Enter the Messiah! A Documented Miracle

Exhale

@Punta Roja Thanks dude, I don't like leaving things unfinished! Today we got rid of the remains of the SFLK, the rootballs have been broken up and added to the composting heap. As you can see there's plenty of roots in these small 3.5 litre pots and plenty space left for more! These have been left drying since I pulled them from my grow space.

large.20200421_095444_copy_756x1008.jpg

• Like 12

mate I'm honestly pissed off they still sell this hermy shit sflk.

I had a whole tent of it seeded to fuck as I was growing at a mates and not keeping a close eye myself...

getting a few replacement beans really don't represent the loss.

the amo are looking the part though eh!!

• Like 4

@stu sleeper 20vt Hi dude, thanks for looking in, you're not the only one to tell me this - it is a huge disappointment but I have been in touch with @Sweet Seeds Apolo who was very sincere and has passed on all the information to the team, unlike the other company who was here on the forums selling Lemon Kush hermies and not responding to emails and even ignored me on another members diary that was turned upside down by unstable genetics.

The Sweet Amnesia Haze are doing everything they can to pick up the slack, I'm very pleased with them and they smell divine!

• Like 10

@jadenugs thanks dude, we're at week 8 now, they look like they're going to go 2 more at the least as the pistils have only just started going solid white this week!

Will start winding down the feed after this week.

large.20200424_190204.jpglarge.20200424_190114.jpglarge.20200424_184948.jpglarge.20200424_184939.jpglarge.20200424_184931.jpglarge.20200424_184324.jpglarge.20200424_184306.jpg

• Like 14

@Exhale some frosty girls in there. Have a look at the trichomes with a loupe m8 never mind what pistils are doing. They can't be to far off cooked.

Toke...

• Like 7

Hiya @tokenroll 

I like my plants to be really ripe and well cooked, I normally wait for the calyxes to swell and the pistils to die down on them signalling the plant is done for the season, that way I know I've given the plant the maximum amount of time to produce resin. This also ensures I don't take any plants that give me a racey, anxious edge. :yep:

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

Day 66 - Girls have been on 1ml per litre of TNC Molasses, they're getting heavy now and I need to get in there with my chikamasa's to remove some of the dying fan leaves with stubborn stems, still a lot of white hairs about - my favourite looks to be finished this week whereas the others look like they could go another week easy.

large.20200504_193212.jpglarge.20200504_193431.jpglarge.20200504_193800.jpglarge.20200504_190443.jpg

• Like 18

Look lovely with the colours popping and them nice fat colas. 

Take it easy.

Toke...

• Like 4

Almost there man :yep: 

I concur that these are gorgeous buds, really love the reds against the creamy thick pistils. How are they smelling?

• Like 3

Just been catchin up gutted for ye man but at least ye still got some nice lookin buddage to enjoy :yep:

• Like 2

@tokenroll @SYZYGY @McHazy

Cheers fellas! They did what I hoped they would and filled out well and put the weight on. :yep:

Smells are strong sweet lemon/lemon polish with a skunk funk in the background.

Quite pleased with the colours, I was expecting a quick fade to yellow but the molasses are making them leave a lovely red on the leaves.

• Like 6

Day 70 - I've given the Sweet Amnesia Haze their last watering tonight and will chop them after the weekend, I have a macro lens coming to play with so expect some more pictures over the weekend prior to harvest, there's still 1 plant not 100% ready how I like them but I'm not going to wait another fortnight for 1 plant as I need the drying space and get the next lot in asap as I'm down on my yield.

large.20200508_195857.jpglarge.20200508_200133.jpglarge.20200508_200333.jpglarge.20200508_200830.jpglarge.20200508_200958.jpg

• Like 16

Stunning looking plants. Photos are great, cant wait to see how you get on with macro.

Take it easy.

Toke...

• Like 3