mistaken. Instead, after being caught in a lie, he's done the opposite and is now trying to lie his way out of those lies. It's sad.

Anyway Peter, and anyone from FCP who may see this post I just want to say keep giving people a platform. The majority of small independent breeders you work with are the hope for the future of this plant. If we're to withstand the onslaught of corporate interests, we need people like you to keep doing what you're doing and sharing knowledge and passion with the world and giving the small guys a voice. 

E2A: I got into a bit of a debate in the comment section on a much smaller channel recently, and shared this thread, someone replied and said this thread was all BS and people here are just trying to hoard OT1's gear for themselves instead of sharing it with the world. For the record there's regularly OT1 stuff available in the subbies. (Some right now in fact) There are members who still hold OT1 plants that are decades old, who take the trouble to preserve that work and share it with the site for free these are made available to subscribers for the princely sum of £25 (and you get more than 10 for that)

Edited by NezA
  • Like 30

Love and respect to @oldtimer #1.

I remember that thread he posted some outdoor pics 9f some 

Nice looking plants. 

I think I called him out then he never answered my question .

What a cunt .

• Like 9

Tried finding these videos by him on YouTube but can only find him on podcasts… I take it he’s taken them down? Probably after checking in on this thread lol

• Like 4

If you do read this BSV. Just remember where ever you go we will know. 

And we will shut you down cunt . 

• Like 7

If you do read this BSV I'm sure if you admitted that you are totally in the wrong, apologised for your behaviour, retracted your false claims about your seeds, removed any mention of OT1 from the packaging and your marketing and especially apologised to OT1 and everyone you have badmouthed then it may go a small way towards repairing your reputation (a very small way, but it's a start) ;) Maybe you'd even feel better about yourself, I don't think I could look myself in the mirror every day if I had delibeately lied, misled people, tried to make money off the name of one of the most respected people in the cannabis world and all the other stuff you've done. But that's just me.

• Like 13

For those of you not on insta, this is the kind of shit he is posting:yep:

large.4CB4848E-3C72-466A-9B84-F673EE4688A9.jpeg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 6