Make your own cream

DANZIG

@Shaggy1

hi mate :stoned:

i’m wondering if it’s worth doing a raw (non decarb) extraction for a cream/oil 

or a mix of the two (decarbed + non decarbed)

because in just one instance, CBDa is apparently 100’s/1000’s x in (cb binding) strength than CBD 

the health benefits and effects of using raw is documented in history (and recently coming out of prohibition) around the world for recreational foods and medicines in countries where cannabis grows and it’s daily use is (was) more historic and natural 

but westerners or pharma, seem to concentrate mostly on the decarbed effects 

the best I made was a mix of different plants with almond and coconut oil, four or more hours in slow cooker. if i rember right used a fuck ton of weed lol 

different oils have different effects too but have different absorption uptake rates (of the weed) and body absorption benefits 

im no medical expert, i just read a bit and keep on going 

:yinyang:

• Like 2

@twigs good shout with the raw material mate, you jogged my memory and I did try a mixed oil with raw and decarbed bud but it wasn't much raw and i can't remember what happened with it lol

I thought you'd be the man in this regard, you've definitely got a good knowledge of medicinal cannabis, I suppose it's hard in prohibition to properly test and understand the full benefits. Trial and error it is for now! 

Do you recommend any good reading material for medicinal properties, benefits and how they react with us?

I do searches with key words and just get swamped by too much shit I don't understand so don't know where to start lol

Atb twigs :yinyang:

• Like 1

thanks for the kind words @Shaggy1 :stoned:  i’m not distinct or  special dude, especially amongst some smart ones here! I just like reading and learning from other canna lovers and researchers of the plant. we’re naturally attracted to what we love and what makes us feel good/better and grew up with the propaganda that i just had to argue back against!  But thanks again!

I skip too much these days because of time and my brain goes all out on somthing and i have to learn it all, then i drop to the next ‘itch’ / hobbie 

then circumnavigate them all like a plate spinning exercise, it’s why i stay up way too late dipping in and out of stuff lol 

reading and info wise I think I started a little book and history thread somewhere with loads of links to books so people can read them all online

here it is  dude, dig in!

• Like 1

So I recently made Mrs Pump some infused cream, unfortunately she can't use is as it irritates her psoriasis which is pretty much why I made it :wallbash:

Reading here I think it's possibly the calendula that I added, similarly to how folk find lavender an irritant.

My recipe was to take equal parts canna coconut oil from the last mbm run and calendula infused almond oil and add a little beeswax, I think about 6:1 oil to wax but honestly I don't remember, I referred to a chart online I can no longer find lol

I like it, it's soothing on my gnarly hobbled feet but my god it honks of pot I don't think I could use much discreetly lol

• Like 2

Ye man I feel ya @twigs, and I just meant you can see you got a passion for it and have done alot of research into it and have more knowledge than me! Weed's probably been the only thing since I was a kid and played sport that I've managed to keep focus on and not switch off. 

Well I do, like you I just bounce between subjects until my head goes then onto the next 1.

That's why this site is so good, full of knowledge to bounce around your head and sometimes remember lol

Thanks for that mate, I've actually read that and downloaded quite a few pdfs ages ago, another great thread :yep: I just have to read it in stages and then stop and completely forget about it.

It's a fucker, I have a problem retaining information so I have to read things about 10 times then still forget, the weed probably doesn't help eitherlol

I figure it's in there somewhere and when I come across it in reality it'll click :bangin:

• Like 1

That's a fucker @BilgePump I do remember leaving out a couple oils that could be possible irritants out and that 1 rings a bell, I did do a with and without with the lavender and 4 of 5 I gave some to were fine with the lavender.

There's definitely a few different uses for creams and that but All trial and error until we overthrow the government and make it a ganja state.

:skin_up:

Regarding the coconut oil I'd say for the ratio on the 1st page here or a little less for beeswax. Tbf I don't think it needs it at room temp in winter. I just eyed the last lot I made and put too much wax in so it's abit stiff lol

• 3 months later...

Very old thread I know been running the mbm lately with coconut oil lecithin and bud slightly different to Jeffs recipe. Made about 3 batches put into 42ml little bottles and given quite a few out to folk really good feedback on its ability for folk especially a old man with really bad arthritis. He took 10 bottles as doesn’t wanna miss them when available was quite touching talking to him hearing how it had changed his condition and changed his life for the better with this simple cream. Long live the plant .

On 15/07/2005 at 8:49 PM, DANZIG said:

Let us know how it works out

Intoxication is just a matter of dose

You can find details of how to donate on our website, or pm me lol

I know I've said this before but, without the support from members of UK420, BB would not be able to help all the people it does, so thanks from all at BB

What's BB mate and web address nice thread by the way got arthritis myself so give this a go bad when it's cold