Enter the Messiah! A Documented Miracle

Exhale

@shire @Punta Roja

Thanks guys, we're definitely in for some fun, the last lot I grew absolutely rocketed through flower and we had buds like this at day 14 but that was a "quick" strain.

Going back to 100% hybrids I'm very happy with the progress at week 3 and if the early signs are anything to go by, I couldn't stop light rubbing the underside of the bud sites, then we'll have some proper Lemony goodness on the way!

Regarding the availability of COBs I'm not sure what the situation is currently Punta but I do recommend getting in touch with Adam, he's extremely busy with a move and sorting out a backlog of preorders so might be a delay in communication but I'd put money on him being able to sort you out with a CXM system of your choice as the COBs are definitely here to stay. :yep:

• Like 5

Gone to water the girls tonight found pollen sacs around some of the San Fernando Lemon Kush, can't believe it another Lemon Kush strain prone to hermie.

Having to inspect the lot now and hope to christ theres none others seeded.

• Like 1

4/5 Lemon Kush with sacs opened, visible pollen in places.

Do I keep the 1 Lemon Kush going with the Amnesias or do I fuck it off now incase we get 5/5?

• Like 1

Jeez man, what a downer. 

I've also read about Lemon Kush strains hermying. I've been checking mine periodically but will be on it like a hawk every night now.

Gutted for you mate :( 

• Like 4

Well that's it Brothers and Sisters this is the end of my competition diary, I will use this as a picture dump to finish the Sweet Amnesia Haze but I won't be performing any miracles with 4 plants 4 weeks into flower.

I checked the girls to water today and noticed a few sacs on the San Fernando Lemon Kush that was developing fast, checking through the other girls there was more sacs, dropped pollen on the leaves.

Absolutely nothing on the Sweet Amnesia Haze, I just hope these haven't been seeded.

large.20200327_201027.jpglarge.20200327_201055.jpglarge.20200327_201148.jpglarge.20200327_201220.jpglarge.20200327_201302.jpglarge.20200327_201338.jpglarge.20200327_201412.jpg

What's left over.

large.20200327_190426.jpg

I could go on but I'm just going to leave it at that.

• Like 9

:no: It was going so well, what a bummer. I hope the Sweet Amnesia Haze didn't get pollinated and finishes off OK. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jadenugs said:

Jeez man, what a downer. 

I've also read about Lemon Kush strains hermying. I've been checking mine periodically but will be on it like a hawk every night now.

Gutted for you mate :( 

It's a joke dude, I thought lightning couldn't strike twice, 2 different fem seed companies same result nana's at 4/5 weeks lower down on the plants too.

They were going really good too with the resin and flower production.

Just now, delagdo said:

:no: It was going so well, what a bummer. I hope the Sweet Amnesia Haze didn't get pollinated and finishes off OK. 

I hope so too dude, really really disappointed this has happened as I was on track to pull off another interesting result.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Exhale said:

It's a joke dude, I thought lightning couldn't strike twice, 2 different fem seed companies same result nana's at 4/5 weeks lower down on the plants too

imo if ya got all hermes from 2  different strains summits a miss i doubt its genes. !!!  for both to go bloop !! :beer:   ennit messiah. lol

Edited by thekingofobsolete
messiah bit
  • Like 3

@lildaveham Thanks mate, I'm really hoping at this point they haven't been seeded considering proximity and air movement!

I was extremely gutted as I was admiring the quick developing Lemon Kush and thinking I'd get another pack to find that one again then I saw the pollen sacs down lown and I got that horrible sinking gut feeling and let out this almighty groan and pulled it out and found another plant and another and well that's my friday night just fucked lol I was going to have a drink but I'll be a right bastard after this so i'm loading 1g bowls of Quick Critical+ in the flowerpot and getting high as a motherfucker.

• Like 8