Enter the Messiah! A Documented Miracle

Exhale

Cheers @tokenroll the last 2 shots were with the telescopic set to 2x I'm quite pleased how they captured the detail with decent focus!

Just about getting to grips with the samsung interface and using some of the settings unconventionally is producing some pleasing results. 

• Like 5

@Exhale there is nothing to complain about with those last 2 shots, seems money well spent. Hell even I would be happy to stick them on the mobile, will have a look at them in week or two. My trusty old Nikon d300 after 14 years RIP babe you where a well battered girl from -7c to 30c never missed a beat, poor girl needs replaced lol. 

Have fun.

Toke...

• Like 3

Glad these turned out nice for you @Exhale love the leaf colouring. You take some great pics too dude. Enjoy  :stoned:

• Like 3

@Exhale  Shame about the hermies early on, but looks like the rest are doing well. Great work!

I have really enjoyed this diary. 

Also I noticed you also bought some Sweet zkittlez. When are you popping them, and will you be making a diary?

I popped mine just last night. 

• Like 1

@InTheSystem Hi dude, thanks for looking in, hope you're well and situated!

Hi @Virgil T thank you very much for the kind words, I will be doing a diary at some point, I have a few other strains that have taken priority.

Will you be doing a diary of yours?

• Like 1

@Exhale  I dont usually, i think i will on this occasion.

I will copy you in if i remember.

All the best with the rest of this grow :) 

Those last two images are superb mate, super frosty and a grand job getting them there :yep: 

• Like 3

@jadenugs thank you mate! @tokenroll as promised some shots with the 100mm macro lens, I'm very pleased with the lens and the quality of the kit so I'm going to buy a couple more as well, including a 30-80mm macro.

large.20200509_194722_copy_3024x1431.jpglarge.20200509_194629.jpglarge.20200509_194244.jpglarge.20200509_194133.jpglarge.20200509_194043.jpglarge.20200509_194025.jpglarge.20200509_194010.jpglarge.20200509_193824.jpglarge.20200509_193738.jpglarge.20200509_193703.jpglarge.20200509_193618.jpglarge.20200509_193551.jpglarge.20200509_193032.jpglarge.20200509_193007.jpglarge.20200509_192838.jpg

• Like 13

@Exhale excellent job really cool. Plenty of clarity. Now your going to be on a constant macro bender lol. Have fun.

Toke...

• Like 4

Wow mate, really nice macro shots. Quality bit of kit you've got there - finely documenting your pretty plants' colour and details. 

Need a new camera myself... what a minefield tho, feel exhausted weighing up the options.

Have fun man :) 

• Like 2

Hi all, the end of the grow has come, today at Day 75 I chopped the girls and hung them up to dry.

Took a few hours even with 4 plants, I had 16 decent colas.

large.20200513_132718.jpg

The one that was taking longer too bloom took the longest to trim, it has a very open bud structure and some of the leaves had died back to the leaf stem which wouldn't come out with a pull of the leaves so I had to be rough and get my snips in there as the last thing I want is botrytis!

These won't be dried and my diary won't be finished by the time the competition ends so I'll use this post to thank @Sweet Seeds -Jaypp @Sweet Seeds Apolo @Sweet Seeds-tommy and everyone else involved at Sweet Seeds for their efforts at running this competition.

To everyone else participating (here and the other boards) a big thanks to you also, it's been nice to meet more people on UK420 and it's been a really interesting and impressive competition seeing how you all grow and present your efforts. :yep:

I'll be back to finish up with a weigh and jarring session.

• Like 12