Make your own cream

DANZIG

hi jeff

dunno if im running over old ground here but have you put up on the site a guide to make those tablets people use ????

im most intrested as missus peppi suffers with period pains but she is a hell of a lot better now she has had a laparoscamy (nice spelling :unsure: ) for the endometreosis we visited you about some time back now she only has normal period pain thankfully i know that sounds strange but normal period pain is much better than the endo pain coz as you know it drove her to ........... ???????

peppi :stoned:

Edited by Peppi

Guest Lola Bud

Always wanted to know how to make this, thanks for the recipe B)

Gonnaa try it for muscular aches and pains, and see if my skin condition improves :stoned:

What would happen if I for instance used 100g of outdoor buds? which are not as potent as nug but infinately times more potent than trim......Would the cream just be alot more benefficial or would it not make much difference etc?

If you have the buds to spare then it could be worthwhile to make a batch of cream with them, make a batch and report back ;), that's what Bud Buddies and 420 is all about, experimenting, evaluating and if it works, then share the knowledge

:stoned:

dunno if im running over old ground here but have you put up on the site a guide to make those tablets people use ????

im most intrested as missus peppi suffers with period pains but she is a hell of a lot better now she has had a laparoscamy (nice spelling lol ) for the endometreosis we visited you about some time back now she only has normal period pain thankfully i know that sounds strange but normal period pain is much better than the endo pain coz as you know it drove her to ........... well you know !!!

peppi :ouch:

The process for the capsules is similar to the process for the cream, extractor hash is used instead of trim/bud tho'

Queen Victoria used cannabis for period pain :unsure:

The process for the capsules is similar to the process for the cream, extractor hash is used instead of trim/bud tho'

cheers jeff

the only bit a cannot get me head round is ....

1 where to obtain the empty caps from

2 how you get it into the capsule without it goin everywhere (i was thinking along the lines of a pipette or syringe

i dont have a iceolator but use the ice extraction method to get hash from my trim would this work the same

im assuming there is some type of steeping or slow cooking of the hash and oils then allowing it to cool then into the capsules ill give it a go soon as i have some trim ive been doing it recently by emptying out lemsip or similar caps then grinding bud as small as possible then just putting neat weed into the caps she has had some relief from these but it would be better if i could dissolve it firstly in a oil (olive or hemp) then adding this mix to the caps

thank you for your help and time !!!!

peppi

the only bit a cannot get me head round is ....

1 where to obtain the empty caps from

We struggled to, but found a supplier but we have to get them in quantities of 5,000 :stoned: and they ain't cheap, plus we have to pay VAT on them !

2 how you get it into the capsule without it goin everywhere (i was thinking along the lines of a pipette or syringe

Pipette is our approach, very labour intensive

i dont have a iceolator but use the ice extraction method to get hash from my trim would this work the same

Yes

and answer my pm !!!!!!!!!!! :unsure:

A little question again...

Using olive oil - does this not make the user of the cream greasy as can be? slimey and not very pleasant?

I mean petroleum jelly is slimey as is most creams ie E45 etc, but surely olive oil would linger on the skin and not dissolve in like most creams........?

Is there a substance that is in raw cream form, you could mix in butane or ISO oil? would that not be a better idea?

just a thought, in no way trying to diss this cream, just trying to upgrade it!

cheers

A little question again...

Using olive oil - does this not make the user of the cream greasy as can be? slimey and not very pleasant?

I mean petroleum jelly is slimey as is most creams ie E45 etc, but surely olive oil would linger on the skin and not dissolve in like most creams........?

Is there a substance that is in raw cream form, you could mix in butane or ISO oil? would that not be a better idea?

just a thought, in no way trying to diss this cream, just trying to upgrade it!

cheers

BB used olive oil but switched to Hemp oil a while ago, hemp oil seems more effective as it is more easily absorbed into the skin, olive oil is not ideal but it is easily available

I have wanted to try a batch using tea tree oil, but again that is very expensive

It may well work with oil extracted via butane or alcohol, however the risk of explosion in using butane and alcohol is not worth the effort in my book, Bud Buddies is about helping people, we aren't going take the risk of making new members by putting them in a situation where they can blow themselves up :stoned:

lol

ps, the cream also seems effective in treating psoriasis and eczema

• 2 months later...

If you happen to have a crystal sieving screen or just a pollenator grinder, can you do something with the crystals to make yourself a cream, like skip the 'extraction' stages or something similar?

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the recipe on this one. We've made a batch up using 500 ml of the olive oil, 75grms of beeswax and 9grms of what I hope is fairly potent bud which looks to have come out well so far. :D

It was fairly easy to follow the recipe ( I'm a complete noncook) I did have to freeze it to separate the oil from the water as our fridge wasn't cold enough to set the oil. That turned out good though cus it made it simple to split after and very clean too.

We took a few pics once it was out the freezer which may help anyone thinking of having a go,

First pic shows the oil in the pan once it was peeled away from the ice.

Pic 2 is the oil as its started to heat up with the beeswax ready to be chopped and go in. It also shows the slow cooker that made trying it possible. £9.99 at argos set it on auto and stir every half hour is whats worked with the bud and it simmered it lovely with little work involved I thoroughly approved of this one.:yep:

pic 3 is the oil/bud/beeswax just after its been poured and the final pic taken about 20 mins later was it pretty much set.

It does seem a bit greasy but it looks like it will go a long way. Obviously its too early to tell of its efficacy, that may be a while yet just wanted to say thanks for the recipe really and share a few pics for now. :)

post-8379-1142471652_thumb.jpg

post-8379-1142471679_thumb.jpg

post-8379-1142471699_thumb.jpg

post-8379-1142471716_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi All,

I made a massage oil for my Mum's arthritis, which was 50% hemp oil and 50% grape seed oil.

I used an indica to make it but she said it was very good for muscular pain but did not help the arthritis much.

I guess I am going to have to try a mostly sativa strain or maybe the chemicals do not penetrate deep enough and it needs to be made into an form that can be eaten?

Oni, I have yet to find a Strain that could do anything for my Arthritis. For me Ganja is great at reducing muscle spasm, but as far as Arthritic or Neuro pains are concerned, not much good unless alongside conventional analgesics, which it amplifies greatly, thus allowing a reduced and consequently safer dose to be used.

Its a very individual thing, the human response to Cannabis.

Emu oil seems better. Our cream hardly touches my partners wrist where he's damaged it in the past but we bought some emu oil as it contains much the same acids as canna resin does and passes through the skin too so it can get at the nerves underneath easier.(the only oil to do so).

It gives him instant pain relief and did the same for me last week when I burnt my thumb it literally took the pain away in seconds and I'd highly recommend peeps try it for arthritic pain.

We got ours online from the garden pharmacy for a tenner which is pretty good pricewise. The only complaint I've got is that I've had to ditch all my plans to add highgrade THC to it cus it doesn't need it.

Would love to know what peeps think on this if anyone does (or has) try it for their arthritus as I've got a feeling this may be a good one.

Edited by Trychs