Denouncing BlueSkiesVienna

GSZZ

What a complete prick. That is how Priti sounds when she is giving a non apology, obviously she doesn't swear out loud but the contempt you can hear

• Like 4

Just endured 5 min of that video :yuck:

If anyone listening to that, still buys his seeds they need to give their head a good wobble. 

• Like 9

58 minutes ago, InMyPocket said:

What a complete prick. That is how Priti sounds when she is giving a non apology, obviously she doesn't swear out loud but the contempt you can hear

lol

Don't let mp's live in your mind ffs 

i cant even bring myself to watch it,

its bound to be just more lies and bullshit.

hes a sad,sad, deluded thing

• Like 9

It's a fucking guy who fucking wants to fucking sound really fucking hard fucking hell and he's, fucking hell, he's really fucking talking about fucking how everything he's just fucking trying to do is fucking causing a fucking problem with fucking everyone and he fucking has no fucking clue why the fuck any fucking one would be so fucking wound up by what the fuck he's fucking doing all the fucking time.

• Like 20

I Can't listen to the nasal sounding  cunt for more than a few seconds. 

Complete tool. 

• Like 5

@Keye swearing has its place and can be really, really effective but this chap seems to not have much of a vocabulary let alone common decency.

• Like 8

This guy needs to grow up with the mum jokes and childish rage, morphing into an apology.  Sounds deluded and a mouth breather from the cider fields.

• Like 1

We need to do a go fund me to copyright ot1 and oldtimers1 to stop the prick being allowed to put it on the pack.

if ot1 has retired and isn’t growing anymore he could easily lay claim to the past work without repercussion as surely he would have to be caught in the act of growing to get in trouble. Copyrighting his mane and past creation names (or at least his name alone).

im too stoned to do it like, but if someone else does I’ll chuck a fiver in to it. £360 quid it would cost for a trademark or £36 for copyright

inthink he just needs the £36 copyright of his name to stop that arsehole putting it on packs. He can register in the US too and therefore maybe able to sue him for unfair use. Who knows but for £36 it would be worth a go.

Edited by Whatwentwrong
  • Like 3

Also after listening to that shit now. If you pop 50 seeds and get “50 incredible plants, all keepers, all different” then doesn’t that mean in real terms “I don’t bother working my line, I just chuck shit at it and sell what comes out”

• Like 7

He's still playing games. There's absolutely no need for the grand standing. Just quietly and respectfully take his name off the packs and get on with life. The diatribe is uncalled for. He reminds me of cornered vermin, the agressive language and rhetoric betray the emotions at play, the fear and panic are palpable. It's all rather pathetic and sad. If he wasn't a full blown shithouse I'd actually feel kind of sorry for him after listening to that, he's clearly running out of options and is trying damage limitation now. Too little too late it seems.

• Like 11