Denouncing BlueSkiesVienna

GSZZ

What a fucking tool...

And whoever buys that bullshit, well... I have no words.. 

Kin ell... 

"Terp Town ticket".... Yep, a proper willy wonka  lollol

• Like 18

What an absolute shit house. I mean that is weapons grade shithousery.

Funny that he's now dropped the road kill branding though. Too many complaints from people who actually know what road kill is like no doubt.

Double speak, obfuscation, lies and misdirection. The only thing that's remained consistent with this guy is his obsession with attaching OT1's name to his gear.

It's beyond pathetic.

• Like 19

Never ceases to amaze me how odd, how desperate for attention some are.

Tip for the wannabes.   If you want to try and replicate any of  oldtimers qualities  then maybe start with honesty, theres no short cuts in this game, you either put the work in... 

Or just work with bag seed  and become an insta ledge lollol

But seriously.. Folk  certainly shouldn't be making shit up, that won't earn you the adulation you crave. 

Oh, wait it's not adulation they crave is it, it's others  naivety they desire. 

Not to mention your hard earned.

Fucking idiots everywhere in this scene, sadly. 

• Like 12

11 minutes ago, Hempire Road said:

I wouldn't be surprised if he's a member on here for years 

He used to go by the nick sativabreather before reinventing himself a few times...

Theres quite a rabbithole to delve down rsgarding the guys unsavoury history but better still...

Just ignore him lol

• Like 16

I just listened to this plonker talk pure pish for 3 hours.  That is 3 hours wasted that I wont get back. 

So he got some seeds through this place initially and now sees him effing self as the best breeder in the world using someone else's name for the kudos.

Hope his next shite feels like a hedgehog sideways !! 

Edited by shire
  • Like 15

His platforms shrinking lol another forum knows what’s happening and not welcome there either 

• Like 11

Someone on rollitup was on a private forum with him, and he admitted he didn’t even know what skunk looked or smelt like. 

• Like 2

Could only listen to a few minutes of this guy chatting on YouTube.

Seems like a complete bellend right enough.

Has cornered himself with all the name dropping. Whether any of his seeds came from old stock or not he shouldn’t have to use others to promote himself. If he was bothered enough to test and try and come up with the goods he wouldn’t have to mention anyone but himself. 

Seems almost as if he’s saying, when you don’t find skunk or RKS in my packs don’t blame me, they’re not my genetics. 

• Like 2

This seems to be the way for many new wannabe seed companies, take someone's hard work and make a few crosses and call it their own and then use the original breeders name to lure people in. I watch a lot of content, podcasts from overseas etc and see a lot of new companies where they state they have been going a couple of years and yet somehow have a catalogue full of "their" varieties. :thumbdown:

Its been going on many years and it's partly why the seed market is so blended and messed up in terms of the genetics vs effects. For the most part I find most seed to result in the same effect which is why I always prefer original lines because they have been careful bred for certain effects/reasons and not crossed into something that spoils the original balance.

I hadn't heard of this person till this thread but I'm glad it's been put here to see because selling someone's genetics without permission isn't right and his pricing is also revealing to the intent - Money.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, creativesmoke said:

selling someone's genetics without permission isn't right

no body owns genetics, especially if they sell or give them away in the first place.......

alot of butthurt going on in this thread:unsure:

• Like 1

I think it's less to do wi the genetics an more to do wi his bullshit claims about the name attached to them that he uses to sell said genetics

OT1 is an extremely well regarded name in the canna scene an has been for decades

Blueskiesvienna is an opportunistic bullshitting cunt attempting to cash in on that name

No butthurt here man if he wanted to sell his seeds under his own name no one would really give a flying fuck :yep:

• Like 18

‘Cannabis Breeding Ethics and Community Ethics’ 

This is the latest title of blueliesvienna and Bez’s podcast. Do you laugh or cry? I made it 7 minutes on this one. Another hour and a half going if anyone is interested :wanker: