Make your own cream

DANZIG

Thank you. This recipie sounds great, love the fact you've put photos too. I've been making a macerated oil for many years with grapeseed or almond oil, I'm trained as a clinical aromatherapist. I find olive oil little heavy and the aroma a bit too strong. Will try this one though. The use of beeswax has also got me thinking. I'm gonna experiment and try making somehing with canna and cocoa butter, one of those solid massage bar thingys. As for the neroli, I agree. What a lovely combination, both aroma wise and therapueticaly. What I like about making a macerated oil is that I can use it neat, or add 10 -20% to a plain base oil, plus essential oils for a full body massage.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

very interesting read, have got around 30g of bud from an auto i threw in my veg room, am going to give this a try.

are people still making this cream, if so, what oil are you using?

am off to get my oil and beswax later, oil will be from a supermarket, they do not do hemp oil so was thinking of either grapessed or maybe a nut oil??

will let ya know how i get on with it.

ray.

• 5 weeks later...

very interesting read, have got around 30g of bud from an auto i threw in my veg room, am going to give this a try.

are people still making this cream, if so, what oil are you using?

am off to get my oil and beswax later, oil will be from a supermarket, they do not do hemp oil so was thinking of either grapessed or maybe a nut oil??

Any oil will work, most good health stores will have hemp oil

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Bump this thread up!

I was thinkin about makin this balm for me arthritis!

I've got/going to have plenty of trim and popcorn bud

Do the leaves etc. gotta be dry?

and what does the final product smell like? I.e. can I use it in a public place for me wrists etc?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

You can combine Olive oil with Rice Bran oil because of the high amount of Vitamin E and add some drops of Manuka oil as a preservative.Frankincense oil is also good to add for treatment against Arthritis.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Without essential oil the cream I made from Smellyberry and Cheese x Haze trim was quite smelly. I added about 10ml of cedarwood oil to my next batch and ths helped dilute the smell a lot. For me adding a few drops had no effect, it had to be a few mls.

• Like 2

Cheers rubba, Hemp oil seems to take a long time to set.

Could I syphon off the water then mix with beeswax, would that work?

JB

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys

After making some oil would it be ok to add to double base,or will it seperate and not mix properly,gonna try for my ma and her aches and pains...any info would be appreciated..

peace

id use this recipe over the double base personally . you could try mixing a small batch first but id say it would need heating until losend up then mixed and allowed to cool

this cream is imo a alternative to the double base . try get her to try this recipe on one hand or whatever vs the doublebase

• Like 1