Denouncing BlueSkiesVienna

GSZZ

@Keye

Just from what I understand is that this prick got a few packs of ot1 old subbie type seeds  and reckons he has worked the genetics backwards and found the holy grail of skunk

"Road kill skunk" 

Problem is what ot1 called skunk, haze etc is a loose definition and bsv has decided to call it  road kill skunk 

His packaging of the seeds has blasted in the middle of something like "created by Oldtimer 1 genetics " and he is trading on the name of our ot1 whilst misleading people in what they buy as his plant's are mislabelled in the very beginning. 

That's the general gist I think but not 100% on all the ins and out 

short of it he knows he is lying about his original seeds and is a cunt for trading on someone else's reputation who is one of the few leading people in the UK cannabis scene. 

:yinyang:

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, Intense Nutrients Matt said:

His packaging of the seeds has blasted in the middle of something like "created by Oldtimer 1 genetics " and he is trading on the name of our ot1

This is the really despicable bit.

There’s plenty on cunts out there peddling false claims of having this or that cut/lost genetics or whatever but to do so falsely, while coat-tailing on someone’s hard earned reputation (and against their will at that) is a new level of low. 

• Like 11

Got his youtube podcast thing on.

Narcissist.

I think if this was my fight I'd be a lot more militant than just sharing info.

Be sad if someone got bsv stuff and hacked it and gave away as the same packets maybe lol , best way to hurt him is the pockets  

• Like 5

Just now, Arthur Mix said:

best way to hurt him is the pockets

DO you know if insta is his only outlet?

36 minutes ago, j.o.i.n.t said:

DO you know if insta is his only outlet?

No but I know one wholesaler that won’t lol 

• Like 3

Future Cannabis Project or something to do with them had his seeds listed on their site, but has since been removed thanks to @NezA who will know more RE who was selling them.

Seeing as BlueLiesVienna realised he's fighting a losing battle with us and UGORG he turned his sights back on to JJ of Top Dawg Seeds, and Capulator of MAC/LA made fame. The former made a public post, and copied and pasted our thread here in his comments sections (JJ has a large following and thus a massive reach), Capulator was running a kind of extreme grow diary where members voted which breeders work he should run - BSV seeds made it in, but when informed of the truth Cap scrapped them, blacklisted and banned BlueLiesVienna from his website.

We've got members here who are friends with seed wholesalers, *ARE* seed wholesalers, and many of us work or have worked in the UK hydro/canna industry for decades. BSV has to *give away* his seeds, mostly to growers abroad who aren't clued up on UK cannabis lore, I don't suspect at this point and with our collective effort, that he'll ever sell them via a third party and will be forever banished to trying to sell his seeds to bots and paid followers :yep:

Big shout out to all the members, whether active or lurkers, who have took the time to share this post and the truth on other platforms and give BSV the shit he deserves. The pressure is on that much he's deleting posts and reuploading them, because his own comments section is so damning lollol

• Like 37

Never heard of him.   Ganja game is full of morons proclaiming things that aint the reality and same old story aye :rolleyes:

• Like 12

This guy needs a good beating. 

You normally find guys like this have managed to get through life without one. 

• Like 1

Lets keep the thread on topic and not a shit fest over where he's from - it doesn't matter, and its not even Sunday so whats point? 

• Like 8

@GSZZ Thanks for sharing that detail, sounds effective...Nice work, everyone involved . :yep:

Edited by j.o.i.n.t
  • Like 2

Just popped over to insta for a look ...

"3rd account of the reigning undefeated undisputed heavyweight king of skunk"

3rd account?? Sounds like this lads been defeated twice already :mellow:.

Boils my piss this kinda behaviour.

• Like 4